Quantcast

» «
Photo

[WIP|CON] Manhunt Kuruma

262 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:07 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 24 April 2014 - 06:07 PM.

I cant really say this without sounding rude, but, Thanks Dumbass-Productions

Come to think of it, there's a lot of vehicles in Manhunt.

• Burrito
  • Benson
  • Stallion (broken down)
  • Pony
  • Rumpo
  • Linerunner
  • Yankee
  • Coach (broken down)
  • Boxville
  • Police Cruisers
  • Trashmaster
  • Mule
  • Voodoo
  • Greenwood (might only be in the cutscene)
  • Stinger
  • Admiral
  • Bloodhound Patriot
  • and the Project Militia Enforcer
I don't know if you'll do all that, :blink: but it's good to know that those vehicles are there.

I would only really do the vehicles that are different, the Stallion, Admiral, Stinger, Voodoo, Greenwood, Coach, Linerunner and a couple other dont really look different at all compared to their GTA Cousins so there would not be much use converting them, another interesting thing is that an unidentified wrecked car has the steeringwheel on the right side of the car, I cant think of what car this could be based off of, perhaps some of the people who know alot about some of the Betas might be able to identify it from somewhere. I would love to try and revive this thing if it is the case of being a Beta vehicle from San Andreas or somewhere.

mysteryexplode.png

Well, the beat-up versions would be cool to drive around, just like some guy converted the wrecked Hachura to III/VC format. Ooooh, Manhunt Burrito, Keytastrophe 99.5 and Shoreside Vale - a new adventure for me :inlove:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is also a car in Manhunt 2 which is the civilian CPD Cruiser. And there are Forklifts.

Another remark of mine is that if you'd really start making Upstate Liberty:

1. I have many ideas. If you want, pm me.

2. Cottonmouth is in Florida, close to Vice City.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

Wow, all this talk of Carcer City is bringing me back on a nostalgic/guilt trip to OUW.

hc41
  • hc41

The Project

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

I cant really say this without sounding rude, but, Thanks Dumbass-Productions

Come to think of it, there's a lot of vehicles in Manhunt.

• Burrito
  • Benson
  • Stallion (broken down)
  • Pony
  • Rumpo
  • Linerunner
  • Yankee
  • Coach (broken down)
  • Boxville
  • Police Cruisers
  • Trashmaster
  • Mule
  • Voodoo
  • Greenwood (might only be in the cutscene)
  • Stinger
  • Admiral
  • Bloodhound Patriot
  • and the Project Militia Enforcer
I don't know if you'll do all that, :blink: but it's good to know that those vehicles are there.

I would only really do the vehicles that are different, the Stallion, Admiral, Stinger, Voodoo, Greenwood, Coach, Linerunner and a couple other dont really look different at all compared to their GTA Cousins so there would not be much use converting them, another interesting thing is that an unidentified wrecked car has the steeringwheel on the right side of the car, I cant think of what car this could be based off of, perhaps some of the people who know alot about some of the Betas might be able to identify it from somewhere. I would love to try and revive this thing if it is the case of being a Beta vehicle from San Andreas or somewhere.

Well, the beat-up versions would be cool to drive around, just like some guy converted the wrecked Hachura to III/VC format. Ooooh, Manhunt Burrito, Keytastrophe 99.5 and Shoreside Vale - a new adventure for me :inlove:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is also a car in Manhunt 2 which is the civilian CPD Cruiser. And there are Forklifts.

Another remark of mine is that if you'd really start making Upstate Liberty:

1. I have many ideas. If you want, pm me.

2. Cottonmouth is in Florida, close to Vice City.

Yes, that's correct. The forklifts are in the junkyard in 1, and the sugar factory in 2.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:11 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 25 April 2014 - 12:22 PM.

For those who were asking how is it coming along, well I eventually after KAMS Script gave me tonnes of trouble got it into the game, I have not made the damage model yet but it is driving....

firstingameshot.png

Well people seem to be going on a bit about me mentioning Carcer but it should be noted that I do not intend to start a Carcer City mod, but an Upstate Liberty City Mod with bits of the Map taken from Manhunt Carcer and perhaps also Manhunt Cottonmouth mainly because it will give me something to work with, so I am not making my own city from Scratch but basically connecting the dots between the settings of those other parts and also a Prison is a must seeing as the crims of III era Liberty City need somewhere to be locked up.

I know that Cottonmouth is meant to be over in Florida but as I said I do not intend on making a Manhunt Conversion map but more so taking some of the settings and using those street scapes to build another town around. But I would like to first make another Manhunt car or two for the mod, and like most of my mods, this one will be on Vice City, mainly because I cant use and dont like the Med Mapper for San Andreas which is why I dont make maps for SA and III is very limited compared to the amount of things that can be changed with Vice, @Jeansowaty, I am happy to hear some of your ideas here, I am not open to any storylines as my main focus would be mapping so someone else can do a story later for it when/if the map ever gets finished, and I know a lot of people will be wanting to do map suggestions which I am happy to hear but it does not mean I will follow them or follow all parts of them should I like something of one of them.

I'll post a little more here later about my thoughts on the map, but feel free to add your own bits in the mean time. Thanks for all the support guys.

Edit: A little more....

Another reason for Choosing Vice City of III is at first for this mod I would like to start the Map at the bottom of Vice City with the Tunnel heading further south (towards LC) under some mountains and then if people try to fly over those mountains to see LC they will get turned back on the map, and my other idea was to put a big LOD version of LC below there so if you are floating over the mountains you can see LC in the distance but can visit it.

Something else for me to think about is which GTA III Map do I go off of, on the III Map the Tunnels in Cedar Grove branch off in two different directions and it also depicts a large land mass when in the GTA LCS Map the tunnel is a big U shape that meets up with itself and then has as a T intersection that goes up to Upstate Liberty. (Pics Below)

GTA III

Jjjjjjj.png

GTA LCS

Lcsradar_real_wiki.gif

Another Interesting Picture too, the map does looks different to me for some reason.

shoresidevale3lj.jpg

While playing Manhunt 2 a short while ago I was going through one of the levels and in a storage unit was a Green Sedan with an American Flag covering it, my first thought of a Green Sedan was something that not many people probably remember or would have spring to mind but it hit me fairly quick.....
Brigham_%28III_-_beta%29.jpg

Unfortunately when I looked up the files, the textures were called....... uhhhhhhh..... Greenwood, which I suppose makes sense considering it was a green car, I still took a look at the model in 3DS but like I also suspected the car was non-existant above the areas where the flag was covering so it looks like this is one I wont be recovering, shame, I had high hopes for a few minutes. Judge for yourselves below. It should be noted they are different bumpers to the Greenwood though....

bigletdown.png

• Blingy, Mr. Jago, ToyGT_one and 2 others like this

GeneralSteve93
  • GeneralSteve93

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

It means that you'll start your map mod in VC? If yes,then I don't have a problem,since I'm playing VC without problems(even with some of the HD GTA3 cars installed).

It's too early to ask about Manhunt's Kuruma progress,right?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:45 PM

There is some in the above post, I have the model in game and running, I just have not made the Damage Parts yet.

GeneralSteve93
  • GeneralSteve93

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

There is some in the above post, I have the model in game and running, I just have not made the Damage Parts yet.

Yeah,I saw it.It's for VC right?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

VC & III, I do all my testing in Vice City as it is really easy to add cars with MVL, and then I dont have to restart the game either, I can just add the file to the MVL Folder, Alt-Tab back into the game and the car is loaded in.

GeneralSteve93
  • GeneralSteve93

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:28 PM Edited by GeneralSteve93, 25 April 2014 - 01:29 PM.

To tell you the truth,I would really try to use MVL on VC(I already tried twice),but my AVG antivirus is not allowing me to use it,as it's considering it as a virus.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

You could just add the Vice City folder to the exceptions list in AVG, there is no Virus in MVL, it is probably because it edits the games parameters it thinks it could be doing something negative to the system.

GeneralSteve93
  • GeneralSteve93

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:29 PM Edited by GeneralSteve93, 25 April 2014 - 08:30 PM.

I added the VC folder to AVG exception list,as you said,and the MVL worked,but when I loaded the game,it is slow(when walking),but when I enter a vehicle(SA police car for VC) the game was running without problems.What else do I have to do,in order to enjoy a nice and smooth VC gameplay?

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:42 AM

I added the VC folder to AVG exception list,as you said,and the MVL worked,but when I loaded the game,it is slow(when walking),but when I enter a vehicle(SA police car for VC) the game was running without problems.What else do I have to do,in order to enjoy a nice and smooth VC gameplay?

I heard other people having same problem and i don't know how to fix that problem as I have it working on my windows 7 and 8 but you could get a help from here http://gtaforums.com...-loader/page-69.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

Come on people Comment!!!! It cant just be me and Jeasowaty viewing this topic,

I don't stop by the Vehicle section often, but it's your mods that I like to see, taking a unique spin on already made GTA Vehicles from the resources of other games they cameo in, so worry not, I'm always impressed.
  • Frank.s, Mr. Jago and Mega like this

Savidge
  • Savidge

SAVB☹IS

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

it's for VC & III...

Once everything is complete for the VC and III version, would you mind making an SA port (with SA reflection maps and plates)? :colgate:

I love what you're doing here, you should totally do more. You have my support!

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:42 PM Edited by ALMOST610, 26 April 2014 - 01:46 PM.

Come on people Comment!!!! It cant just be me and Jeasowaty viewing this topic,

I don't stop by the Vehicle section often, but it's your mods that I like to see, taking a unique spin on already made GTA Vehicles from the resources of other games they cameo in, so worry not, I'm always impressed.

Thanks, I made that comment of mine you quoted when I had the topic over in the III Vehicles section where it was seemingly ignored, since I had it moved into the Mod Showroom there has been a few different people commenting now.

Once everything is complete for the VC and III version, would you mind making an SA port (with SA reflection maps and plates)? :colgate:

I love what you're doing here, you should totally do more. You have my support!

Thank you also, but at this stage I do not plan on an SA Release, for the VC release I planned to map the Car like a VC Car but I'll probably just end up being lazy and not doing it, If I was doing an SA release I would want to do it properly with Lights and everything done properly but.... well.... I guess I cant rule it out to eventually happen.

• Savidge likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

firstingameshot.png

Looks nice! Is there any reason on the grille/slot looking thing on the trunk, though?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

I think it might be a badge or something for the car, I thought about removing it but that is how it appears in Manhunt so I will probably leave it.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

I think it might be a badge or something for the car, I thought about removing it but that is how it appears in Manhunt so I will probably leave it.

It could possibly be a badge. Now it got me thinking what kind of cars have badges that look like DVD Slots.

• ALMOST610 likes this

GeneralSteve93
  • GeneralSteve93

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

I would like to ask you If you can enhance the Kuruma's textures(a few details maybe),but I don't know if it's on you plans.

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

Not a big fan of a front end of this car, but for some reason the back end looks sexy.
  • lpgunit likes this

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

Have you guys tested this in VC/III mobile?

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

Have you guys tested this in VC/III mobile?

He didn't released the car yet and i don't think he test it on mobile version but once he done and uploaded it i will try on my phone to see if it's work. 

Savidge
  • Savidge

SAVB☹IS

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:18 AM Edited by SergeantSavidge, 27 April 2014 - 11:19 AM.

Isn't the Kuruma meant to be based off of a 2001 Chrysler Sebring? The Chrysler badge is probably the equivalent of that "diamond-like" badge you get on the rear of the GTA III Kuruma.

Spoiler
But a lot of other III-era vehicles have that badge (like the Cabbie for example, and that's definitely not a Chrysler, lol), so that may not be the case. I have no idea what that thing is on the back of the Manhunt Kuruma, but it may resemble the Chrysler logo in some way. Nonetheless, it looks interesting.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

^I always thought the Kuruma was based on a Dodge Neon like the one my ex had. I get the similarities with the Sebring though. But then again, isn't "Kuruma" a Japanese word? Chryslers American, so I guess the two contradict themselves. Perhaps the Kuruma was made by maibatsu?

And yep, I remember those badges. I don think they're legit based on Chrysler due to the size but they do seem pretty similar. What other cars do they appear on? The only ones that come to mind are the cabbie (as you said), and I believe the sentinel. MAYBE the perennial, but I kinda doubt it.
  • Savidge likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yes the Perennial had it too. I'm not too sure but the Blista had it too I believe.

Savidge
  • Savidge

SAVB☹IS

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

Spoiler

If I were to post pictures of them all, I'd go over the image quota. Let's just say that it's fairly common. ;)

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by ToyGT_one, 27 April 2014 - 01:42 PM.

Idaho, linerunner, Perennial, sentinel normal and xl, stretch, infernus, cheetah, fbi car(washington, esperant, washington, bobcat, cabbie, stallion, romero, packer, zebra, glendale, oceanic, lovefist, walton, kaufman, vigro, greenwood, bloodring a, vice cheetah, that's what i think for cars with this badge in vice city.

• Savidge likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by universetwisters, 27 April 2014 - 02:13 PM.

It seems like one car company has a monopoly over the entire GTA universe, or at least in the III universe.

I played LCS earlier today before I turned it off because the graphics were giving me a headache, but the diamond on the rear trunk of the cabbie is vertical rather than vertical. Is it like that on the III cabbie?

Savidge
  • Savidge

SAVB☹IS

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by SergeantSavidge, 27 April 2014 - 02:21 PM.

...the diamond on the rear trunk of the cabbie is vertical rather than vertical. Is it like that on the III cabbie?

Spoiler

Yes.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I had to double-read your post then, you said "vertical rather than vertical" Which way did you mean to say? ;)

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by ToyGT_one, 27 April 2014 - 02:31 PM.

...the diamond on the rear trunk of the cabbie is vertical rather than vertical. Is it like that on the III cabbie?

Spoiler

Yes.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I had to double-read your post then, you said "vertical rather than vertical" Which way did you mean to say? ;)

I think he meant "vertical rather than horizontal":

vertical

Spoiler

horizontal

Spoiler

correct me if i am wrong.

• universetwisters likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users