Photo

The Corelli Crime Famiglia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:35 AM Edited by Corelli Crime Family, 17 May 2014 - 06:18 AM.

PlatformXbox 360
     Posting BanNone
Recruitment StatusOpen

mwER18B.png
eiLaWKV.png
It all began in 1924, when prohibition was well accepted in Los Santos. Salvatore Corelli worked on the docks in the Port of Los Santos, barely bringing enough money home to support his young family. He realized he had to do something to bring in a little extra cash. What he didn't realize was what he had to do to get this cash would make him a legend. He had close ties with a guy from upstate Los Santos, who would ship "moonshine" and many other types of liquor to him via the Port of Los Santos. Salvatore would build a small crew that he would use to control his own little piece of heaven. Salvatore's crew, the Nine & Dime Crew, consisted of about twelve men. All of which were loyal to the cause. Eventually, the "N & D" became much more organized. They rightfully adopted Salvatores name and became the Corelli Crime Famiglia. At home, Salvatore had a wife an two sons. His sons were Carmine and Giovanni Corelli, and they would eventually become notorious gangsters themselves. But this was the days of Salvatore Corelli. He ruled the streets with an iron fist.
No booze was sold, and no hits were carried out without his consent, until the night of December 31st, 1935.

Salvatore and a few of his lieutenants attended a New Years Eve party hosted by the Messina's. While at the party, Salvatore drank a little bit more than he should have, and went missing. The next week, they found him hanging from the ceiling in a rundown apartment. He had been killed by the Messina's. The party had been an illusion to lure Salvatore into their hands. With Salvatore dead and his soldiers not knowing where to go, many joined the Messina's or other families in the city. Everyone but those that were loyal to Salvatore that is. His now adult sons would take over the family and share equal leadership. They would become known as the "terrible two."

Carmine was the brains, and Giovanni was the muscle for sure. Carmine adopted the nickname "Whispers" because everything was a secret to him. If he had to say something important, he would simply whisper it into your ear. They would expand the families territorial boundaries beyond Richman. The Irish mob posed a threat to the Corelli's, so Carmine staged a plan to whack their boss. Mickey Finnagan was supposed to be having a meeting with a Mexican street gang in Strawberry, however, he never made it to the meeting. As he was getting prepared he thought he heard his backdoor open. When he went to check it there was no one there. He then preceded to change his clothes. While he was lacing up his shoes, he heard a loud noise in the kitchen. He grabbed a gun and began to ease his way down the hall. As he passed by the last bedroom, he was met with a spray of shotgun shells. Mickey Finnagan, leader of the Irish mob, had been killed by Giovanni Corelli. The Corelli brothers would continue to run the city with no competition. At least until the late 60's.

Carmine and Giovanni both had their own sons, Michael and Tony. Michael was Carmine's son, and Carmine wanted Michael to take over the family. Giovanni wanted his son, Tony, to take over the family. Neither one of the boys got along real well, so it was easy to see that there could no longer be two Dons. It was decided, the entire family would vote who they wanted to become Don. In a close race, Tony was awarded the position. This made Michael furious. One night, as Tony was shutting down after a long night of gambling, a mysterious car pulled up. Michael, along with two of his closet friends, got out. They were all carrying baseball bats. They threw Tony into the gambling room and beat him to a pulp. "I'm the Don of this family!" yelled Michael. He pulled out a pistol and shot his cousin in the back of the head. Michael took his place as Don the following day. Nobody asked why or how he did it, they just accepted that he was their leader.

Under Michaels leadership, the family became an empire that spanned from Richman to Rockford Hills. Nobody opposed the Corelli power in Los Santos. Not the other families. Not the police. Not even the government could stand against the power of the Corelli Crime Family. Nowadays, no business is settled in the city without the involvement of the Corelli Famiglia.

Theme Song
tJEniFv.png
      Rank   GTAF Username       GamertagSocial Club ID
DonItsMacMr Don CorelliItsMac
UnderbossJamo.l D34THW15H lJamo1997
ConsigliereStolen SecretStolen SecretColonel Day
Minister---
Streetboss---
Lieutenant---
Head Capo---
Capo---
Enforcer---
Top Soldier---
SoldierViritoRyu Jin YakuzaVirito-Kun
Associatehunterdouble07HUNTER007hunterdouble07
AssociateUnknownDemonicViper23Demonic744
AssociateUnknownMonkeyMaddest1Dj_the god

ybCbXUQ.png
lhbmj.png
fjGWeCk.png
1: If the Boss or any high-ranking member tells you to do something, you're expected to do it. No questions asked.
2: Do not shoot at an ally, or friends of the family. If you do so, you will be punished.
3: Never be late to a meeting or any sort of social gathering.
4: Never talk to ally family unless given permission by a higher-up.

GN7svVL.png
Loyalty -  Always be loyal to the Don and La Cosa Nostra.

Brotherhood - This family is more than a group of people, it is a brotherhood. Treat other members like they are your own brother.

Silence - Keep your mouth shut about family business to all outsiders.

Knowledge - Have knowledge of what you are doing at all times. Think things through before you act.

Maturity - Have fun by all means, but know how to act when in situations that involve maturity.

Honor - Don't let others bash on the name of the Corelli Family. Take honor in what you represent.

Pride - Take pride in knowing that you belong to one of the greatest organizations there is. Never forget that.

SP9XQXL.png
2RkrGMi.png

PVECsuG.png

None
  • hunterdouble07 likes this

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

Good luck :^:

TheSonettiFamily
  • TheSonettiFamily

Business Is Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

Good luck from The Sonetti Family!
- Venomz-Forelli

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

Good luck from The Sonetti Family!
- Venomz-Forelli

Good luck :^:

Thank you for the good luck wishes. It is much appreciated.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

MODified dropping in. Enjoy your stay ;)

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 30 April 2014 - 02:10 AM.

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 30 April 2014 - 04:17 AM.

Update: The roster has been updated.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:10 AM

Hey man, I think you may have to center the table's. They're a little off to the left.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by ItsMac, 30 April 2014 - 02:44 AM.

if you're viewing this page on the Xbox Internet Explorer app, a smartphone, or a tablet, then they're gonna look off-center, but if you view it from a computer, they are centered. I don't know why, but the coding system for centering the tables is really weird.

• Jamo. likes this

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:37 AM

Goodluck Mac and Kilo! Its good to see you both still around and in the Mafia business. Hit me up if you need any help

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:43 AM Edited by ItsMac, 30 April 2014 - 02:45 AM.

Goodluck Mac and Kilo! Its good to see you both still around and in the Mafia business. Hit me up if you need any help

Thanks man. I'll be sure to let you know if I need a favor or anything like that.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:47 AM

if you're viewing this page on the Xbox Internet Explorer app, a smartphone, or a tablet, then they're gonna look off-center, but if you view it from a computer, they are centered. I don't know why, but the coding system for centering the tables is really weird.

Gotcha. That's wierd bro. I like the forums, before they updated it. Now it's all weird and messed up.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by ItsMac, 30 April 2014 - 02:50 AM.

Gotcha. That's wierd bro. I like the forums, before they updated it. Now it's all weird and messed up.

Yeah, I know right? I loved it the way it was, but I guess they had to update to the latest firmware. I've gotten used to the new Forums, but it still doesn't compare to the old Forums.

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:52 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 30 April 2014 - 04:17 AM.

Update: The turf map has been added and more ranks have been added to the hierarchy.

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by T3CH 9, 02 May 2014 - 11:50 PM.

Thanks Mr Vegas. Same! If you need anything just hit me up.

EDIT: Yes! finally got my PC back. So hype..

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by ItsMac, 07 May 2014 - 04:27 AM.

Thanks Mr Vegas. Same! If you need anything just hit me up.

EDIT: Yes! finally got my PC back. So hype..

Hey T3CH, if you need a signature made, just let me know and I'll make you one.

Also, we need to get on GTA V and start getting some recruits. You down?

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

Yeah ill let you know. I need a new sig anyways. And yeah we'll recruit either later or tomorrow cause on Saturday I have a party to go to. And ill be gone like half the day. Turnupp  :beerhat:

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:19 AM Edited by ItsMac, 07 May 2014 - 04:40 AM.

Hey guys. This topic has been inactive for the past 3 days. Figured I'd give it a bump. We need to start posting everyday to keep this topic on the first page of the Gangs section. Hey Stolen, I apologize for not communicating with you for a few days. Also, T3CH, did you get that signature that I made for you?

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

@Mac: It's all good. Anyways, that signature you gave me, won't cooperate with me and be my signature. Every time I try to add it to copy and paste, it doesn't work. Know why that's happening?

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

@Stolen Secret: Not too sure why that's happening. I'll try to figure it out whenever I get the chance.

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

@Mac: Cool beans. Like the signature, by the way.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:38 AM Edited by ItsMac, 08 May 2014 - 02:38 AM.

@Stolen Secret: Thanks man.

Corelli Crime Family
  • Corelli Crime Family

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia, 08 May 2014 - 05:19 AM.

Update: More ranks have been added to the roster and the roster has been updated as well. 

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:08 AM

@Mac: At what time you think it's good enough to have a meeting?

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:17 AM Edited by ItsMac, 08 May 2014 - 05:24 AM.

@Mac: At what time you think it's good enough to have a meeting?

We are having it tomorrow because everyone that was supposed to attend the meeting got offline. But to answer your question, probably around 5 or 6.

By the way, send me a PM. I need to talk to you real quick. 

Stolen Secret
  • Stolen Secret

True Pain is True Peace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

We should probably get the other members to sign up on forums and be active as well. that would help for the forums. Of course, I'm not a fan of the forums anymore, so I don't see it being a top priority. But, that's just me.

ItsMac
  • ItsMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by ItsMac, 08 May 2014 - 06:17 PM.

We should probably get the other members to sign up on forums and be active as well. that would help for the forums. Of course, I'm not a fan of the forums anymore, so I don't see it being a top priority. But, that's just me.

Yeah I know. That's what I've been working on. Also, we're having that meeting that we were supposed to have yesterday in a few hours.

hunterdouble07
  • hunterdouble07

Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by hunterdouble07, 09 May 2014 - 12:26 AM.

That's at 5 right?

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

@Hunter: Around 5-6 pm your time.

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

@Mac: I'm gonna have to rewrite that whole story bro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users