42 replies to this topic
Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:42 PM Edited by Raavi, 22 April 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Race beyond recognition of different cultures is utterly irrelevant, wether your black, caucasian, hispanic, mixed or martian for all I care, bears no significance to your actual self and your character. In the end we are all human beings. The idea that humans can be divided into races based on skin color and geographical area of origin is a flawed misguided notion of a bygone age that shouldn't be encouraged in this day and age. 

• Yolo Swaggins and make total destroy like this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

I'll reply, just not to children. But this is hilarious, because Blacks don't need Whites to separate. We don't need you to practice group economics, and now you guys are mad. Awwww. So homosexual, assuming you are because of the sweetheart line, it doesn't matter what you think I'm doing on a gaming forum. I do this on a lot of forums to know what kind of backward thinking I'm dealing with and I have a lot more Black people agreeing with me than you might think. So much for an idiotic philosophy. Probably because soon, you'll be on the losing end of the stick of it.

Well probably not, given that 70% of the US population is white, 90% of the structure of the US is white and most importantly, the white man owns most of the guns.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 22 April 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Race beyond recognition of different cultures is utterly irrelevant, wether your black, caucasian, hispanic, mixed or martian for all I care, bears no significance to your actual self and your character. In the end we are all human beings. The idea that humans can be divided into races based on skin color and geographical area of origin is a flawed misguided notion of a bygone age that shouldn't be encouraged in this day and age. 

Say that loud and clear. I don't think Stormfront, the US government, the LAPD, and George Zimmerman heard you loud enough.

@Clown  LOL so now it comes down to threats. I never would agree or justify Chris Donner's killings but I see why he did it now.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:53 PM Edited by Myron, 22 April 2014 - 11:54 PM.

Say that loud and clear. I don't think Stormfront, the US government, the LAPD, and George Zimmerman heard you loud enough.

and age. 

@Clown  LOL so now it comes down to threats. I never would agree or justify Chris Donner's killings but I see why he did it now.

Well pal, you just made the insinuation of some type of violent rebellion of the white man. I'm not making any threats because quite frankly (well it's not going to happen) I and most other white people would be unaffected by this, so I don't care either way. I'm stating that you aims ain't going to come to fruition. The only thing that would be gained from something like that in a largely homogenised society is a reason for the white man to discriminate further. If you don't believe me, ask the brown man.

Given that the three people on this forum who are most likely to agree with you are arguing against you, I'd say that you're probably not doing anybody any favours with your attitude and blatant dismissal on just about anything even mildly critic.

His name was Chris DORNER, by the way.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:55 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 22 April 2014 - 11:59 PM.

and age. 

Well pal, you just made the insinuation of some type of violent rebellion of the white man. I'm not making any threats because quite frankly (well it's not going to happen) I and most other white people would be unaffected by this, so I don't care either way. I'm stating that you aims ain't going to come to fruition. The only thing that would be gained from something like that in a largely homogenised society is a reason for the white man to discriminate further. If you don't believe me, ask the brown man.

Given that the three people on this forum who are most likely to agree with you are arguing against you, I'd say that you're probably not doing anybody any favours with your attitude and blatant dismissal on just about anything even mildly critic.

His name was Chris DORNER, by the way.

Let me stop you right there. Where did I make any violent threats? I'll wait. As if White people agreeing with me is what I need. I'll ask a Black homeless man for his opinion before I ask the richest White man. I'll even go further and say if White people are agreeing with me then I must be saying something wrong.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

☭death to the bourgeoisie, long live anarchyⒶ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

You had to look so hard far back to 2009 and still couldn't show a group of Black officers that jumped or shot and killed a Black man. Like I said, there are criminals and scum in every race, but there are more evidence of Whites still beating and killing Blacks at a larger scale than Black police officers. Chris Doner's manifesto already proved that a whole police department is guilty of targeting and racial profiling against Blacks. I'll take that in trade of beating shot and killed by a White police officer.

You're being incredibly disingenuous. I'm not disputing racism in the police force at all. I'm not saying the police don't racially profile people, and I admitted that police violence affects black people at a much greater rate than anyone else. What I am saying is police violence isn't necessarily racist, it's just how the police operate, regardless of what color they happen to be.

You say the police aren't racist but clearly admit to the racial profiling that goes on. How laughable are you? The only thing you've shown me was an atypical situation compared to the typical White police brutality we already discussed. You haven't shown me any evidence of why separation would be bad for Black people nor have you shown me any proof how integration has given Black people any empowerment either. I am curious why you even care what Blacks do anyway. What benefit do you get from us integrating? I already know the REAL answer, but amuse me with your cliche playbook argument. 

You're intentionally twisting my words. I never said the police aren't racist, I said that police violence isn't always racially-motivated, hence why white people are beat/shot/killed by police too.  I'm sure you heard about Kelly Thomas, the homeless man who was beat to death by police in Fullerton, CA, and the cops walked. The motivation clearly wasn't race, as Kelly was white. Kelly's case is not unique, either.

How would separation be good for anyone? Wouldn't your society still have a capitalist mode of production, complete with classes and class antagonisms? Wouldn't there still be exploitation and alienation? Wouldn't there still be cops patrolling the streets, beating and shooting people? It's the same sh*t out of a different asshole.

Racial politics do nothing but detract from what is far more important, and far more divisive, and that is the issue of class. Furthermore, race is an outdated social construct that must be abolished.

Sure, we can also say the sky isn't always blue somewhere in America. We are talking about the norm here, and the norm is that police typically assume a Black man is up to no good or has a gun. I think I can speak as a Black man about that. I assume you are White and really have no say what goes on in our communities, only your hopeful, intellectually dishonest view that it doesn't happen majority of the time. However, we already disproved that with cases, murders, beatings and Chris Doner's manifesto. You couldn't even find more cases of Black police officers jumping or killing a Black man than White police officers doing the exact same thing. 

Kelly is atypical. Again you can't find me the norm of police brutality on Whites, you can only find me atypical situations. 

Again, I already showed you proof how a segregated Black society worked, yet all you can do assume what a segregated modern society can do. I can even say we are already segregated, except economically. Economic power was integrated to have Blacks at the bottom of the totem pole equipped with welfare and broken families. 

Everytime someone Black brings up racial empowerment, race should automatically be abolished even though there are still racial profiling, injustice, and economic depowerment going on towards Blacks everyday. Obviously the government and the majority of people don't see human beings, they see color, and that is where society is now. You can't just erase the history, close your ears, and wish it away. 

Once again, I'm not denying racism in the police force, nor am I attempting to rationalize or justify it by saying "well, it happens to white folks too", my point is that violence is the very nature of the police, and this isn't even exclusive to the U.S. Cops everywhere terrorize working-class communities and tear families apart. That wouldn't stop even if we had it your way. There's a reason A.C.A.B. (All Cops Are Bastards) is a slogan that is internationally-embraced.

Your heart is in the right place, but your head is not. You're able to see systematic racism for what it is, but your solution is not a solution at all, it's just the same as the existing repackaged. You fail to realize that capitalism is the problem, that slavery transformed into living for a wage, living in a slum. Even if you put blacks at the top of the pyramid, there's still the f*cking pyramid.

You have more in common with a lot of posters on Stormfront than we do.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:57 PM Edited by Myron, 23 April 2014 - 12:03 AM.

Let me stop you right there. Where did I make any violent threats? I'll wait.

Please drop the Katt Williams routine, it was barely funny the first time.

I have a lot more Black people agreeing with me than you might think. So much for an idiotic philosophy. Probably because soon, you'll be on the losing end of the stick of it.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

Let me stop you right there. Where did I make any violent threats? I'll wait.

Please drop the Kat Williams routine, it was barely funny the first time.

I have a lot more Black people agreeing with me than you might think. So much for an idiotic philosophy. Probably because soon, you'll be on the losing end of the stick of it.

How does that equal a violent threat? Are you that dumb? At the losing end of the stick doesn't always mean violence. I was talking economically, moron.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by Myron, 23 April 2014 - 12:05 AM.

How does that equal a violent threat? Are you that dumb? At the losing end of the stick doesn't always mean violence. I was talking economically, moron.

Well you know what they say, revolution comes out of the barrel of a money press?

Please explain to me how this blackonomic revolution will obliterate the white man's economy.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

Well you know what they say, revolution comes out of the barrel of a money press?

Please explain to me how this blackonomic revolution will obliterate the white man's economy.

Wow, that's a far reach and my God are you an idiot. How about I worry about how Black group economics work and you take care of that suburb for me. As if I'm going to explain the whole plan. If you ask a skilled Asian how to code an application they'll kick you outt he room. That's not even what this debate is about.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

Wow, that's a far reach and my God are you an idiot. How about I worry about how Black group economics work and you take care of that suburb for me. As if I'm going to explain the whole plan. If you ask a skilled Asian how to code an application they'll kick you outt he room. That's not even what this debate is about.

lmfao this guy has to be trolling.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 23 April 2014 - 12:18 AM.

You had to look so hard far back to 2009 and still couldn't show a group of Black officers that jumped or shot and killed a Black man. Like I said, there are criminals and scum in every race, but there are more evidence of Whites still beating and killing Blacks at a larger scale than Black police officers. Chris Doner's manifesto already proved that a whole police department is guilty of targeting and racial profiling against Blacks. I'll take that in trade of beating shot and killed by a White police officer.

You're being incredibly disingenuous. I'm not disputing racism in the police force at all. I'm not saying the police don't racially profile people, and I admitted that police violence affects black people at a much greater rate than anyone else. What I am saying is police violence isn't necessarily racist, it's just how the police operate, regardless of what color they happen to be.

You say the police aren't racist but clearly admit to the racial profiling that goes on. How laughable are you? The only thing you've shown me was an atypical situation compared to the typical White police brutality we already discussed. You haven't shown me any evidence of why separation would be bad for Black people nor have you shown me any proof how integration has given Black people any empowerment either. I am curious why you even care what Blacks do anyway. What benefit do you get from us integrating? I already know the REAL answer, but amuse me with your cliche playbook argument. 

You're intentionally twisting my words. I never said the police aren't racist, I said that police violence isn't always racially-motivated, hence why white people are beat/shot/killed by police too.  I'm sure you heard about Kelly Thomas, the homeless man who was beat to death by police in Fullerton, CA, and the cops walked. The motivation clearly wasn't race, as Kelly was white. Kelly's case is not unique, either.

How would separation be good for anyone? Wouldn't your society still have a capitalist mode of production, complete with classes and class antagonisms? Wouldn't there still be exploitation and alienation? Wouldn't there still be cops patrolling the streets, beating and shooting people? It's the same sh*t out of a different asshole.

Racial politics do nothing but detract from what is far more important, and far more divisive, and that is the issue of class. Furthermore, race is an outdated social construct that must be abolished.

Sure, we can also say the sky isn't always blue somewhere in America. We are talking about the norm here, and the norm is that police typically assume a Black man is up to no good or has a gun. I think I can speak as a Black man about that. I assume you are White and really have no say what goes on in our communities, only your hopeful, intellectually dishonest view that it doesn't happen majority of the time. However, we already disproved that with cases, murders, beatings and Chris Doner's manifesto. You couldn't even find more cases of Black police officers jumping or killing a Black man than White police officers doing the exact same thing. 

Kelly is atypical. Again you can't find me the norm of police brutality on Whites, you can only find me atypical situations. 

Again, I already showed you proof how a segregated Black society worked, yet all you can do assume what a segregated modern society can do. I can even say we are already segregated, except economically. Economic power was integrated to have Blacks at the bottom of the totem pole equipped with welfare and broken families. 

Everytime someone Black brings up racial empowerment, race should automatically be abolished even though there are still racial profiling, injustice, and economic depowerment going on towards Blacks everyday. Obviously the government and the majority of people don't see human beings, they see color, and that is where society is now. You can't just erase the history, close your ears, and wish it away. 

Once again, I'm not denying racism in the police force, nor am I attempting to rationalize or justify it by saying "well, it happens to white folks too", my point is that violence is the very nature of the police, and this isn't even exclusive to the U.S. Cops everywhere terrorize working-class communities and tear families apart. That wouldn't stop even if we had it your way. There's a reason A.C.A.B. (All Cops Are Bastards) is a slogan that is internationally-embraced.

Your heart is in the right place, but your head is not. You're able to see systematic racism for what it is, but your solution is not a solution at all, it's just the same as the existing repackaged. You fail to realize that capitalism is the problem, that slavery transformed into living for a wage, living in a slum. Even if you put blacks at the top of the pyramid, there's still the f*cking pyramid.

You have more in common with a lot of posters on Stormfront than we do.

If you're saying that there will always be violence and power hungry cops then fine we can agree but my argument was always that it would happen far less with Black police officers. In fact, there will be less crime because of the lack of poverty as seen during the BlackWallstreet era. 

Capitalism isn't the problem. I love Capitalism, because that's the key. No other system works as well.

@Clown Trolling? This isn't a debate about Black group economics and how I think it should work. It's about Integration and separation. People are having a hard time as it is with that one. They still can't tell me how Black people are benefiting from integration and how they won't benefit from separation.

And fair enough if you think I'm as bad as Stormfront, but it's still better than the integration mentality now.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Faceless, Nameless, Endless War

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

This discussion is well below the standard needed for D&D. Reaper Madness, that's largely your fault. Allow me to extrapolate:

Your basic premise, as I've already pointed out, isn't really supported by your evidence. You've not actually suggested, or provided, anything that indicates in any meaningful way that blacks would be better off without integration. Most of your responses to critiques on the topic could essentially be boiled down the "I'm right and you're wrong", and that's not how we compose ourselves in this section. I appreciate you have strong feelings on the subject but these views do not reflect well and appear to an external observed to be rather poorly formed. The fact you seem unable to defend them from critique without turning to petty insults. You've got lost on peripheral issues like intrinsic racism in the police whilst entirely losing sight of most of the responses; namely that there's little to indicate that black bosses would act differently to black employers than white bosses would, and that your claims that blacks would be financially and socially better off in a separated society is totally without evidence.

You can't ride on the illusion of credibility because frankly you lack it. You can't be demeaning toward highly intelligent people who have a proven track record of worthwhile contributions on the subject when your own argument seems so convoluted and illogical. And I simply won't abide by you resorting to ad hominem attacks every time anyone contradicts you. Construct a reasonable, logical and sensible argument, backed with rationality and thought, and rebut your critics with evidence and theory rather than just being rude to them, and I'll consider re-opening the thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users