Silencer on assault shotgun?

139 replies to this topic
Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

f*ck suppressors I have them on 2 guns, and that's IF I want to be stealthy. So in other words I hardly ever use them. I made the mistake of buying all attachments on my guns in singleplayer and they sounded/looked like crap. I keep my guns bare and gold. .

Sorry to break it to you but the gold guns look like crap so you've done yourself no favors. 

I made all my "hood" guns gold. That's the AK, sawed off and standard MG. Makes me feel like an Arabic dictator.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crusher of hopes and dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • Red-Cross
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

f*ck suppressors I have them on 2 guns, and that's IF I want to be stealthy. So in other words I hardly ever use them. I made the mistake of buying all attachments on my guns in singleplayer and they sounded/looked like crap. I keep my guns bare and gold. .

Sorry to break it to you but the gold guns look like crap so you've done yourself no favors. 

I made all my "hood" guns gold. That's the AK, sawed off and standard MG. Makes me feel like an Arabic dictator.

every time i see a gold gun. it reminds me of this heinz_mustard_8_oz-_glass1.jpgbeing spattered all over your gun

• NudasPriest and Pastry like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Who uses a silencer on a shotgun in this game anyway? Sounds like a cat drowning...not that i would know hahah...

Edit: Thank god the minigun doesn't have a silencer available for it. Or the RPG

I do ;)

I keep trying to see how can a RPG ROCKET to have a silencer :lol:

• Pastry likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

But after killing some 12 year old today with my assault shotgun, he called me a noob for 'not even having a silencer' on it... I don't see why I would need to?

is there anything im missing here about the silencer on the assault shotty?

And you took a 12 year old's opinion to heart, didn't you?

I can see why people slap them on, but silencers and those damn lights are never going to be strapped on my weapons.

These are the same mongs who loved G-Unit and everything 50 Cent up until 'EDM' became popular and suddenly they all love David Guetta, Avicii and Swedish House Mafia.

Hey, I love G-Unit, despise Guetta & have no idea who the last 2 fools are.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by CenMan, 22 April 2014 - 05:27 PM.

Hey, I love G-Unit, despise Guetta & have no idea who the last 2 fools are.

The Game destroyed all of G-Unit so hard (by himself) they're probably all living off 50 Cent's vitamin water now.

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Cheers Love! The Cavalry is here!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

A suppressor on a assault shotgun is plan out stupid. He is ajackass for even thinking that.

The bullpump shotgun with suppressor is ballin

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:31 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 22 April 2014 - 05:41 PM.

Only have it on my AP Pistol, Advanced Rifle, and Carbine, shotguns are not meant to be suppressed OP. Believe me the level of suppression R*  created for the shotguns is very unrealistic. Don't let the little kids bother you, most are lucky they have the ability to tie their own shoes.

EDIT: As someone else mentioned it sounds like a cat drowning. Suppressed shotguns are the only thing that bothers me as much a dollar sign rims, and chrome on anything. Seeing that the OP has been booted, he won't be responding to any of our posts.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by Xyn, 22 April 2014 - 05:45 PM.

The Game destroyed all of G-Unit so hard (by himself) they're probably all living off 50 Cent's vitamin water now.

LoL.

Fat Joe put more strain on G-Unit than he did...

Odd, I see it's the Game who was always banging about a G-Unit reunion & who's basically living off of other rappers at the moment. Having to suck up to a former correctional officer is the saddest thing you can do in order to try to keep your career alive.
What's worse is that Game'll end up used and then trashed away like T-Pain.

Hailing from South Jamaica myself, I once got the chance to talk to Yayo a few years back & while you can indeed say their prime is over, 50's definitely doing all right by himself & Banks isn't really into it very much anymore.

I wonder what happened to Young Buck, though...

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by CarimboHanky, 22 April 2014 - 05:50 PM.

i have the silencer on my autoshutgun because of 2 things...

1-i can rob armored trucks without attracting any cops.

2-somehow i cant destroy PVs without paying insurance if i use my shutgun without silencer.

apart from that all my other guns are just loud!

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by CenMan, 22 April 2014 - 05:48 PM.

LoL.

Fat Joe put more strain on G-Unit than he did...

Odd, I see it's the Game who was always banging about a G-Unit reunion & who's basically living off of other rappers at the moment. Having to suck up to a former correctional officer is the saddest thing you can do in order to try to keep your career alive.
What's worse is that Game'll end up used and then trashed away like T-Pain.

Hailing from South Jamaica myself, I once got the chance to talk to Yayo a few years back & while you can indeed say their prime is over, 50's definitely doing all right by himself & Banks isn't really into it very much anymore.

I wonder what happened to Young Buck, though...

I haven't really kept up with any of them after the whole beef. All I know is Young Buck left G-Unit and made a track with The Game. But all those diss tracks that Game made, that was awesome. He made like 5 mixtapes all dissing G-Unit. 300 bars and runnin' is a classic. 15 minutes of fire. IMO beef is what The Game does best.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

I haven't really kept up with any of them after the whole beef. All I know is Young Buck left G-Unit and made a track with The Game. But all those diss tracks that Game made, that was awesome. He made like 5 mixtapes all dissing G-Unit. 300 bars and runnin' is a classic. 15 minutes of fire. IMO beef is what The Game does best.

The beef was like 6-7 years ago...
And I'm going to have to disagree on the caliber of those tracks :Lloyd Bank's "Rather Be Me" did it better & even Dr. Dre called Game out on his bullsh*t.
That said; I agree that beef is Game's best thing to do...otherwise he gets buried.

And that's the last of these off-topic posts I'm going to do here...

• Kampioen likes this

Forty-Five-Auto
  • Forty-Five-Auto

Lackadaisical

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Only got a can on my pump because it's the closest thing to Anton Chigurh's. I can see why people hate that damned suppressor - it's useless and the suppressed shotgun can sound strange to someone not getting the reference.

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Yeah, no. Silencing the auto shotty is equivalent to like, castration of a puppy. That sh*t is just wrong even if u think its necessary.

Silenced my Uzi, mp5, AK, & I think the combat pistol. Nothin else needs to be silenced what u hidin from!?

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

have you fired so close to the doors? between the grips?

it works everytime if you aim there.

Yes, I still get three stars.

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

have you fired so close to the doors? between the grips?

it works everytime if you aim there.

Yes, I still get three stars.

only shoot it twice & normally you don't get stars. Once to 'attack' the truck. The 2nd for the money to drop
  • Crimie Marston likes this

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

This is not true people! Suppressor is not responsible for this....I blast open truck doors everyday with an unsuppressed shotgun, it could have a Loudener attached and it wouldnt attract the cops, the key is two slugs to between the handles of the backdoor of a stopped truck....no wanted level, a third blast will trigger 3 stars.

• CrysisAverted likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

only shoot it twice & normally you don't get stars. Once to 'attack' the truck. The 2nd for the money to drop

This is not true people! Suppressor is not responsible for this....I blast open truck doors everyday with an unsuppressed shotgun, it could have a Loudener attached and it wouldnt attract the cops, the key is two slugs to between the handles of the backdoor of a stopped truck....no wanted level, a third blast will trigger 3 stars.

Well, maybe that's it...I'm shooting too many shots...I usually just hold it down, so whatever comes out comes out.

I will try both ways to see...and report back.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

^ also make sure that the truck doesn't move -- you can block it with a car from the front to avoid it moving -- then you can take your time firing at the back. as said, only 2 shots and the doors will blast open. but if the driver (or passenger) guard get out to fire at you, don't return fire. you'll get  3 stars as normal upon firing at him.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

Will be using this from now on thanks; can't wait to test it!

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:07 AM

I only carry the guns I USE, so I keep my assault Shottie un-silenced because I love the sound and it does a tiny bit more damage.

If I could buy a 2nd one to use for armoured trucks, then I would silence that 

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

In single player I have all the additional stuff on the guns such as the silencer and flashlight but tbh it's not worth it.  The cops take longer and you can literally get away with murder but I like the sound of the guns and I just prefer not having it.

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

Assault shotgun is for un-skilled players.
  • Xyn likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

Assault shotgun is for un-skilled players.

No.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

I was always told that silencers lower the chances of cops being alerted - in reality all I have to do is breathe a little heavily and the cops will start chasing me, I doubt it makes f*ck all difference. Seriously, I've had a 1-Star rating pop up for simply existing, not even gun in hand.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

I was always told that silencers lower the chances of cops being alerted - in reality all I have to do is breathe a little heavily and the cops will start chasing me, I doubt it makes f*ck all difference. Seriously, I've had a 1-Star rating pop up for simply existing, not even gun in hand.

I've had that happen too and my character isn't even black.

• MilezDawg, Xyn, Jimrod and 2 others like this

TheFightBoss
  • TheFightBoss

Leader of... Nothing

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

The only thing you should know about it is that it's OP.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

I think that adding suppressor to shotguns is dumb. I like the loud noise of the shotgun. The only weapon I have with a suppressor is the normal sniper and I don't think I'll add it to any other weapon

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

The only thing you should know about it is that it's OP.

Yes, because a fully automatic shotgun shouldn't be very deadly at all. It should be about as powerful as the SNS pistol.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

Suppressors on shotguns wouldn't work too well or do not work at all
R* claims this game is realistic

It's because it costs money and it has to be unlocked...he's either calling you a "broke-ass", you know because you HAVE to buy everything that's purchase-able when it becomes available...or he's saying that you have to have everything immediately after unlocking as a sign of "swag status", to show off what you have...
...either is equally retarded

all those dumb players who strap every attachment on every gun. Their guns look horrid, especially the scope on the carbine rifle

hey!

the scope and grip make the thing a nail driver.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:08 PM

You should be called out for using the assault shotgun itself.
n00b

LOL Poster calling someone a noob with a KD like his xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users