GTA V Threads being moved to the Gameplay section

1 reply to this topic
CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

I have noticed that many threads over on the GTA V section get moved over to the 'Gameplay' subforum, of course I know that some deserve to be there but there are others such as The IV versus V debate and more recently, Discussion: Has Rockstar abandoned the PC platform? quite obviously don't.

• In the case of the former, it's a debate between two games and actual gameplay is rarely discussed in said thread so I don't understand why it was moved from the general GTA V section to the Gameplay subforum.
  • In the case of the latter, it's not even related to play the game, but about the PC platform.

There are similar threads which have also been moved and it confuses me why.

I understand that this is a very minor and insignificant thing but it is confusing me, so can someone please explain.

Thank you in advanced.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:42 AM Edited by Raavi, 24 April 2014 - 04:50 AM.

IV vs V has as far as I know always been in the gameplay section, but you bring up some valid points, and you're right so I've moved it to the main section. Same goes for the Discussion thread.

As for other threads not belonging in their respective sections. To be honest with you there is a lot of overflow between both gameplay and the main section. Sometimes it simply isn't entirely clear what should go where, as threads are often times relevant to both sections. In such cases decisions on wether to move the thread are made based on how it unfolds.

For example you have a thread about who is your favorite protagonist and most replies are something along the lines of "I like this or that protagonist because X,Y and Z gameplay elements" it will get moved to Gameplay because it turned into a thread about the actual gameplay rather than the personas.

But if you spot a thread in the gameplay that doesn't belong, feel free to report it and if appropriate will be moved from the gameplay section to the main section or vice versa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users