• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

So this is a rather easy glitch, only problem is you need a spare spot in your garage to replace with a rebel message me on xbox DonGiovanni023

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by xSplodge-, 22 April 2014 - 08:11 PM.

too bad.. i'm on ps3 :(

which glitch is it btw?

DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

so you get a karin rebel partly in LSC (front wheels) and call up mechanic. Once you can select a car drive in and park to the left side and get out of the car (your friend should automatically move over to the driver seat). Oce out of the car exit out of the car menu and steal a car and drive back to your house (don't call your mechanic to bring a car). Bring out your most expensive car and drive back to LSC. Again get 2 wheels inside and call up your mechanic. Once the car select screen comes up park to the right of your Karin Rebel and get out of your car and to the driver side of the rebel. Now hold Y (I believe triangle for PS3) to pull your bud out of the rebel and get in. Once in immeditly get out and get back in your expensive car while still keeping the car menu up. You should see your car outside LSC, direct your friend you pulled out to get inside and drive a mile away (again stay in the car menu). Once they are out of your car select the Karin Rebel from your list and quickly press right on the d pad to enter the mod options for your expensive car. Repair it if need be and quickly get to the sell option to see how much you get for it (but do not sell it yet). I get 700k for my partially modded Adder and 648k for my Entity. Wait for a yellow circle to appear and dissaper in the bottom right hand corner and be patient! Sometime it takes 15 seconds to show up and if you sell it before hand you will lose your car. Once the yellow circle is gone sell your car. Finally sell your system and buy an xbox so you can do this with me!

bryce1792
  • bryce1792

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

so you get a karin rebel partly in LSC (front wheels) and call up mechanic. Once you can select a car drive in and park to the left side and get out of the car (your friend should automatically move over to the driver seat). Oce out of the car exit out of the car menu and steal a car and drive back to your house (don't call your mechanic to bring a car). Bring out your most expensive car and drive back to LSC. Again get 2 wheels inside and call up your mechanic. Once the car select screen comes up park to the right of your Karin Rebel and get out of your car and to the driver side of the rebel. Now hold Y (I believe triangle for PS3) to pull your bud out of the rebel and get in. Once in immeditly get out and get back in your expensive car while still keeping the car menu up. You should see your car outside LSC, direct your friend you pulled out to get inside and drive a mile away (again stay in the car menu). Once they are out of your car select the Karin Rebel from your list and quickly press right on the d pad to enter the mod options for your expensive car. Repair it if need be and quickly get to the sell option to see how much you get for it (but do not sell it yet). I get 700k for my partially modded Adder and 648k for my Entity. Wait for a yellow circle to appear and dissaper in the bottom right hand corner and be patient! Sometime it takes 15 seconds to show up and if you sell it before hand you will lose your car. Once the yellow circle is gone sell your car. Finally sell your system and buy an xbox so you can do this with me!

im down to do this will you be on later gt Brezzybri7

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Dude look two threads below you. It says SOLO. and works.

DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Sounds good Brezzybri7! And I looked at that glitch, but it seems like you need 2 bikes W/O insurance or trackers and I rarely see bikes

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:36 PM

Sounds good Brezzybri7! And I looked at that glitch, but it seems like you need 2 bikes W/O insurance or trackers and I rarely see bikes

1 bike, 1 journey, 1 expensive car.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Nicaragua
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

We've got this covered already mate: http://gtaforums.com...rice-confirmed/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users