Photo

Full garage dupe to 2nd character glitch

40 replies to this topic
TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

Im sure most know about this but some do not. There yet another glitch (amazing right??) that could bring you in lots of cash. With this glitch you can copy your entire garage to your other character. From there you can either keep your cars for races or sell them. There will be no sell delay. IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO SELL THEM CHANGE PAINT, EXIT LSC, REENTER LSC, THEN SELL. if you dont youll be selling your original car. Anyway:

1) load whatever character that has the garage you want to duplicate

2) choose kill yourself from in game menu

3) quickly pause, get to online tab, hover over swap character

4) when the screen fades black, mash A a bit on swap character. If you have done it correctly there will be a weird menu showing you two options to quit. Press B to exit this menu. DO NOT MASH A PAST THIS WEIRD MENU AS YOULL HAVE TO RESTART FROM STEP 1(There is a sweet spot when the screen fades black which causes this glitch. That is when you quickly mash A. If you see your character alive youve done it wrong. Keep experimenting. Try timing it when screen is full darkness but do not wait to long as your character might respawn)

5) at character select screen, choose your other character (the place you want the cars to go). Again youll see a weird menu. It is the outline of the character select screen. Press A at this screen.

6) Your other character should load in duped garage. At this point all cars are still the original cars. To make them your own copies you must change the paint on each and every one of them. If you dont, what ever happens to the copied car will happen to the original. I do not know what would happen if they are destroyed.

Tips:
A) garages do not have to match between characters

B) if you keep getting ROCKSTAR CLOUD SERVERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, make sure both characters are set to last spawn location. Also make sure neither character is in their garage

C) i cant say this enough so here it is again, once duped the cars are still the originals. To make them yours, or valid copies, go to LSC and change paint.

D) if your going to sell them, change paint, exit garage, reenter garage, then sell. If you dont do that youll be selling your original. Last time im saying that. Dont blame me if you do

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 23 April 2014 - 09:32 PM.

Word of warning to anybody who does this...

You WILL NOT be able to sell any of the cars you've duped so make sure you love the cars enough to dupe them and there is no way around that either because you get the "This car is over $50,000 and can not be sold" sign.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

Bassraptor

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:32 PM Edited by psycho_realm747, 23 April 2014 - 09:33 PM.

Word of warning to anybody who does this...

You WILL NOT be able to sell any of the cars you've duped.

Ok,I saw your edited post.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

Bassraptor

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

do any of you 2 have proof that you're right?

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

Dude at least credit the source bro..

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:42 PM

http://www.se7ensins...glitch.1124605/

The youtube link is on that page^^^
The glitch does work. AiraCobra is a bit slow. Pay no attention to him
  • KingReflex likes this

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

wow thank god for this glitch. I wanted to get all pegassi's on one character and grotti's on another but I have Stinger GT and Monroe on the wrong ones.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

The glitch definitely works, managed it twice successfully now but it is a bitch to get the timing right. And yes, you can sell the duped cars for the full resale price.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

No need for insults because the last glitch that allowed people to do this, People weren't able to sell the duped cars put into a second char garage.

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

Am i to understand pegasus vehicles will transfer aswell?

hestjaevel
  • hestjaevel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:37 AM Edited by hestjaevel, 24 April 2014 - 10:42 AM.

Am i to understand pegasus vehicles will transfer aswell?

Yes

And yes, you can sell the cars.

Just make sure to respray them and exit LSC before you do it, or else they will be sold on both characters!

A tip to get the timing right is to sit in a car when you suicide. That way you die instantly and can press start instantly.

Laborate with timing the swap character

reiniat
  • reiniat

Religion is like drugs, it destroys the thinking mind

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

No need for insults because the last glitch that allowed people to do this, People weren't able to sell the duped cars put into a second char garage.

People who assume may as well be retards

Do you realize that you made yourself look like a dickhead right? no offense, just pointing that out....

And thanks for posting this, ill try it right away, i need to get that topless Stinger XD

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

Will you lose the car in the second char garage when u sell it

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

Bassraptor

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

Will you lose the car in the second char garage when u sell it

Change colour,then sell it.
Yes it will disappear from your garage but you can repeat the glitch and resell again

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by Skygge, 24 April 2014 - 10:12 PM.

Did it with success, GTA rebooted after i went out of lsc after painting the first car. garage is empty now. Can't get it to work again. Changing session all the stime and the loading times kills me every time. Can't they make this game faster seriously???

If you "mash" A 2 times it changes session. And how do i shoot myself? My guy uses cyanide every time.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Did it with success, GTA rebooted after i went out of lsc after painting the first car. garage is empty now. Can't get it to work again. Changing session all the stime and the loading times kills me every time. Can't they make this game faster seriously???

If you "mash" A 2 times it changes session. And how do i shoot myself? My guy uses cyanide every time.

Turn off passive mode and you will shoot yourself^^^.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:39 PM Edited by Skygge, 24 April 2014 - 11:25 PM.

Nope !! Even with handgun in my hand he puts it back in his butt and grabs a pill. Maybe it's because i gave him an Adolf haircut. This is driving me nuts I get out of session everytime !!! Whenever i press A. Edit: seems its because of the silencer. So not relevant for the glitch. Edit 2 / pistol works much better than in car or pill !! Tried at least 50 times. Edit 3 this glitch is BS, server drops after a few minutes and all is gone. Edit 4 this is absolutely nuts, cars are back after switching guys back and again . I can't believe all those glitches and the guys that find them out are just pure coincidence. That's crazy. God I wish we had this back in 97'...

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:51 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 26 April 2014 - 09:53 AM.

Do you realize that you made yourself look like a dickhead right? no offense, just pointing that out....
And thanks for posting this, ill try it right away, i need to get that topless Stinger XD

You know your avatar makes you look like a dickhead right?? No offense just pointing that out....

Seriously how old are you? 12? you make comments like this then you wonder why people on this forum don't think you're mature enough to play this game or take you seriously, Keep it up OP your true age is shinin' though brightly

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Here for the magic touch..

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

Nope !! Even with handgun in my hand he puts it back in his butt and grabs a pill. 

Try taking the silencer off one of the handguns.

lukeskateboards
  • lukeskateboards

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

Can confirm this still works! 

Note: Make sure you walk a pretty good distance away from your garages on both characters, it took me awhile to figure that one out as I was getting stuck in the loading screen.

HA81 Mack
  • HA81 Mack

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by HA81 Mack, 29 April 2014 - 04:24 PM.

I am doing this at this moment as I type.  It was kind of bitch for me to figure out the timing but I did it 4 times so far without any problem :)

Edit: There is also waiting time every time I sell car using this method.  Should that happen? 

lukeskateboards
  • lukeskateboards

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

I am doing this at this moment as I type.  It was kind of bitch for me to figure out the timing but I did it 4 times so far without any problem :)

Edit: There is also waiting time every time I sell car using this method.  Should that happen? 

Hasn't happened for me.

As far as this glitch goes, I've probably failed it 50+ times just to get it to work a couple times. Keep that in mind anyone who attempts it.

came99
  • came99

Cranky Old Man

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

Its actually quite easy when you learn the timing. I was failing for the first hour, but afterwards I could get it right almost every time.

The reason that you have to wait between cars is that you are selling ordinary cars and not ones purchased through legendary motorsports. They sell without delays and with 3 high end cars in my garage, I was able to net 1.5 millions for every time I did this. I now have 7 millions in the bank to spend to my hearts desire.

About getting the timing right. You are probably pressing to early. Just mash the button quickly 4 or 5 times a second after the screen goes totally black. The trick with killing yourself in a car for instant death, so you can press pause straight away is also adviceable.

HA81 Mack
  • HA81 Mack

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

Yeah that's probably why. I sold all of my super cars way back. Just because they were lame. But when it comes to low with money. I'm pretty much stuck selling coquettes... 👎

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:27 AM Edited by LoA-Phantom, 01 May 2014 - 05:40 AM.

Lol it never stops

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

I don't know, I feel like this glitch might mess something up, especially if you've bought Pegasus vehicles .

Like an overloading of profile data I think.

YuoGotOwn3d
  • YuoGotOwn3d

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

Glitched them over and somehow after a session or two lost 4 of the cars... I changed paint and all too.. First character is fine but 2nd, no g

vG LadyMac16
  • vG LadyMac16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

It's not working for me...Congrats to those it works for tho

wildzx17
  • wildzx17

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

Are the cars from the first character sellable afterwards too?

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

Iv'e been trying to do this for like 30+ mins and I can't do it, any tips?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users