Net Tool 5 Lag Switch Question

5 replies to this topic
AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

I have downloaded the Nettools 5 lagswitch but i have a couple questions before i go and try and use it.

I know to change the IP and flood the data with a bunch of "data" but my questions are.

There is a slider for the speed.

nettool_zps6042aec6.jpg

Do i need to move that anywhere or do i leave it alone where it's at when it comes up?

When i do something that requires the lagswitch to do when do i turn it on?

Do i turn it on before i start to do what I'm wanting to do or do i wait untill i need to leave online before starting it and then when do i stop it?

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

Converted Free Aim Player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

Funny, Im messing with it right now. I found I cant get it to lag enough so i slide it all the way up. To increase the lag im also using UDP unicorn at the same time . This gives it enough lag for me to switch to sp mode. Thats where it gets tricky , too much lag and it kicks you out of session, not enough lag and you dont have time to do whichever glitch you are trying. Im trying SP2MP aswell as buying a cargobob.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

Funny, Im messing with it right now. I found I cant get it to lag enough so i slide it all the way up. To increase the lag im also using UDP unicorn at the same time . This gives it enough lag for me to switch to sp mode. Thats where it gets tricky , too much lag and it kicks you out of session, not enough lag and you dont have time to do whichever glitch you are trying. Im trying SP2MP aswell as buying a cargobob.

I sent a msg to SeaWaltx he is the one that gave me the lag switch so i asked him the same question...

But he wrote on his thread that if you aren't lagging enough to add more "data" to make it lag more.

How did it work for you?

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

Converted Free Aim Player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by Sum-gUy, 25 April 2014 - 07:38 PM.

I sent a msg to SeaWaltx he is the one that gave me the lag switch so i asked him the same question...

But he wrote on his thread that if you aren't lagging enough to add more "data" to make it lag more.

How did it work for you?

For some reason, and I asked with no reply in that thread, I can't enter more data as suggested in that data box. When I click it the field it just goes blank. I tried to copy and paste that massive wall of data he posted and can't get it to work. But with two lag switches at the same time it lags it pretty hard.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

Max the slider.

It always works for me.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

For some reason, and I asked with no reply in that thread, I can't enter more data as suggested in that data box. When I click it the field it just goes blank. I tried to copy and paste that massive wall of data he posted and can't get it to work. But with two lag switches at the same time it lags it pretty hard.

I had that happen to me at first what i did was i closed it and then i reopened it.

I took the "Data" he listed and i pasted it into "Wordpad" then i doubled it then i copy and pasted it back into the data bar and it pasted that time.

@ gears999 i found a TUT on how to use it thanks if anybody wants the link send me a PM and i'll give it to you i won't post it here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users