The Warriors [TW]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic
The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

xLs DeViLzZz / o Mr Punchy o

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 06 May 2014 - 08:30 PM.

Page status: Under Construction/Open for recruitment
the-warriors-508aaf5939413-1.png

New York, a city that had once been the centre of the world's attention, had been turned into a poverty stricken slum due to a Wall Street Crash. With poverty comes crime, and with crime comes gangs. Gangs were very common around New York as they scrabbled and fought over items of varying wealth. One year after the Wall Street Crash, over 100 gangs had formed to defend what they had left of New York. The Riffs were one of the larger gangs that had come up with a very interesting vision and had called the all the gangs of New York to meet to discuss their vision. Cyrus the leader of the Riffs gave a speech which transferred the idea if that if all the gangs worked together there would be around 60,000 gang members, compared to currently crippled police force containing only 20,000 and could control the city of New York with ease. However a man named Luther, leader of the Rogues had other ideas, he wanted to assassinate Cyrus for his own plans.

At a the gathering in Luther presented the gun in the pinnacle of the speech and shot Cyrus. A moment of silence washed over the gangs, some broke the silence with gasps and just as the Riff Leader fell, chaos ensued. 
Luther noticed amidst the chaos that Cleon one of The Warriors had gone up to see if Cyrus was still alive. He immediately pointed and shouted "It was The Warriors they did!". After hearing Luther The Riffs swarmed Cleon. Knowing there was no hope to save Cleon The Warriors fled the gathering along with everyone else. After being accused for the assassination of  Cyrus, The Warriors were hunted by the gangs of New York to try and bring them down and hand them over to the Riffs. Each encounter showed The Warriors that they were superior to the others. After finally getting back to Coney Island, The Warriors managed to prove that the Rogues were to blame for the assassination. However The Warriors later vanished for unknown circumstances.

10 years later. A man was returning home from his job in New York in the dead of night, the streets were bare, suddenly he noticed a handful of men dressed in camouflage fatigues running across the street carrying rifles in their hands, he managed to catch a glimpse of a patch they wore on the back of their jackets as he ducked in a side street in fear, it read "The Legion". He peeked out and noticed they had disappeared. He returned home and climbed into bed. He woke up as usual and turned on the TV, a news report came on "Breaking News! A gang war took place last night, many gang members and civilians were killed!" Noticing the gang war took place outside his girlfriends apartment he quickly grabbed his keys and raced to his car. He drove as fast as he could to the apartment. When he arrived, many bodies were laid out in the street. He ran past the barrier of policemen and noticed his girlfriend were laying in the street as they had lifted the cloth to identify the dead. He grabbed a officers arm and demanded to be told who did it. He replied "The Legion". Frozen in place the officer continued, "We know this because of one the jackets the gang members had the patch."

2 Months later the man was still deep in depression and vowed to himself he would get all of them. Every single one of "The Legion". He searched everywhere even the back alleys, but found nothing but the desperate, hungry and the homeless. One night he found a jacket caught on a gate, torn, battered, tired ,it had another patch "The Warriors". He had heard the story of how they fought through everything. He also found men who were willing to join him in his venture. On one of his information searches he saw a man wearing a "The Legion" jacket and discovered it was one of the gang members that had survived, but had left the gang to settle down. The ex-gang member told him to find "The Legion" in Los Santos.

The man booked his ticket to Los Santos that night and travelled to find them there. The men decided that they should take over the city piece by piece in-order to find them. They used the old jacket as an a template, where they copied the name and logo. The men struck fear throughout Los Santos as the old gang from New York had finally expanded to Los Santos to continue the story of "The Warriors".
They raided other gangs hide outs, stole their weapons, and managed to steal from the Los Santos military themselves, all in a desperate attempt to get prepare for "The Legion".

Finally after hearing that "The Legion" had established them selves in a abandoned air strip in the Los Santos desert, The Warriors decided to strike at night. The Warriors riddled "The Legion" hideout with thousand of bullets stolen from a military crate drop. Not everyone died and the survivors came out severely injured, knowing that not all the gang members were responsible for his girlfriends death he helped them by treating their wounds. The Legion had fallen, but the members were grateful for the mercy that the man showed them that they were willing to join The Warriors in their effort to take Los Santos piece by piece. 

Forum Name - Gamertag - Position - Job
xLs DeViLzZz- xLs DeViLzZz - Leader-CQE
o Mr Punchy o - o Mr Punchy o - Leader -Foot Soldier

Armoury

CarbineAR.png
The M416 Carbine
Standard issue for the Foot Soldier and is a favourite in military forces due to its superior accuracy and range.

Sniper2.png
The .50
A favourite for scouts as it has unprecedented damage and range, it's certain to dismember a limb or two.

PumpShotgun.png
The Beretta 1201
A shotgun that is most commonly found in the police force of Los Santos, has astonishing range and damage.

C4.png
The C4 plastic explosive
A good choice for laying traps and surprises for the unwitting, remote detonation gives the user full control of when to detonate.

200px-Crowbar-GTAV.png
The Crowbar
The hard steel blows of the crowbar ensures it's the last thing they'll ever feel, if they're lucky they'll feel the gouge of their eye socket.

1. Respect the fellow gang members, regardless of age, race, or religion.
2. Respect those of higher status.
3.Be proud of your status within The Warriors.
4.Exercise your skill and train to ever so, become better than you were.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 26 April 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Turf

Theme Song

Jobs
Foot Soldiers - The main presence in The Warriors. Soldiers are well rounded and are able to adapt quickly when the situation needs it.
Scouts - The lookouts for The Warriors, being most effective at extreme long ranges, they utilise the .50 to pick off the enemies one by one.
CQE - The Close Quarters Expert is efficient with The Beretta 1201 shotgun and is able to give snap reflexes.
Demolitions Expert - Trained to use Grenades and C4, the Demolitions Expert is the guy to shout when something needs to go BOOM.

Events

Clan Match - Classic TDM between The Warriors and a opposing crew.

Free Mode Turf War - A battle consisting of defending Warrior turf or taking over the oppositions turf.

Intra-clan Brawl - An event which tests who is the best at hand to hand combat.

Races - A series of races tests who is the best driver in The Warriors

Training - Similar to a Clan Match however the opposition is our own! Exercises train each other to become better.

Dress Code

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 26 April 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Colours

Allies

Enemies

Application

How active are you on the GTA Forums? - Answer Here
Gamertag: Answer Here
What job would you like to do and why? - Answer Here
Have you got any past clan experience? - Yes/No
If yes please state what clans you were in: Answers Here
On a scale of 1/10 please rate your own skill level: Answer Here
Do you accept the rules of The Warriors? - Yes/No

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

Reserved

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Awful.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

Yes I know im trying to fix it...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

Did the Legion close down? and good luck to you.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 25 April 2014 - 08:13 PM.

Yep the Legion closed down, it's devs atm, the topic is looking bare, but I need some headers done so I can spruce up the page a bit *cough* *cough* http://gtaforums.com...eaders-request/

xLs DeViLzZz
  • xLs DeViLzZz

I Approve. Inexperienced GFX Artist. Leader of Team Legacy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

The Warriors is open for Recruiting!

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Good Luck !

BIGEHN62
  • BIGEHN62

13th MEU Colonel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Is this like a military clan or more of a gang?

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

± Pilot Lord ±

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

Dat backstory doe..........

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 27 April 2014 - 05:23 PM.

It's more of a mix? Could you say leaning in favour of street gang.

MagnumOpuz
  • MagnumOpuz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

tumblr_mmegetUA5y1rvzbdgo1_500.gif

WARRIORS!?!?!?  COME OUT TO PLAYYYYY!!!!!!

sorry i couldn't resist.  I grew up watching that movie.  and as such,  I love this Idea.  Good luck.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

That's actually our SC motto hahahahahahah thanks bro.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

That's actually our SC motto hahahahahahah thanks bro.

But the warriors didn't say that, the rouges did. 

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

But we changed slightly ofcourse knobble.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Cool but odd.

Seems unlikely "the man" would find a warriors jacket just abadoned, considering they had rules regarding their colors and how to handle them. The Destroyers found out first hand when Virgil f*cked with Ash and Rembrandt and took their colors. The warriors found The Destroyers home and destroyed it.

Agian cool, but odd with the history of the Warriors.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

• ezstjr likes this

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:35 PM Edited by Commander Rofl, 29 April 2014 - 10:35 PM.

wow you so cool you find warriors film, you are smart. teech me how 2 find cool mooves like you did ples.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

no.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

Alright guys, pipe down now, this page is becoming filled with spam!

xLs DeViLzZz
  • xLs DeViLzZz

I Approve. Inexperienced GFX Artist. Leader of Team Legacy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

Hopefully getting some recruits today!

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

Awful.

Seconded.
And I try to be helpful to new clans who are ORIGINAL.
Didn't a former GFX Hero try this?
RIP OFF!

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Awful.

Seconded.
RIP OFF!
News to my ears.
Secondly there's a difference between "Ripping off" and mimicking an idea.
Your use of "try" implies that he failed, and therefore his version is no longer functioning. So I'm trying to make it work.
Plus if you read the top you would notice that this page is still under construction.

Viiision
  • Viiision

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

I'm reserving myself a spot. (If that's allowed)

I made the headers btw.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:10 PM

The more people the better! Also good work on the headers, its as if my dreams had come true! Hahaha

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

± Pilot Lord ±

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:31 PM

I would request to join your crew but...

1. I am running my own at the moment, and will continue doing so.

2. I suck on the ground.

On that note I truly hope you guys end up getting the recruits you all want. I can tell this crew will be prosperous in all it's efforts. :D

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:50 PM

Apology accepted....

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

Awful.

Awful.

Seconded.
RIP OFF!

wow what dicks, Clearly they have nothing better to do.

Also guess whats out on my birthday!

http://www.rockstarg...xt-Week-Tuesday

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users