(Help) Starting again from scratch.

9 replies to this topic
Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

So I traded my Xbox for a Ps3. (I'll only explain the reasons if you are interested)

I was lvl 500 on my XBOX, had a full garage of my favourite cars, maxed out, and 10 million in hand, waiting for the High Life update.

Now I started again from scratch on Ps3 and I'm level 25, got the 400k apartment and a maxed out F620 thanks to a friend of mine.

BUT, it looks like everything got patched this week, making it impossible to use any kind of money glitch or dup glitch.

I don't know if lagswitch still works (that's how my friend gave me the F620) but lagswitch is hard to make it right and you need a friend to make it work.

Is it still any method for ps3 to gain quick and big bucks apart from x16 Coveted playlists? (Which are not that quick...)

Thank you! :)

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

Grind RR, however horrible that sounds. If you want, you can add my PSN and I can host it for you.

• Luismy_MMD likes this

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

Grind RR, however horrible that sounds. If you want, you can add my PSN and I can host it for you.

I would appreciate that grinding sessions from time to time :)

Your ID is thousandfangs right? 

• Truth82 likes this

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, thats my PSN Id and SC name. I'll be online later tonight, around 8:00/8:30, since I have to march in a parade. When you send the friend request to my PSN, let me know it is you from the forums, with your forums name/topic title, so I know you aren't a random person.

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

Yeah, thats my PSN Id and SC name. I'll be online later tonight, around 8:00/8:30, since I have to march in a parade. When you send the friend request to my PSN, let me know it is you from the forums, with your forums name/topic title, so I know you aren't a random person.

Alright I'll add you later, I'll check out what's 8:00 for you since I live in Spain :)

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

There is a pinned thread in the groups and meet up that is nothing but people hosting and looking for people who are posting Rooftop Rumble.

Stop over there and put your info in and be proactive and you'll find others who are into grinding RR.

http://gtaforums.com...sting-requests/

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

There is a pinned thread in the groups and meet up that is nothing but people hosting and looking for people who are posting Rooftop Rumble.

Stop over there and put your info in and be proactive and you'll find others who are into grinding RR.

Most people hate grinding RR, me included. But even I have to grind cash once inawhile. I usually do other money-making missions aside from RR, for the change of pace.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

Most people hate grinding RR, me included. But even I have to grind cash once inawhile. I usually do other money-making missions aside from RR, for the change of pace.

Yeah i don't like it either, Even though i own the thread i don't grind i was asked to make it by WBaker when he was still a mod and since he said something about it, though i'd give him some info to help him out in case he wanted to.

Blainedog
  • Blainedog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Looking for some people to make money with, i been playing alone its kinda hard to make some cash and rank up and its starting to get me down  ha! PSN Blainer 

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

Personally I prefer grinding Coveted in a playlist of 16 for cash, It seems quicker to me, maybe just because I hate having to constantly re-organise the game and re-invite people etc.

If you want to do that add me on psn ashbashbluesfan and send me a message.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users