Quantcast

» «
Photo

New & Improved San Andreas Role Playing Clan (PS3)

19 replies to this topic
SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Next Sessions

TBA

I want to take a moment to re-introduce my clan to you guys. I decided to stop playing a few weeks to try to solve some major issues the crew was having. One change is that all members have a mic, it makes communication so much easier. I want to stress this crew is for people who want to role play, we tend to get a lot of people who essentially want to death match with cop cars. To prevent this I have implemented (with exception of police officers) that all members have only two lives per session. To combat people who are in the crew but never active, you must participate at least twice per month in a session. Obviously there will be compromise when common sense dictates. Nonetheless if you don’t participate, you will be kicked. To combat griefing and crew killing I have a detailed disciplinary system in place. Lastly, I have opened the San Andreas State Police Academy to make sure that our officers are the best trained and disciplined officers in role playing!

If you are interested in the civilian division, whose jobs range from business owner to lawyer to taxi driver:

*Please add me on PSN (DKUnleashed) after you email me

**All FIREFIGHTERS and LAW ENFORCEMENT must be members of our Rockstar Social Club Crew http://socialclub.ro..._rp_clan_police

No Exceptions!!!!!!

Thanks,

DKUnleashed

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read this. We are a smaller group, as this is a reboot of a former clan of mine. I prefer to alternate between several different deathmatch maps to keep the game fresh. Players can either join the civilian, police, or Fire Department division. Note EMS and Jailers are apart of the civilian branch. I prefer my civilian player to have at least two main career choices to keep the game fresh and give players options. I allow the players to decide if they want to be a good citizen or break the law. Please note we do not allow deathmatching or other disruptive behavior. You are allowed to use your own weapons with some restrictions. Civilians will have their businesses and work vehicles assigned, though I allow you to choose from a selection of personal vehicles. I look forward to meeting any of you who would be interested in joining.  Below I have a list of careers so you have a idea what you can choose from. Law Enforcement employees are required to go through a short police academy to learn how to properly execute their duties as well as affectively curb Los Santos rampant violence. Any inquires please email me as I don’t check this thread very often. Thank You!!!!

Additional Information

Next Sessions

Some time during the week of May 11-17

The Clan is currently seeking positions in all divisions

Please remember to have a brief character bio ready to present at time of sessions (can use same character every session) approx. 1 minute long or less

Roles

Civilian Division Roles

Jailer

Bodyguard

Business Owner

Trucker

Trash man

Package Delivery Driver

Taxi Driver

Armored Truck Driver

Politician

Lawyer

Judge (Coming Soon)

News Reporter

Police Department

Patrol (Entry Level Position)

Investigation Unit

Task Force

Fire Department

Firefighter

Must contact me via email at [email protected]

PSN

Your division of Interest

*All FIREFIGHTERS and LAW ENFORCEMENT must be members of our Rockstar Social Club Crew http://socialclub.ro..._rp_clan_police

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

Really, we gotta email you to join?

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:38 AM

I am kind of shocked that you seemed put out by the fact I want you to email me. I would like you to consider a few things:

1) Most role playing groups have a website for their content

-You are required to register for a website, give personal information, and do all of your application, information, etc on that site. I don't get paid for this, so I am not going to pay for a website. I'm not going to ask you for any personal information. Additionally I change your email address in my inbox to your PSN name so I can't identify you.

2) Email is simpler to communicate

-Many people are able to access email on their phones and are able to communicate with me at their convenience. It allows people to sign up for game sessions rather than being constantly hounded with session invites. If you don't sign up for a session, then I interpret it as you can't or don't want to play that session. I respect people do other things on PS3. It also allows me to get you information that I already have typed up and that I can send to multiple people at a time. Lastly it allows me to keep track of who is playing, etc (I have a database that my dispatcher uses when officers contact them for info).

3) PSN is a real pain to communicate

-It takes me forever to write someone back and frankly it isn't convenient for me.

Sorry James it took me so long to get back to you and for the long version for what is a very simple answer. I do try to have my important emails (Session dates) sent no later than Tuesday night to give people plenty of time to check their email. 

Gagecon13
  • Gagecon13

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

Me and my crew do youtube videos and would like to have some of you join us sometime. Get your best actors and if you have any females bring them. We need some professional and mature actors but it does not matter thier age. if you are interested add me on psn, GAGECON13

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:04 PM Edited by SanAndreasRolePlay, 13 May 2014 - 09:07 PM.

Me and my crew do youtube videos and would like to have some of you join us sometime. Get your best actors and if you have any females bring them. We need some professional and mature actors but it does not matter thier age. if you are interested add me on psn, GAGECON13

I speak on behalf of the group when I say we are very flattered but no thank you. This is a revamped group and we need to get use to each others playing styles. In addition I am against merging with or playing with other role playing groups. I don't know how your group plays or your groups rules. Nonetheless thank you very much for the offer and good luck to you in future endeavors!

DKUnleashed

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

Frequently Asked Questions and Sessions Update

Frequently Asked Questions

Q) Why do we have to use email?

It is easier for me to communicate information to everyone. I also like to keep all communication in one place in case I would need to find a email for reference.

Q) What are the membership requirements?

You must be mature, respectful, have a mic, follow the rules, and follow our commitment requirements (2 sessions per month) or let me know what you will commit to playing.

Q) Is their a probationary period?

No. We have clan rules that you must follow and disciplinary guidelines that you will receive upon joining the clan.

Q) How many members do you have?

It really depends, as in the past,  people tend to come and go. I am trying very hard to make sure the members we have are people who participate.  I’m not interested in having a certain number of members; I want mature, respectful, active, and passionate role players.

Q) How often do you guys play?

We played approximately two to three sessions per week before I shut down the group temporarily to revamp it. My goal is three to four sessions per week starting in June. It does depend on how much interest I get for a session.

Q) Do I need any additional equipment?

Police Officers, Firefighters, and Ambulance personnel do have a uniform. Civilians can wear what they want as long as it is realistic.

Q) What is the deal with a requirement of two roles or more per session?

This requirement is really to make sure those in civilian roles have enough choices to make sure they don’t get bored. If you choose to role play only one role during a session that is acceptable.

Q) I think I should play as XYZ role because I am really good at XYZ?

This is a frequent statement I dislike for two reasons. You telling me that you are good at something really just tells me your opinion of your skills. More importantly, I don’t promote or assign jobs based on skill but commitment to group, knowledge, and role playing ability.

Q) Can I be apart of a certain division?

Civilian division is open to everyone and you can choose any role you want to choose. Our Firefighter & Ambulance Service division’s both have entry level positions. Those interested in Law Enforcement must go through a short academy to become a patrol officer. Promotion to detective, SWAT member, and any taskforce position is based on merit and commitment to the group.

Additional Information

Next Sessions

Wednesday May 21, 2014 at 7 p.m.

Saturday May 24, 2014 at 6 p.m.

To Join

Add DKUnleash on PSN

Email [email protected]

PSN

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

Keep the bumping to once a week only please.

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Please explain?
I responded to an inquiry from a board member who had had a question for my group. I figured since I got a similar request this weekend I would explain my thinking . My second post was new information about my group
So I'm no longer allowed to respond to people and post new info in the same week?
I can't see how my actions were unreasonable

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:27 AM

So I'm no longer allowed to respond to people and post new info in the same week?

Not consecutively no unless it's your one weekly bump.  If you have more info to share but your week is not up yet edit your last post to include whatever information may be needed to be added.

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

Please be sure to check out our FAQ section (A previous post) for any questions you may have

Next Session (times are Central Time Zone)

Next Weeks Sessions

Tuesday May 27, 2014 at 6 p.m.

Friday May 30, 2014 at 7 p.m.

Friday May 30, 2014 at 9 p.m.

Group Update

o       San Andreas Role Playing is proud to introduce to the clan our new Fire Chief Blaz3B3KillinIt.

o       He will run the Fire Department as well as act as the Commissioner for the Fire Department.

o       He is currently working very hard on establishing a Fire Academy to train his new recruits.

o       We are currently recruiting for all divisions as well as a few dispatchers.

o       Due to the limited players allowed in the game, Dispatch will not be in game.

o       Perfect for people who want to be part of the group but don’t have a mic

o       We do allow people to role play as civilians until they can complete the training requirements.

To Join

Add DKUnleash on PSN

Email [email protected]

PSN

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

LoL.. Is this sh*t for real? God dammit! What type of people get into this?

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:03 PM Edited by ThousandFangs, 23 May 2014 - 01:03 PM.

LoL.. Is this sh*t for real? God dammit! What type of people get into this?

Military roleplay only, for me.

B-TRON_88
  • B-TRON_88

501st Airborne unit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

Thousandfangs you already in a military crew? I just started my airborne crew and need active members.
  • ThousandFangs likes this

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

I sent you a PM regarding that B-TRON_88, view it whenever you can.

BienQueLEnfer
  • BienQueLEnfer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

Please be sure to check out our FAQ section (A previous post) for any questions you may have

Next Session (times are Central Time Zone)

Next Weeks Sessions
Tuesday May 27, 2014 at 6 p.m.
Friday May 30, 2014 at 7 p.m.
Friday May 30, 2014 at 9 p.m.

Group Update
o       San Andreas Role Playing is proud to introduce to the clan our new Fire Chief Blaz3B3KillinIt.

o       He will run the Fire Department as well as act as the Commissioner for the Fire Department.

o       He is currently working very hard on establishing a Fire Academy to train his new recruits.

o       We are currently recruiting for all divisions as well as a few dispatchers.

o       Due to the limited players allowed in the game, Dispatch will not be in game.

o       Perfect for people who want to be part of the group but dont have a mic

o       We do allow people to role play as civilians until they can complete the training requirements.

To Join
Add DKUnleash on PSN
Email [email protected]

PSN

What was the position where you don't need a mic? I have no clue where I put mine, but I'd love to join.

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by SanAndreasRolePlay, 27 May 2014 - 03:11 PM.

Responses to GTAForums Posters

RajunKjun

I try to have patience with idiots who troll my thread with stupid statements but you are a real d**k. First off there are hundreds of role playing clans for GTA 4 and 5, not counting the servers on PC. As for the kind of people who get into this “s**t", members of my clan range from all walks of life, and include nurses, police officers, fire fighters, etc. Not that I’m really worried about your opinion of the people in my clan. 

ThousandFangs

I guess since you decided to add your comment I will add mine. You forgot to end your sentence with “because I was banned from this particular clan for acting like a idiot.” BTW hows the new rp clan you three formed two months ago? Did you get kicked out of that one already too?

BlenQueLEnfer

Dispatchers do not need a mic because they do not participate in GTA Online. You will be allowed to transfer out of the Dispatch division once you get a mic if you wish. You are more than welcome to visit our site, register, and submit a application. Thank you very much for your interest and I hope to see you soon.

Next Sessions

Next Sessions (You must sign up Online)

Today May 27 at 6 p.m./7 Eastern

Friday May 30 at 7 p.m./8 Eastern

Friday May 30 at 9 p.m./10 Eastern

Wednesday June 4 at 5 p.m./6 Eastern

Saturday June 7 at 9 p.m./10 Eastern

Monday June 9 at 5 p.m./6 Eastern

Wednesday June 11 at 5 p.m./Eastern

Friday June 13 at 5 p.m./Eastern

Friday June 13 at 8 p.m./9 Eastern

Wednesday June 18 at 4 p.m./ 5 Eastern

Saturday June 21 at  6 p.m./7 Eastern

Tuesday June 24 at 5 p.m./ 6 Eastern

Friday June 27 at 6 p.m./7 Eastern

Group Update

I       A website for the clan has been established for the clan

A)    http://sanandreasrol...clan.enjin.com/

1)      We need everyone to create a login as well as do a application

2)      The website is the new place starting today you will sign up for a session

3)      The website is the new place you will get news on the group

4)      The website has many features

II  We are growing quickly, averaging around 8 inquires a week!

A)    Thanks to everyone for their interest and support!

III         We have had two sessions so far (since revamping)

A)    They have been a incredible success. Everyone is keeping things realistic, having fun, and working really well as a team. Great job SARP clan!!!!

IV  Promotions

A)    The new Assistant Fire Chief is KillerRecoil_96

B)    the Assistant Fire Chief has been confirmed as a Fire Commissioner to assist in hiring of new recruits.

V       Special thanks

1)      Both the Fire Chief and Assistant Fire Chief for working so hard to have the San Andreas State Fire Academy up and running!!!!

VI  Divisions that open for recruiting

A)    Civilian

B)    Police

C)    Fire

To Apply or for Questions

http://sanandreasrol...clan.enjin.com/

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

Weekly Update

Next Sessions

Saturday June 7 at 9 p.m./10 Eastern

Monday June 9 at 5 p.m./6 Eastern

Wednesday June 11 at 5 p.m./Eastern

Friday June 13 at 5 p.m./Eastern

Friday June 13 at 8 p.m./9 Eastern

Wednesday June 18 at 4 p.m./ 5 Eastern

Saturday June 21 at  6 p.m./7 Eastern

Tuesday June 24 at 5 p.m./ 6 Eastern

Friday June 27 at 6 p.m./7 Eastern

Clan Update

• Our website is up and running!!!!!
  • We are proud to announce one new fire recruit in the last week
  • We are proud to announce two new recruits passing the Police Certification
  •  

Division Updates

• Police has implemented a few new support roles, based on needs of sessions and available personnel, to implement.
  • We are still recruiting for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and Dispatch recruits
  • We are in need of civilian members
    • You have limited lives and must have a career
    • You are ALLOWED to run criminal organizations as well
    • We ask that you try to NOT get caught, as we look for challenge and realism.

To Apply

http://sanandreasrol...gclan.enjin.com

Questions

Email [email protected]

Msg DKUnleashed on Enjin

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

Clan Update

• We are currently seeking ACTIVE role players
  • We pride ourselves in our commitment to all of our divisions
  • There are openings in all three of our divisions
  • We are proud to announce that we have 6 new recruits this week!
  • We have one member who earned their Police Officer Certification

Division Updates

• Civilians have implemented two new roles
  • Police has implemented a entry level support role
  • Police has implemented guidelines for support roles

If you have any questions please email me

[email protected]

If you are interested please contact me on our website using our application form

sanandreasroleplayingclan.enjin.com

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

Clan News

• We are currently seeking ACTIVE role players
  • We are currently seeking quality recruits for all three of our divisions
    • Please take a moment to read our clan rules before applying
  • We are currently in need of Fire and Police Applicants
    • What the clan looks for in its personnel
      • Should enjoy role playing and interacting realistically with your fellow clans members
      • Should have a interest in your division’s basic duties
      • Should have a interest in learning additional support roles
      • Should be trustworthy that you are being fair and following all rules
      • Should be enforcing all rules in a honest manner.
      • Attending sessions often and improving skills
      • Seeks additional opportunities to learn new skills and support roles
      • Make sure that your verbal reports are accurate and detailed
  • Membership Update
    • 2 Citizens
    • 1 Fire Recruit
    • 1 Police Recruit

If you have any questions please email me

[email protected]

If you are interested please apply via application at

sanandreasroleplayingclan.enjin.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic