Uncharted 4 Recast

5 replies to this topic
FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

http://uk.ign.com/ar...n-uncharted-ps4

This is a bad time to do do big changes, maybe the story wasn't up to par as it was expected?

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by DarthShinobi, 22 April 2014 - 09:23 PM.

Not really a bad time as the game would probably release by the end of next year anyways. It does set them back a bit, though.

EDIT: Oh sh*t it's the writer? I doubt they'll do too many changes, as they've probably started on the voice recordings already.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 22 April 2014 - 09:29 PM.

He's referred as the future star wars game co-writer, not writer for Uncharted. Todd was supposed to be taking part in probably the biggest role in UC4, if you listen to the teaser trailer voiced by him, he sounds like a villain. Now he isn't even in the game at all, he has a different role for the project if I read correctly.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by Zancudo, 22 April 2014 - 09:41 PM.

It's hard to say what is really going on in this studio. I theorize they couldn't meet their visions together, so they decided to make some radical changes in the 'squad'. They recasted Todd's role, because they might have thoroughly changed direction of the game. Makes me think they won't release it next year. On the other hand, they plan on giving us a glimpse of gameplay montage during this year's E3, so maybe the direction wasn't changed that much after all.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

I never knew we were told we will get to see a demonstration. That's good news :)

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

As long as it's still set in modern times I don't care what they do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users