Stupid people creating stupid threads.
  • lilpokerface and am30 like this

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Assassin

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

OP. Frankly, you've been whining quite a lot about BS.
Every thread you make you have to mention you are pissed off about being BS. Just send R* a ticket, or eat a Snickers.

• UnbrokenChainz and am30 like this

RossCA
  • RossCA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

To begin with, anyone that approaches me. 

Shabazz916
  • Shabazz916

The Man Hunter

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

the fact i have weapons and i wnt get in trouble for it

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

When they kill me for no reason. AND I FAHKING SPAWN KEEL DEM!!!!!

Joking. Sometimes I lose to them.

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Much like most, I mind my own business and stay to my own devices in a public session. But to come close to where I am with a weapon drawn is to seek death...and I happily arrange the meeting. 

This post gets me thinking though. What if we (The community) came up with a way to show other users we're NOT a threat in a public session? There's plenty of us who only shoot when we're shot at ourselves. And since most of us either have voice chat set to crew & friends or off, there's no way to quickly communicate you're not a hostile when you come in close proximity to another user. Here's two methods I myself use.

On foot - When you come in contact with another user on foot, approach them in passive mode. If they see you're not an immediate threat, they're less likely to shoot 1st. Then switch out of passive mode. 99% of the time I do this, when the other person sees I've gone back to normal, they still won't shoot at me as I didn't shoot at them. This usually leads me to teaming up with said player(s) in whatever mayhem they were into without the threat of being attacked by them.

In a vehicle - When coming in contact with another user and you're in a vehicle, pull up to the SLOWLY while flashing your headlights repeatedly. In my experience, even people who are on the defensive will not shoot at you when you do this since it's a universal sign of "I come in peace". This one is a little less fool proof then on foot, since even in passive mode you can still be shredded in a car, and since most fights start out from someone shooting at another user from a vehicle, most are very leery when someone pulls up in a vehicle.

These are of course for when you encounter other users who aren't looking for a confrontation. If they're looking for a fight, they'll try and kill you regardless. Make your own judgement from there as to how to deal with them. 

El Tigre
  • El Tigre

Bang Bang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Bounties
If they shoot/kill me
If they're killing my friend
If they have a chradder with money wheels

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Passive mode. Not others having it on, but me. 

Its like a douche magnet. Been using it often lately just to see who comes running. Good times! 

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

CEO of UpDog

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

- Bounties
- Trigger-happy morons who deserve a taste of their own medicine

- People standing around while I've got my sniper rifle handy

- ANYTHING airborne while I'm in a combat aircraft (NPCs, cops, players - it's all fair game...)

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

What provokes you to kill other players?

I used to avoid killing other players unless they killed me. However, since being bugged into badsport and having the timer keep glitching to 1m1d for f*ck all! I have gone out of my way to kill everyone I meet.

Playing the game. I mean, It IS GRAND THEFT AUTO after all. A lot of people seem to not be able to get that through their head

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

I used to avoid killing other players unless they killed me. However, since being bugged into badsport and having the timer keep glitching to 1m1d for f*ck all! I have gone out of my way to kill everyone I meet.

Playing the game. I mean, It IS GRAND THEFT AUTO after all. A lot of people seem to not be able to get that through their head

I didn't know that "Grand Theft Auto" is supposed to mean "Kill everyone on sight". Isn't it supposed to be about stealing cars?

• tambo75 likes this

BADMAN500
  • BADMAN500

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

You.

Glad to be of service.

It is frustrating.

Every thread you make you have to mention you are pissed off about being BS. Just send R* a ticket, or eat a Snickers.

Not pissed off about BS. It's the timer resetting for no legitimate reason that annoys me. The next increase will be on my terms! - You didnt answer the question. What provokes you to kill?

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

I didn't know that "Grand Theft Auto" is supposed to mean "Kill everyone on sight". Isn't it supposed to be about stealing cars?

No point in replying, dude claims he doesn't read replies, which as we all know is a blatant lie.

Too many players think this is Call of Doody, not GTA.

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Assassin

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by Rotarl, 24 April 2014 - 09:24 PM.

You.

Glad to be of service.

It is frustrating.

Not pissed off about BS. It's the timer resetting for no legitimate reason that annoys me. The next increase will be on my terms! - You didnt answer the question. What provokes you to kill?

You want the answer then you get it. Griefers. Whoever annihilates low level players fall under my sight especially if those destroying are in tanks.

OT: stop-whining-o.gif

Lord_Smasherton
  • Lord_Smasherton

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

Entertainment. Solely entertainment.

It's fun as sh*t and one of the main facets of the game I particularly enjoy taking advantage of.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

During day time in game I am a complete pacifist. When it gets dark and the moon comes out I go into a blood trance and go through an agonizing transformation. My skin turns into sheet metal, my feet turn into catetpillar tracks and my nose elongates into a cannon. I am the weretank.

(Transformation includes sound effects through the mic)

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

If I see a white dot I kill them.  Usually I don't go out of my way to attack them but if they motion towards me they're screwed and should be prepared to be spawn killed and rush into passive mode.

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

My big three are self-defense, revenge (deadbeat car bombers in particular,)  and stalkers.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hmm... haven't been killed since month, so i haven't tried to kill someone since month too.

Funny that most of the randoms you encounter are more or less friendly nowadays or they just su*k with a huge lack of skill and aren't able to kill you even if they try hard... o_O

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

Paranoia...When I see someone coming my way, I don't know what he/she wants so I prepare for the worst and start shooting. Then I wonder if I did the right thing or what...

BADMAN500
  • BADMAN500

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

Depends on what I'm under the influence of at the time. Sometimes only if they try to run me over (in PM and weed) or if I see a white dot (pain pills). If I'm drunk I tend to kill Everyone, including myself.

Anyone drunk and driving tends to do that!

Much like most, I mind my own business and stay to my own devices in a public session. But to come close to where I am with a weapon drawn is to seek death...and I happily arrange the meeting. 

I read that as if it was said by a samurai. Made me laugh.

Passive mode. Not others having it on, but me. 

Its like a douche magnet. Been using it often lately just to see who comes running. Good times! 

Some people use passive mode in tanks so be careful. Very Interesting response though. One of the more unique ones.

You.

Glad to be of service.

It is frustrating.

You want the answer then you get it. Griefers. whoever annihilates low level players fall under my sight especially if those destroying are in tanks.

OT: stop-whining-o.gif

I laughed at the arnie gif. HAHAHA... Its almost like you tried to apply it to me specifically, but instead applied to your response also. Very noble response though. May have to join your session sometime?

During day time in game I am a complete pacifist. When it gets dark and the moon comes out I go into a blood trance and go through an agonizing transformation. My skin turns into sheet metal, my feet turn into catetpillar tracks and my nose elongates into a cannon. I am the weretank.

(Transformation includes sound effects through the mic)

I must admit I laughed. I can imagine the reactions of the other players on the mic when they hear your 'transformation noises'. unsure how to apply your response to my question though? I will infer that you kill everything on sight at night and is a bitc.. pacifist in the day.

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Assassin

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

You want the answer then you get it. Griefers. whoever annihilates low level players fall under my sight especially if those destroying are in tanks.

OT:

Spoiler

I laughed at the arnie gif. HAHAHA... Its almost like you tried to apply it to me specifically, but instead applied to your response also. Very noble response though. May have to join your session sometime?

Sure thing, sir. The gif was for everything about BS. P:
XBL. Same name as the forum.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Depends on my mood.

Whybot182
  • Whybot182

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

When a Ped cuts me off when I'm driving, I put Channel X on & go on a rampage... Haha :die:

• LukeH_97 likes this

LukeH_97
  • LukeH_97

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Low levels that think they can defeat higher ranks!

The other day I ran into a level 3 and had no intention of killing him, he fires a few shots at my PV (some of which hit me) so I get out and blasted him with my minigun yet he continued to try and win the battle. 

JobAnonymous
  • JobAnonymous

IGN Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

1. Self-defense

2. Revenge

3. Boredom

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

If I'm attacked unprovoked, then I go on a massive revenge streak. You attack and kill me unprovoked, then I'm gonna kill you like 5 times in revenge in any way possible.

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

Front wheel drive can f*ck off

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by Inbred Walrus, 24 April 2014 - 10:07 PM.

I usually mind my own business unless they're wearing at least one of the following: shorts, a brightly coloured tank top, face paint, no shirt, a mask (typically the Pogo The Monkey mask), camouflage, a cowboy hat, cornrows, sunglasses or way too many tattoos. This usually means they're a douche and I've learned to kill people like this on sight or stay away from them. If they're driving a: muscle car, Sandking XL, Entity, Adder, Turismo, Couqette, Franklin's Buffalo, a stolen car, a big truck or any type of motorcycle, I also usually kill them on sight because my experiences with people who drive those vehicles indicate that they're douchebags.

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

Being killed by them, or they destroyed my car for no reason.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

I'll murder tank griefers, trolls, racists, Big Billy Badasses, squeakers that won't stop squeaking and anyone that attacks me without provocation...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users