Who would you like to bang?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
241 replies to this topic
Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:40 PM Edited by Dark Bordeus, 17 June 2014 - 01:46 PM.

So why the heck are you coming into the thread? It's only for fun. f*ck off and go live your own life, oh wait, it's depressing isn't it? Maybe coz you are a virgin and you try and release your anger on other people, it ain't our fault you're ugly as f*ck.

Exactly. I hate people who do this and constantly say "omg dude you have no life stop banging fake characters"

Apart from it being made of polygons. And, like, not existing in the real world. Other than that? Yah, sure, why not. 

This thread is so depressing. 

f*ck off. Some people don't have the time, skills, or simply don't care enough to go out into the real world and bang real women. And even if they do, what's to stop people from fantasizing and having some fun with videogame characters?

Get off your computer and go bang your gf of 8 years. Let the "depressing lonely virgins" do their own thing.

OT:

I did a survey with the topic of this this thread as one of the questions. It pretty much summarizes what is here. Tracey and Amanda take the cake..while their are unique picks throughout.

Me personally would be Mary-Ann...there is something about her crazy lonely obsessed with perfection personality that just makes her so attractive. I would give it to her in every hole and f*ck her into oblivion.

2rx7kt4.jpg

• Bucky914, TJGM and robban like this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

I did a survey with the topic of this this thread as one of the questions. It pretty much summarizes what is here.

On that note, we can safely say that we're done here.

Closed

• voyager likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users