• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

@Mac: I'm gonna have to rewrite that whole story bro.

I think its a pretty good story.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by ItsMac, 09 May 2014 - 12:53 AM.

@Jamo: I'm cool with you rewriting the story. I think a fresh new story would spice up the page a little bit.

@xl anthrax lx: Do you want me to make you a new signature? No offense, but your signature looks horrible because it's stretched out. If you'd like, I could remake it for you in the proper size so that it looks right.

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:23 AM

@Mac: I'm gonna have to rewrite that whole story bro.

I think its a pretty good story.
Its a good story, but I wrote it back when we were on GTA IV. It needs an update at least.

hunterdouble07
  • hunterdouble07

Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

I am having trouble recruiting people to join the family.  Any pointers?

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

I am having trouble recruiting people to join the family.  Any pointers?

Give them cookies and promise world domination?

For real though, send out messages to recent players and talk to them personally if they're interested. Give them a few pointers so they're up to speed when they talk to the don. Oh, and make sure that they're not squeakers.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by ItsMac, 09 May 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Give them cookies and promise world domination?
For real though, send out messages to recent players and talk to them personally if they're interested. Give them a few pointers so they're up to speed when they talk to the don. Oh, and make sure that they're not squeakers.

Yeah that's pretty much all you have to do.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

@Jamo: Rewrite the whole story? Why's that?

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

@hunter: If you're stilling having problems recruiting people, then later today if you want I could go around and assist you.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:46 PM Edited by ItsMac, 11 May 2014 - 10:51 PM.

Hey Virito, did you talk to ObeyUrMaster XD about joining the family yet?

Also, Happy Mothers Day guys!

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:06 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 13 May 2014 - 07:24 AM.

Update: I have some good news, gentlemen. Within the next couple of days, this page is gonna get a complete overhaul of new GFX, new pages of information and some other things as well. I have already requested the GFX, so those should be done within the next day or so.

Some things that you can expect to be added in the upcoming days are:

Theme Song: Myself, the Underboss, & the Consigliere will work together to search for a song that will be used as our theme song.

Character Sheets: Character sheets are basically biographies about each member of the family. It will include a picture of the member's character from GTA Online.

New Turf Map: Seeing as how we have moved to a new compound, I am having an updated turf map made for the page.

Business: We will be adding a new section dedicated to the type of businesses that we own and along with that, we will have a description for each business with a backstory.

Hit-List: A hit-list will be added to the page soon.

And much more.

• hunterdouble07 likes this

hunterdouble07
  • hunterdouble07

Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:47 AM

Sorry that I haven't posted stuff on here for the last few days.  This month is really hard for me.  I lost my daughter almost a year ago.  So that's why if you don't see anything posted from me on here.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by ItsMac, 13 May 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Sorry that I haven't posted stuff on here for the last few days.  This month is really hard for me.  I lost my daughter almost a year ago.  So that's why if you don't see anything posted from me on here.

Yeah, it's totally cool man. I'm sorry about your daughter. I can't imagine having to go through that.

Just make sure that you post something on here every once in a while to keep it active.

Also, do you want me to make you a signature?

hunterdouble07
  • hunterdouble07

Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

A signature would be great, but i don't know what I want for it yet.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by ItsMac, 13 May 2014 - 07:08 PM.

A signature would be great, but i don't know what I want for it yet.

Alright. Well, once you do find out what you want, send me a PM of the details including what font you want, what text you want, the picture you want me to use, etc.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

@Hunter: Sorry to hear about your daughter man. Honestly. We've all had loss in life. If you ever feel the need to talk about sh*t, Jamo is more than happy to be a friendly therapist. ^_^

@Mac: If I could, do the character sheets. I have some really interesting idea's for the family members. I always enjoy an intriguing background. And adding a business section? Sounds interesting as well. Would be nice to have some places to chill at besides the compounds. And theme song!? Damn, there are too many options. ^_^

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by ItsMac, 15 May 2014 - 01:40 AM.

@Mac: If I could, do the character sheets. I have some really interesting idea's for the family members. I always enjoy an intriguing background. And adding a business section? Sounds interesting as well. Would be nice to have some places to chill at besides the compounds. And theme song!? Damn, there are too many options. ^_^

Yeah, I guess you could help out by making the Character Bios/Sheets. I'll make the table for it and you can create the stories for each character. How's that sound?

Also, I've already got the pictures for the guy., We just need to get yours, Yakuza's, and a few more and we should be good to go.

Speaking of Yakuza, he officially became a made man yesterday. You should have been there, seeing as how it was a special occasion, but I guess you were busy doing something else. From now on, whenever we do ceremonies like that, every member of the family needs to attend.

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

@Mac: Just to let you know, Hunter and I managed to get 2 more recruits. We went through the whole process and now that's left is for you to meet them.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by Stolen Secret, 15 May 2014 - 05:14 PM.

@Mac: Well, I was on yesterday til like midnight. I tried joining your game, but couldn't connect. Even so, I wasn't given any notificiation about it. So, I would prefer to be left in the loop when these ceremonies do happen. As far as I'm concerned, we haven't even talked about family business except now.

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

Sorry for the lack of activity on the forums. Also, congrats to Yakuza on the promotion. Keep working hard and you'll climb through the ranks.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by ItsMac, 17 May 2014 - 04:32 AM.

Sorry for the lack of activity on the forums. Also, congrats to Yakuza on the promotion. Keep working hard and you'll climb through the ranks.

It's cool man. Don't worry about it. At least when you are online, you're doing your job in helping me run the family.

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

@Jamo: Thank you very much, I'll try to live up to your expectations.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:00 AM Edited by ItsMac, 16 May 2014 - 01:04 AM.

@Jamo: Thank you very much, I'll try to live up to your expectations.

Hey, HUNTER007 told me that you and him recruited two more members last night. Did you guys talk to them?

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:12 AM

@Mac: Yes we did all that is left is for you to meet them.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

It seems the family is going well, but I wouldn't know. Don't get told anything or even get invited to sh*t. Very nice work, gentlemen.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

Mac, if you want I can help you guys out and train the new guys like I used to back on IV. We had a tight ship back then and our guys knew exactly what to do around you.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:26 AM Edited by ItsMac, 17 May 2014 - 04:30 AM.

Mac, if you want I can help you guys out and train the new guys like I used to back on IV. We had a tight ship back then and our guys knew exactly what to do around you.

Yeah, I know. I miss the old days. Everything was much more simple. If you want, I'm sure that the guys could use an extra pair of hands to help them out with training.

You're more than welcome to join us as well. I'm pretty sure that I can find you an open spot in the famly.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

Closed upon request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users