If you want to edit the traffic in TBOGT, then edit the cargp located in TBOGT's folder. Editing the one located in common/data doesnt affect anything as far as i know. Same applies to TLAD.
btw, you cant spawn TLAD vehicles in TBOGT (and/or viceversa) by editing the cargp.dat. Unless you manually add them to the game, which is a chore really.
However, you can edit said files to spawn cars that normally dont appear in the map, for example:
- the Stretch E (named limo2 in the file).
- Schafter 2 and Schafter 3.
- Serrano2 (the one henrique gives you).
- Buffalo (it doesnt spawn by its own).
- Super drop Diamond (named superd2).
- Hakuchou, Bati custo, Akuma, etc.
- Flatbed Yankee (yankee2).
- Regina, Slamvan, Gang burrito
and maybe a few more im forgetting.