[WIP|CON] Manhunt Kuruma

262 replies to this topic
SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

>implying I'm a sergeant.

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Speaking of cars and stuff, I got this message from Cell saying that he started making the Romero sedan first :O

At first you told me to make Romero sedan and then that guy has started making it. This is cheating still i'll show you how much progress i have made till now.

-snip-

That actually doesn't look bad...

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by ALMOST610, 25 September 2014 - 11:04 PM.

Speaking of cars and stuff, I got this message from Cell saying that he started making the Romero sedan first :O

At first you told me to make Romero sedan and then that guy has started making it. This is cheating still i'll show you how much progress i have made till now.

I hope you told him I STARTED BACK IN JUNE!!!!!

june82014.png

• universetwisters and SergeantSavidge like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

Now I'm  guessing he'll say something like HAHAHA I STARTED IN 2001.

Thief logic

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

Thief logic

Yeah, but we have proof that you suggested it and he said that he'll accept the challenge. He can't of started earlier then.

I guess if he does not like it, then he can go suck a lemon!  :breadfish:  But all I have is this Fishloaf, which I think would equally put a bad taste in his mouth.

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:07 AM

Thief logic

Yeah, but we have proof that you suggested it and he said that he'll accept the challenge. He can't of started earlier then.

I guess if he does not like it, then he can go suck a lemon!  :breadfish:  But all I have is this Fishloaf, which I think would equally put a bad taste in his mouth.

I'd still rather have seen him do the linerunner pickup :/

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Another Vehicle Modder

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:06 AM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 26 September 2014 - 05:06 AM.

Mr Universetwisters i will not abandon my Romero Sedan car project it will be available very soon..

About linerunner cab Linerunner is not a small vehicle how do you expect me to make a pickup version of it?? though i have made a tanker truck out of packer (in my profile spoiler).

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:08 AM

Mr Universetwisters i will not abandon my Romero Sedan car project it will be available very soon..

About linerunner cab Linerunner is not a small vehicle how do you expect me to make a pickup version of it?? though i have made a tanker truck out of packer (in my profile spoiler).

Yuck, not you again, go back to one of your own topics. :barf:

• universetwisters likes this

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

I've been meaning to do that but I just dont have the patience to play through the games boring first few levels to get a decent look through the whole game.

You could go look at the Bully page on IGCD, it's got some good stuff. It's crazy odd how they put a Simca in the game though.

It´ll be really cool to see some of those bully vehicles in GTA.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:27 PM

I've been meaning to do that but I just dont have the patience to play through the games boring first few levels to get a decent look through the whole game.

You could go look at the Bully page on IGCD, it's got some good stuff. It's crazy odd how they put a Simca in the game though.

Yeah, I'm pretty curious if the Stallion and Regina use the VC/III textures.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:01 PM

I hope not, because VC/III textures are sh*t. SA textures are much beter. However, I think Bully uses Manhunt textures, which are even more detailed.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

I tested the car today, and I'm sad. The .xml file is sat up so badly, no offence man but it is not like the Kuruma one at all. I can help you to make it exactly like III's Kuruma.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

I tested the car today, and I'm sad. The .xml file is sat up so badly, no offence man but it is not like the Kuruma one at all. I can help you to make it exactly like III's Kuruma.

But isn't it supposed to resemble Manhunt's Kuruma more than III's?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

I mean, the engine sounds, horn sounds, handling, it is not like the III one. Manhunt version is only a prop, it doesn't have those.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

I mean, the engine sounds, horn sounds, handling, it is not like the III one. Manhunt version is only a prop, it doesn't have those.

Which vehicle's sounds/handling does it have?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:15 PM

Sentinel sounds/ handling seems to be taken from the Sentinel too. I'll get the III version soon :)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

Sentinel sounds/ handling seems to be taken from the Sentinel too. I'll get the III version soon :)

I think the III version is the one that replaces the Kuruma. I can imagine the VC one replaces the Sentinel seeing as, y'know, they don't have the Kuruma in VC.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:58 PM

http://speedy.sh/9R4...-Exsess-XML.xml

Replace the XML from the archive with this one. Correct III handling, III sounds, everything.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:40 PM

And I thought it should resemble the car called exsess.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

I was able to take a look on texture of some Bully vehicles, not the ones you mentioned, and they all use some specific textures not really to compare with GTA or Manhut ones, but the hirarhy of the models seems to be the same as VC.

• Mr. Jago likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Who knows, the Manhunt Kuruma could be a later model Kuruma for all we know.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

I got a new idea for the name - Kuruma ST. Also CJ2000, could you be able to convert those to VC? :)

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

I got a new idea for the name - Kuruma ST. Also CJ2000, could you be able to convert those to VC? :)

Convert what? Stallion and Regina? At the moment bully vehicles are a problem, but if somebody is interested in converting Regina, I can give the model with textures.

Who knows, the Manhunt Kuruma could be a later model Kuruma for all we know.

But this manhunt vehicle has a double exhaust and some other stuff similar to exsess.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

Well, I don't know how to rig the models, but if you want, send both the Stallion and Regina to me, and I'll try to get someone to rig them up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users