Photo

What if they plan to do a 2nd reset?

84 replies to this topic
SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:31 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 23 April 2014 - 05:32 AM.

Those modders in the top 15 are quintillionaires.

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

I didn't give in to the exploit, so for now I'm most likely safe so I don't give 24 f*cks what they do, I'm not even waiting for their DLC so they can take their time 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

all my money is legit...

yep as legit as it get hahaha

all my money earned since yesterday have been legit!

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

People still play this game?

Can you imagine how inane your life would have to be in order to waste time on a forum for a game you don't even play? Jesus
  • Khelandros, LeoV and backward_axis like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

Laugh at everyone foolish enough to insist on using glitched money.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

Most folks already own everything, especially since the billionaire days.
The creator glitch didn't let you 'make' money, but allowed you to buy stuff without any cost.
So the only way folks could make money is to buy sellable assets 'garage of chradders' for future sale.
So max profit would be 10 x 740k per adder. (7.4m)
Rockstar didn't take possessions away last time.

backward_axis
  • backward_axis

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

Much like the first purge, it wouldn't matter to me. However, I don't think the content creator glitch was/is anywhere near the magnitude and damage that the DNS was. I remember seeing giant bounties as far back as the latter part of October; and R* didn't fix that one until January 15th.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

R* has already said that they will adjust RP and when they took the gifted money they said they would continue doing automated sweeps. 

Large amounts $20 - 50 million will probably get noticed 

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

I will be fine this time around. No gifted money and my rank has always been legit.

I won't be surprised if people get charged for their purchases later on, after doing the content creator glitch to freeze their bank account and go on shopping sprees, though. You just never know what Rockstar will do. That's why it's best to behave yourself.

Q_Man
  • Q_Man

Master of SHAQ-FU

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:43 AM Edited by Q_Man, 23 April 2014 - 08:44 AM.

I'll continue making money while having fun playing the game. I'll laugh at all the idiots as they spend hours searching youtube for some loser posting money glitch videos. 

It takes about 5 min to find such a video...

Not exactly the point...
if you did any kinda of money glitch ever you know that post was stupid. Money glitching is effortless and why ppl choose to do it really fast instead of doing the same damn cheap ass missions all day. I can truly turn my GTA on and strictly do what I want because I'm not worried about paying for sh*t all the time.

R* has already said that they will adjust RP and when they took the gifted money they said they would continue doing automated sweeps. 

Large amounts $20 - 50 million will probably get noticed 

they never take car sell money. Stop hating and get over it. They really never do sh*t about it lol.
Plus not alot of ppl used it... DNS was hitting everyone whether they liked it or not. But there is No difference between the freeze money glitch and sitting around selling duped adders all day.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

I'm not concerned about any money reset at all, the only dubious money I received was
back in the bounty days and that character passed away on 1/1/2014 when I deleted
her and started over on GTA online so all money currently held has been earned.

Okay so I brought Franklin's car in alot to make some of that money, look me upon
on GTA5stats.com if you must but I seriously doubt they can do anything about car sales
money, they tried with the cap on selling cars off the street and it did not work out.

I always sell off something in my garage if I need a quick buck or two.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

Yeh well done op for screwing up whats left of our GTA online community take this topic and shove it up your arse. Its taken me weeks of mission grinding and I'm sat now on $13 million. There are NO billionaires left in the game, i haven't seen one so yet. You can make money without it unless you just sit in free roam all day! A reset would be ridiculous and online would take its final curtain! 

• shepzki likes this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:10 AM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 23 April 2014 - 10:12 AM.

i have like maybe 140k in my bank. had my account's money stats reset inside lol. you wouldn't imagine how screwed up it was. i was like losing money every time i did a job. 

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

Cheaters/glitchers will bitch/cry/piss/moan about how it's R*'s fault they're scummy glitching cheating walking toilet blockages with feet, and us honest players will notice nothing, and not give a sh*t.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:32 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 23 April 2014 - 11:33 AM.

R* reseted me along with everyone else, but since then i managed to go back to 9 figures shortly after the wipe.
did not have to glitch, mod or alter anything. i capitalized on R* mistakes, their own in game options made me back my millions, and they know it.

let them reset it, it's virtual money anyway.

already have what i want, even if they release more stuff i won't ever grind like most do, i don't suffer from the "have to have it, and have to have it now" syndrome.

but it will never happen, they can't afford any more screw ups.

the community will tolerate rp resets but not money resets, R* doesn't want costumers walking away. they want you addicted to their money, be it glitched, paid or stolen.

look how many bugs and gliches we solved in such a short period of time, were great beta testers.
we are the reason the next gen versions of new gta chapters, specially the online will be devoid of most bugs, glitches and exploits.

we debug the game, they pay us in free dlc.

TheSwanPT
  • TheSwanPT

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

All my money is 100% legit since the last reset, so no reason for me to worry.

This.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

I will be sitting on my legit earned money. 

Nope, it will be reset like last time to. Loads of legit people also got their cash reset. It all happens automatically.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

I honestly dont think another reset will happen and if it did then everyone would end up with the same measly 500k as last time, that includes both glitchers and non glitchers. Worst case scenario is that pegasus vehicles that were bought with the freeze money glitch are removed, however, since your money was frozen then technically speaking nothing was actually bought so how they could possibly know who did or did not use the glitch is tricky to say the least.

Pfister Comet
  • Pfister Comet

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

If you haven't glitched, you have nothing to worry about.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

I really wish I did the free car glitch to get myself a topless Stinger.  I don't feel like buying 20 cars just to get the version I like.  Oh well, I missed the glitch by 12 minutes.

Buy one in SP and SP to MP it in. I did this with my current stinger.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

If they do have a reset on money then it will be EVERYONE'S money that is reset, transaction logs on the Maze bank site were also frozen so they cannot possibly know who glitched and who did not.

LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by LeoV, 23 April 2014 - 12:44 PM.

Cheaters/glitchers will bitch/cry/piss/moan about how it's R*'s fault they're scummy glitching cheating walking toilet blockages with feet, and us honest players will notice nothing, and not give a sh*t.

Wow dude calm down. Even if there was a money wipe. Woopty doo. Honestly it's a damn game. People need to chill out. First off how does someone having a ton of money effect anyone? It really doesn't. I did the glitch so now I'm enjoying Los Santos like the sandbox it is. Even if there is a money wipe, big deal. I didn't earn the money (well 1.7 million I did) so who cares. Either way people need to calm down. As for "Legit" players. Well...by that comment you sound much more "scummy" then any "glitchers" I have seen.
  • NegSpec13 likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

Nope, it will be reset like last time to. Loads of legit people also got their cash reset. It all happens automatically.

I think loads is overstating it. Plus, you have to go on the word of he said/she said. I mean if I'm a person who is willing to cheat, wouldn't it stand to reason I'd be willing to lie about it?

You know and claim my money was legit and was "stolen" from me from evil Rockstar?

Anecdotal evidence being what it is...the only folks who were reset in my crew were the ones gifted money, including myself.

The other crew member's money was not touched.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by wolfp212, 23 April 2014 - 08:42 PM.

I plan to do the same thing that I did the last one.  Nothing.  Never glitched money, never will.  Stayed out of public lobbies during 'the great money gifting' phase, so I did not get any gifted glitched money either.  Did not lose any money at the first reset, so I have no doubt I would not lose any if they did a second reset.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

The only reason they should reset is to make the game bigger/better.  i.e. More capable infrastructure to handle more players, free roam missions etc.

I don't think this will happen now until the next game..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users