Quantcast

» «
Photo

What weapon do you use the most in combat?

124 replies to this topic
HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

Pistol, not like Combat Pistol, SNS Pistol, AP Pistol, Heavy Pistol or anything like that, just Pistol Pistol.

That thing is a piece of crap.

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

AP Pistol
Carbine
Heavy Sniper
Personally hate the Auto shotgun I think it's a little OP but if somebody uses it on me I use it on them.

High King
  • High King

Wild Card Inc.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

Carbine Rifle and AP Pistol.

I see most people mentioning the Special Carbine, is it really better than the Carbine Rifle and the Advanced Rifle? I got rid of mine.

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by Blankerz, 23 April 2014 - 03:47 PM.

I'm back on the Advanced Rifle with silencer and light brown paint looks just like the real TAR-21 Rifle.

450901-tavor-500947abb1f48.jpg

• Solid Scorpion likes this

snake83
  • snake83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Rockstar social club says its the sniper rifle, which i do tend to use a fair bit but i didnt realise it was that much.

At the moment i'm using the AP Pistol because i want to complete the pistol whipped award but generally i use whatever is the most powerful in each category that i have, so the Advanced Rifle and auto shotgun are used a lot. And sticky bombs. Some are hideous to look at but if it means i get the kill then thats what i use.

I don't use it much anymore but I love the Gusenburg and used it all the time when it first came out.

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by Heffe707, 23 April 2014 - 03:49 PM.

I only keep 2 pistols; heavy and AP. MG and Combat MG, and micro Uzi. Advanced Rifle and Special Carbine. Only shotgun is the Assault Shotgun. I'm only level 80 so I have the regular sniper, grenade launcher, and of course stickies and grenades. Advanced Rifle has brought me to my 1.48 k/d, so that's defiantly my favorite. Though I just unlocked the Combat MG, based on what some of you like, my opinion might change.

raidenrbs
  • raidenrbs

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

The weapons I use the most are the carbine rifle, AP pistol and the heavy sniper.

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

Heavy sniper

Kadda
  • Kadda

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

Assault SMG or AK47 for medium- to long-range shots and pump shotgun for up close. If they are camping at a distance then I'll snipe them out. If they try to run me over or shoot me from their car then I'll blow that sh*t up every time. If someone is chasing after me and we're both in cars then I'll throw a sticky in front of me and detonate it behind me when they are close to it.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

• Advanced Rifle
  • Heavy Pistol
  • Heavy Sniper

Basically the only weapons I ever use.

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

Any AR or LMG. When its needed any shotgun.

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

FOXHOUND-SFG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by Solid Scorpion, 23 April 2014 - 04:25 PM.

My mind.

Followed by:

Advanced Rifle - Generally a good all-rounder

Hand Grenades - Getting people who are behind cover or predicting their movements (occasionally for bouncing round corners or off buildings)

Heavy Sniper - Getting people in the distance, in vehicles or predicting their movements

Grenade Launcher - Rarely use but handy if you can guess the trajectory and get a few enemies in the distance behind cover or in a vehicle (can be very effective in capture if you learn the trajectory).

Auto Shotty - Hate it and rarely use it. Only comes out if player on the opposing team is spaming the sh!t out of it in a TDM.

As for melee, the Knife. Get a few combo's in and they go down.

As for hand to hand, whatever my character throws at 'em :)

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Special Carbine, but sometimes I'll whip out the Gussenberg Sweeper just because I like how it sounds.

Pizza_Is_Emo
  • Pizza_Is_Emo

Random

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

The Advance Rifle 2,919 player kills, but ever since the business update ive been using the Speacial Carbine 1,274 player kills. 

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:20 PM

Carbine Rifle.

TheFightBoss
  • TheFightBoss

Leader of... Nothing

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

Special Carbine (Silencer) / AP Pistol (Silencer, Ext Mag)

The AP Pistol is soooo OP.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

I'm back on the Advanced Rifle with silencer and light brown paint looks just like the real TAR-21 Rifle.

I like the way you think. I made mine green because it reminds me of British military, and I made the Carbine Rifle light brown because the scope already is that color and it reminds me of American military.

sa80-2.jpg

This is what the advanced rifle reminds me of. It's not the same gun but I don't care.

• Blankerz likes this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

I like the way you think. I made mine green because it reminds me of British military, and I made the Carbine Rifle light brown because the scope already is that color and it reminds me of American military.

sa80-2.jpg

This is what the advanced rifle reminds me of. It's not the same gun but I don't care.

The good ol' L85A2 I am a big fan being a Brit obviously heh. My favourite gun in BF3. I like you're thinking as well, as and when I get bored of the light brown I'll switch to Army paint.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

This would've been a good topic for a poll. Although it changes depending on situation, gotta use the right tool for the job:

Close quarters: auto shotty
Short-medium range: AP pistol
Medium-long range: Combat MG
Long range: heavy sniper

Although if I'm just running around I have my combat MG out, sometimes my AP pistol. When in car always AP pistol, micro smg is useless

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:59 PM Edited by CenMan, 23 April 2014 - 06:59 PM.

The good ol' L85A2 I am a big fan being a Brit obviously heh. My favourite gun in BF3. I like you're thinking as well, as and when I get bored of the light brown I'll switch to Army paint.

Yeah that gun was pretty good in BF3. I mostly used the PP2000 or something though. That thing was awesome as long as it had an extended magazine.

• Blankerz likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Assault SMG

Assault SMG

Combat MG

Assault SMG

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Carbine Rifle and AP Pistol.

I see most people mentioning the Special Carbine, is it really better than the Carbine Rifle and the Advanced Rifle? I got rid of mine.

Each one has their own advantage, be it damage, range, accuracy or fire rate.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by kjahcleveland, 23 April 2014 - 08:41 PM.

Carbine Rifle. I have about 7000 kills with it.

Players or all together? o.O
all together. Is there a way to see player kills with certain weapons?
Yah you have to go in the social club and go to the specific weapon and it should display player kills
ok I checked I have 3900 player kills with the carbine rifle. Man a lot of people use the assault SMG I forgot about that gun.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

M41A Pulse Rifle MK2 with Under Barrel Grenade Launcher......Oh wait wrong game  :rol:

No particular order just the weapons i have on me and usually use.

>>>> Carbine Rifle <<<< (My fav weapon GTA)

Heavy Pistol

Assault Shotgun

Heavy Sniper

Minigun

Combat MG

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crusher of hopes and dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

sa80-2.jpg

that is an L85 with a SUSAT scope. go get your eyes checked please

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by CenMan, 23 April 2014 - 09:07 PM.

sa80-2.jpg

Likewise. Can you read it now?

Dottie
  • Dottie

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

sa80-2.jpg

Likewise. Can you read it now?

nope :D

Back on topic. I usually use the first thing i choose in the wheel. which is usually the assault rifle.

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I bought a P71 because I want to look like my PROBATION OFFICER

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

Advanced Rifle for most situations, AP pistol in cars, Heavy Sniper for aircraft or far distances.

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:18 PM Edited by One Poor Fool, 23 April 2014 - 09:20 PM.

Nothing more satisfying than blastin brains out with the sawn off, its a cool lookin dirty firearm and you gotta love how it barks.

Another contender has to be the assault SMG, the P90 if im not mistaken, its like an SMG & an assault rifle had a love child. The bullets sound "sharp" or something i cant quite put my finger on what i like so much about it.

Dottie
  • Dottie

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Nothing more satisfying than blastin brains out with the sawn off, its a cool lookin dirty firearm and you gotta love how it barks.

Another contender has to be the assault SMG, the P90 if im not mistaken, its like an SMG & an assault rifle had a love child. The bullets sound "sharp" or something i cant quite put my finger on what i like so much about it.

Try Magpul PDR. P90's have magazines on the top of the gun, not at the back. + the Advanced SMG has a rifle magazine, P90 uses pistol rounds

• Crimie Marston likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users