Normal Peds are not spawning in Game.

6 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

I have a really big problem, the problem is that while playing my mission, normal peds in the game [ not actors! ] are not spawning in any way, not even a single time, sometimes i see only 1 police ped roaming around. 

- I dont have make objective for peds behavior like  normal peds, cars only, peds only, i guarantee you all about this. but why this bug is occuring? i know that my first objective is only a player with a talk with phone animation, i know after the 4th objective of telephone call, i start spawning actors, at other places, but why at that point, other peds got hidden except a lazy policeman? help me please guys.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

1. Did you try roaming around? 

2. Where is your player character, a longly place?

3. Make sure u didnt make a objective for no peds and cars.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:32 PM Edited by KD himan, 25 April 2014 - 03:32 PM.

1. Did you try roaming around? 

2. Where is your player character, a longly place?

3. Make sure u didnt make a objective for no peds and cars.

1. Yes, i tried. but i rarely saw only 1 Cop ped only.

2. Character is not in a desert or forest area, it's in Las Ventures, and you know, the streets cant be empty there and of course when there's a night time or day time there.

3. Yes i am really sure, and really i don't use it much, i checked my every objective, nothing like that.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

Sometimes if you have some peds and objects spawned the street peds won't show up.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

1. How much actors you spawn on that objective? Too many can cause peds didn't get a chance for spawning

2. Maybe you using stream.ini for low spec? because it can limit how much peds can spawn, if so try using another stream.ini for mid or high pc

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Hmm... Wait for 2 or 3 objectives(cutscence like stuff, not time setting and weather settings) before spawning Actors to give peds a chance to spawn.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

Sometimes happens to me

The most of the times happens when you put lots of objects or routes or something related to actors, objectives, spawnings, routes, etc... in one area. That area like bugs but some of the peds spawn. Make sure you check lots of places, or restart the mission alterating the order of the objectives

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users