What are your GTA O plans?

12 replies to this topic
Alex1709
  • Alex1709

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

With the update coming in the next couple of weeks what are you planning to do in terms if housing?

I will buy a new apartment if they are better than the 400,000k one or defiantly a mansion if they are released(lots of rumour). if not i am planning on buying a small garage in blaine county somewhere to keep my sandking, sanchez and dunebuggy because i found it more fun driving than ringing my mechanic and keeping the expensive one.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:38 AM Edited by G37, 22 April 2014 - 09:40 AM.

1) Keep my current (Weazel)

2) Purchase either: next door (Richard's - sake of all cars near) or Del Perro or Alta Street or an extraneous location (airport or Blaine County).

3) In regard to 2), suffice to say I don't know but I've narrowed it down at least that far.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

All ready moved my main character out of Alpha and into 10 car garage by the docks. 

If we get apartments with 10 car garages outside the city I'll buy one for each character but it doesn't look like R* is gonna do that so I'll probably buy Alta again and another garage by East LSC.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Internet from hell.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

I will get another garage out in Grand Senora Desert.They better put 10 car garages in the desert,maybe like a big warehouse or something.

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:00 AM

Personally I don't see the point in having two properties next to each other for easy access to vehicles, that's what the mechanic is for... I will be keeping my place at Weazel for sure. Hoping the new places are a distance away.

I will buy one of the new properties (if only to see and enjoy the new interiors...though the novelty will expire quickly)

As long as we can swap cars between garages I am going to fill the new one with all the nice Super/Sports cars in their standard retail colours, hella swag.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:03 AM Edited by jcph3, 22 April 2014 - 10:06 AM.

I will get another garage out in Grand Senora Desert.They better put 10 car garages in the desert,maybe like a big warehouse or something.

I hoped for the same thing but after re-reading the release I think not. R* wants to keep us bottled up in the city to feed the PVP wars.

R* news wire

The High Life Update: "The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options"

Jaddxx
  • Jaddxx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

My plans?

Buy the Callisto Apartments(IF it becomes one, looks like a good spot to have a new apartment in)

Test out the vehicles in SP and make my choice.

Check out the new clothing... and buy that new Black Suit seen in the Bullpup Rifle photo.

Check out other new stuff.

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

im keeping the weazel plaza as my main appartment

for the 2nd appartment i don't know yet, have to wait and see what they come up with.

i will deffintly not buy the eclipse tower (400k) cause it's always mayhem around there

people gathering and ganging up on each other.....f*ck that

maybe a nice little crib in the dessert, if they make them, otherwise i think i'm going

for that 10 car garage near the airport :D

Jaddxx
  • Jaddxx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

im keeping the weazel plaza as my main appartment

for the 2nd appartment i don't know yet, have to wait and see what they come up with.

i will deffintly not buy the eclipse tower (400k) cause it's always mayhem around there

people gathering and ganging up on each other.....f*ck that

maybe a nice little crib in the dessert, if they make them, otherwise i think i'm going

for that 10 car garage near the airport :D

Heh, some of the new apartments may become the new f*ckfest since there'll probably apartments that have a much higher price than Eclipse. Which some kiddies with the cash will go "Hm, if i waste all my hard-earned money that i TOTALLY didn't glitch for!, i'll be higher than everyone in this whole server!". :3

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

I'm going to keep my weazel plaza apartment and buy the 10 car garage at the airport.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

I'll keep my current place, and buy another one, but I haven't decided which one yet.  It will have to have a 10 car garage, and I don't want it to be too close to my current apartment.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

I am wating to see where the new "war zone" in Los Santos will be before I buy.

Currently character 1 lives at Richards Majestic and character 2 lives at Alta Street
and character 3 on my 2nd profile has the garage at Murietta Heights.

Given heists are not likely coming for a while now I am contemplating giving up my
apartments as I spend very little time there and moving to garages and prepared to
sacrifice a few cars to generate some income as I loved the 6 car garage beside Fort
Zancudo.

Would like to have something big appear up at Paleto Bay as would move there in a
sonic second.

Crepuscular
  • Crepuscular

Locked out of old account.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

I'd definitely buy the garage near the Airport. Close to planes and helis, an LSC, and away from the constant warzone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users