Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wich part of the map is your fav, and wich one do you spend most time

48 replies to this topic

Poll: Favourite part of the map (131 member(s) have cast votes)

Wich part of the map do you like?

1. Paleto bay (9 votes [7.09%])

Percentage of vote: 7.09%

2. Blaine County (21 votes [16.54%])

Percentage of vote: 16.54%

3. Sandy Shores (9 votes [7.09%])

Percentage of vote: 7.09%

4. Los Santos City (32 votes [25.20%])

Percentage of vote: 25.20%

5. Beach areas such as Del Perro/Vespucci (11 votes [8.66%])

Percentage of vote: 8.66%

6. The ghetto area (Forum drive, Strawberry, Grove St etc etc) (12 votes [9.45%])

Percentage of vote: 9.45%

7. Northern LS such as Vinewood, vinewood hills, and rockford hills etc. (12 votes [9.45%])

Percentage of vote: 9.45%

8. The entire f*ckin map motherf*cker (21 votes [16.54%])

Percentage of vote: 16.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

I like to hang around Vespucci Beach. Especially when playing as Trevor.

Saiyanskillz
  • Saiyanskillz

Lures like Terminus, bites like Tyson

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

On SP I'm usually somewhere in the desert. Preferably sandy shores.

Online= city

Mattmax059
  • Mattmax059

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

It depends what Im doing... Online is more Blaine county for just dicking around... City for killing everyone.

Special Members
  • Special Members

Everyday I wake up to find myself in bed

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

What about downtown LS?

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by Voggens, 23 April 2014 - 06:11 PM.

I'm one of the guys that enjoyed SA's countryside so I think my favorite part of the map is Blaine County, I love areas like Raton Canyon, Cassidy Creek, Mt Chiliad State Wilderness, South Mt Chiliad, Cape Catfish, Alamo Sea, East Coast... I got bored pretty quick with Los Santos but I often go to Del Perro Pier and beach areas.

This is one of the areas that I really like... it brings me back the old feels of GTA SA's forests.

0_0.jpg

• dyz likes this

jondean31
  • jondean31

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

I have to say its the beach area, taking Chop for a walk down Vespucci beach and there is just so much detail.

Del Perro pier has so much more potential if they just opened the restaurants, put mini games in there such as air hockey and mini-golf, but its still got a great atmosphere of an evening.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

just walk around michael's house a lot  i don't know why  

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

"Danger zonnnne".

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

I'm one of the guys that enjoyed SA's countryside so I think my favorite part of the map is Blaine County, I love areas like Raton Canyon, Cassidy Creek, Mt Chiliad State Wilderness, South Mt Chiliad, Cape Catfish, Alamo Sea, East Coast... I got bored pretty quick with Los Santos but I often go to Del Perro Pier and beach areas.

This is one of the areas that I really like... it brings me back the old feels of GTA SA's forests.

0_0.jpg

Such a shame this part of the map was so small. It had so much potential, as highlighted in your pic. 

• Voggs likes this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

genos the best cyborg!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

the desert mostly but i love to go everywere from the countryside to paleto bay to grove street. the whole map is a beutiful playground

OMGmyFACE
  • OMGmyFACE

Badder Den Dem

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by OMGmyFACE, 26 April 2014 - 11:48 AM.

It's got the fewest votes but whatever, I loved the hood area. Reminded me of where I grew up and I've been fond of grid streets with alleyways ever since.

Excellent for dodging cops, good rooftop vantage points, larger concentration of prostitutes/strippers paying their way through the college we didn't get to explore enough of, it's where you meet Packie, has a better safehouse for Franklin, great place for getting into fights when the game is over and you need people to kill. It's got less of that bleeding orange sky because of the conglomeration of buildings.

• A-Wax8 likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

Mirror Park, I become a total hipster there.

LV007
  • LV007

Captured by Illuminati

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

None, I like to take some muscle car like Phoenix or Sabre Turbo, get some wanted level and drive down Route 15,Route 13 and Route 1.

Always reminds of a roadtrip

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

Mirror Park and East Vinewood. I also like the Land Act reservoir area, Palomino Highlands and Cape Catfish, the part of the map near the lighthouse.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

I have a lot of favorite places, and I mostly hang out in LS, but the most beautiful places in the game are:

Lago Zancudo:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I absolutely love Great Chaparral. The place is big, green and open. There is some farms there as well. It kind of reminds me of RDR 2.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The next pic reminded me a lot of RDR, I don't know why, maybe it's because of the church.

0_0.jpg

TheScaredTaco
  • TheScaredTaco

Ayy Lmao

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

Ghetto area,sometimes Grove Street for nostalgia reasons.

MikeyDLuffy
  • MikeyDLuffy

Cucamonga Cracker Killaz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

I love every square inch of the map. Narrowing down my favourite place has to be the desert.

Gta Rory
  • Gta Rory

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

where is the "none of the map" option?  I hated this map...they left out SF and LV for...what was it?  Oh yea realism.

The last time I got into a plane in real life, all of the clouds magically disapeared when we got close to them...yea I got your f*ckin realism right here.

The entire city is virtually empty...you guys ever been to los angeles?  It's pretty big...lots of people...lots of cars.  Yea los santos has a few, but dude theres literally like floods of people in real life los angeles.  If you're not gonna get details like that right, and make me feel like I'm actually in a living breathing version of LS, and I have no buildings to go into...then dude just put the other damn cities in and quit wasting my time with this sh*t.  

Btw, Who wants to drive out into a bunch of nothing just for the sake of driving around in the nothing?  The whole purpose of "Surrounding hills" and "countryside" is that it makes for cool places to see ON YOUR WAY TO SOMEWHERE.  That's how the san andreas map worked, and that's how this map should've been.  Not just PLOP heres da city PLOP heres da not city...have fun kids. Not to mention that literally every kind of environment on planet earth somehow got condensed into this giant Island known as Los Santos lmao...I guess you have to drive for five min to get from the desert to the forrest to the mountain and to the city...this map is the worst in the series by far, feels lazily put together just like the story.

P.S. 

I am not a troll, I just hold rockstar to high standards because they're the best and grand theft auto is their baby so it should've been much better.  Fans need to be more upset about this game.  Also I've gotten fan art posted on the newswire so I'm definitely a huge rockstar fan...only reason I criticize gtav because I know they can and should do better because they destroy everyone else in gaming.

• Cutter De Blanc, SingularSoul and Twin Turbo like this

Brandonmiller237
  • Brandonmiller237

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

Anywhere in the woods is fine by me!

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Sandy Shores for its wasteland atmosphere, Raton Canyon for its seclusion away from the rest of the map, some parts of it reminds me of Skyrim. The ghetto area has a San Andreas feel about it at sunset, with the orangey red sky. Had the area been extended more, Chilliad Mountain State Wilderness. El Gordo Lighthouse because that place also feels far from it all.

• PkUnzipper likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users