Photo

What is the most overused car in online ATM

74 replies to this topic
charleyefc
  • charleyefc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

First everyone thought the Adder was the best car because it's based on a Bugatti. Then people realized the Entity XF is faster and everyone started having one (Which is considerably ironic taking in account the car's name). And now, since the Turismo is the 2nd fastest car in the game, it has become the latest trend.

Prediction: The same will happen with the Zentorno.

The entity isn't faster, do a drag race you'll soon see.

• Wally Walrus likes this

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Russell > Frege

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

First everyone thought the Adder was the best car because it's based on a Bugatti. Then people realized the Entity XF is faster and everyone started having one (Which is considerably ironic taking in account the car's name). And now, since the Turismo is the 2nd fastest car in the game, it has become the latest trend.

Yeah, but actual races in GTAO aren't drag races. Do a normal race and you'll soon see.

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

Turismo is just everywhere. Every former Chradder user now drives a Turdismo.

Also see a lot more Entity's since it has become common knowledge that you can also be a pathetic loser driving in reverse and don't necessarily need a tank for that.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

Turdismo

It's an amazing car.Why call it the turdismo?It might be overused in freeroam but it is still the second best car for racing(entity is first)and costs only 500k.

I have one, and an Entity, the handling of the Turismo is ok but when in freeroam someone decides to chase you and you try and shoot out the back at them, you can hit the back of your own car!

What the f*ck?!

The same with the Coil Voltic, I love driving that supercharged fairground dodgems car around (really funny when you hit a pothole at speed and go flying) but again when you try and shoot out the back you hit your own car.

charleyefc
  • charleyefc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, but actual races in GTAO aren't drag races. Do a normal race and you'll soon see.

The entity is a better car and also a better racer, but it isn't faster.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

Usually what ever vehicles the last DLC added mixed with whatever is more expensive to show off that people think is rare.
So at the moment Jester, Turismo and Entity.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

Surprisingly it's not the Adder, it's the Entity.. including me

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

Jester

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

I guess I must be an ass-hat because I have a Turismo.  But am I an ass-hat because I *don't* act like a 12-year-old d-bag treating free roam like a deathmatch?  Or just because of the car I like?

It used to be the Entity and Adder everywhere I looked.  Now there's a mix of vehicles and I very much approve of that.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Love Is Like Nicotine

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

Wtf is a "Turdismo?"

OT: I always see at least one Adder or Entity.

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:44 PM

Turdismo. Remove them from GTAO

Officer Cop
  • Officer Cop

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

Bifta

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Profile is Under Construction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

Mostly supers with jesters. I usually free roam mostly on my bati or other sports i own.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

Turismos.  Sure sign of an ass-hat.  Avoid at all costs.

I have a Turismo and I'm not an ass-hat. I wanted a Super Car so I could actually compete in races (seeing as how 99% of races are super cars) but didn't want to spend too much money on one.

The Jester/Entity are the most common that I see these days, but I rarely join public lobbies anymore.

You must be a rarity then.  Everytime I see one, I turn the other way 'cos I know I'm gonna get killed.

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I blacked out my tail lights so they work less

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

I'd say the Turismo. I've seen so many asshats use Turismos that I've considered selling mine. It's not even the greatest car for racing and it's hard for me to make it look good. Either that or the Jester which I see used constantly by lower level players.

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

i own a turismo and a jester, because 99% of races are super or sports, never drive them in free roam.

most overused i would argue is the adder, because although there are a lot of entitys, turismos, jesters, etc. the adder is the most useless out of them.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

Bullet-proof rears have ruined free roam really - nearly the only cars you see are Entity's or Jesters because of it. It would by much better if the bullet-proof backs were removed or more mod options to add similar parts to other cars. I still drive my Banshee mainly but you're very easy to kill in it so invariably get back in the Jester after a while... 

• K-ROSE likes this

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Turismo definitely. It's a shame it gets a bad rep for it because I love the car and it happens to be my favorite. Except mine follows the LaFerrari style of red with black rims and roof and looks good if you're into that Ferrari/Mclaren styling.

...Then you have the people who make it pink and green with blue wheels or chrome the whole car and put a spoiler on it. These are the people who bring a bad reputation upon the car. Nothing personal if you own a chromismo though, I'm just stating the truth there.

With the next update no doubt we'll see the same thing with the Zentorno being overused and colorful and hated on. But like all new cars, unless you really like the car, the fiz dies out and you find a new car to use.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Turdismo

It's an amazing car.Why call it the turdismo?It might be overused in freeroam but it is still the second best car for racing(entity is first)and costs only 500k.

It performs great, but it's kind of ugly.. to me, it looks over-elongated for a super car. It looks like you can turn it into a four-door car without any repercussions; that's how long the car's body is.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Entity 100%. There are a lot of Turismos and Jesters around, but in freemode it's Entitys everywhere. Hell I see more Sandkings than I do Turismos or sports cars.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Sultan with carbon everywhere. Ugh

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

I see the Jester everywhere.

Also the people who are claiming that the Turismo is 2nd fastest, you are very wrong, unless you're talking about a straight line sprint in which case yes, it is 2nd. To the Adder.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Russell > Frege

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

You must be a rarity then.  Everytime I see one, I turn the other way 'cos I know I'm gonna get killed.

No, he isn't. I own a Turismo too, don't drive it too often since I mostly use it for racing instead of cruising but when I do I never grief people.

My friend has also got a Turismo, and he is no griefer either.

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Dewbauchee CEO

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

I would say the supers tbh. Also been seeing a fair few jesters around.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by sam1ches, 22 April 2014 - 07:20 PM.

I love my Turismo (it's a nice handling car), but I change around and use all my cars.  Keeps the game feeling fresh.

Same here, I appreciate how similarly the Turismo and Cheetah handle and accelerate. I think the Cheetah is a little more lightweight, that's why I use it more often (for launching off ramps).

Most over-used: The Entity. Mine has Mil Spec off road tires :p

Most under-used: The Nemesis. I've never seen another player than myself with one.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

I have a Turismo and I'm not an ass-hat. I wanted a Super Car so I could actually compete in races (seeing as how 99% of races are super cars) but didn't want to spend too much money on one.

The Jester/Entity are the most common that I see these days, but I rarely join public lobbies anymore.

^^^

Pretty much this

I have 2 x 10 car garages and only the 1 "super car" for racing. Would love more classics!!

TheFightBoss
  • TheFightBoss

Leader of... Nothing

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Turismo and Entity.

Also seen lots of Adders

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 22 April 2014 - 07:51 PM.

That's the majority of online though lol, Turismo or not.  I too own a Turismo and am not an asshat :)

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

Most online ATM happens in the back of vans or SUVs, IIRC

NoahPointCenter
  • NoahPointCenter

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States