• Gock9000f

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

I hate when the following happens

-Playing with randoms that blow up everything including the case

-How every guy driving those SUV's have perfect aim and can kill you like that

-When those very SUV guys ram you and shoot you to hell

-Traffic over reacting due to the SUV guys chasing and shooting at you and I end up crashing into them.

But still the 18k makes up for the heartache but these are just things that tick me off.

I don't know what get to you when you do this mission? 

• henriquedematos and Myu like this

Wally Walrus
  • Wally Walrus

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• BUSTED!
  • Montenegro

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:08 AM

I don't think anyone here gives a f*ck

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:08 AM Edited by Ciaran, 22 April 2014 - 09:47 AM.

I love Raavi & Ciaran! :D

http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:09 AM

To solve the SUV problems... just wait and kill  all 4 of them before leaving.

• Gock9000f and PJ-147 like this

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:12 AM

You're hella weak. I solo that mission in about 6 minutes and I never have to deal with the dicks in the SUVs because I can manage to drive away from them. Are you driving a Baller or something?
  • tetsuomax and Wally Walrus like this

Wally Walrus
  • Wally Walrus

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• BUSTED!
  • Montenegro

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:13 AM

You're hella weak. I solo that mission in about 6 minutes and I never have to deal with the dicks in the SUVs because I can manage to drive away from them. Are you driving a Baller or something?

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

Still, that's pretty weak, too. I do it in 49 minutes. On foot and with melee weapons, only. Yeah, I just wrote that. ;)

• rickreim likes this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

Just grab your heavy sniper, aim for the gas tanks, blow em up, drive like you know how to and finish the damn mission. Easy mission, easy money.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

I hate when the following happens

-Playing with randoms that blow up everything including the case

-How every guy driving those SUV's have perfect aim and can kill you like that

-When those very SUV guys ram you and shoot you to hell

-Traffic over reacting due to the SUV guys chasing and shooting at you and I end up crashing into them.

None of the above is exclusive to RR, it happens in every mission where you have to deliver something in a car. 

Which is why the smart play is to wait and kill all the enemies before you leave. 

If you were in a hurry you'd be playing the mission solo anyways.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

Use a chopper.  Other then the randoms problem, this will solve all the others.  Just park it out front out of view, or on the roof.  Go in, kill, snag the case, get in chopper and fly to Martins without having to worry about the SUV guys, or the traffic.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

Use a chopper.  Other then the randoms problem, this will solve all the others.  Just park it out front out of view, or on the roof.  Go in, kill, snag the case, get in chopper and fly to Martins without having to worry about the SUV guys, or the traffic.

But if you own a Buzzard your probably not farming RR are you?

I'm gonna try this, but it seems killing the SUV's would be faster than driving to the hospital to get a chopper.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

My only problem with RR is when I'm not driving, being a passenger sucks lol

Especially when most randoms I play with always get the car tboned with the grangers that spawn and ends up with me dying.

Rune_X
  • Rune_X

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

What really irks me is that when I try to run over my team mates and kill them with my car sometimes those damn NPCs shoot them as they are on the ground, taking the kill away from me. It's like so annoying.

Oh wait.....

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

I'm gonna try this, but it seems killing the SUV's would be faster than driving to the hospital to get a chopper.

Hire the merryweather pick up helicopter.  They land where you are and you just shoot the pilot and take off.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

I own a Buzzard and a  Maverick, and darn straight I farm RR. And all of the other high paying jobs too, Coveted, Bust Out, Defender to name a few.  Sure, RR isn't a Buzzard mission, like Mixed Up With Coke, CC3, or Trash Talk, but I find that having paid over a million bucks for the Buzzard, darn right I'm gonna use it as much as I can.

Plus, yes it's a pain going to the hospital, but the trip to Martins is so fast I think it works out to be about the same time to do the job.  Plus, you can fire rockets at the two dudes that stand outside without any chance of blowing up the case.

Hire the merryweather pick up helicopter.  They land where you are and you just shoot the pilot and take off.

True, but as I said above, I paid to darn much for the Buzzard not to use it as often as I can.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:57 AM

drop a $1,000 ?  kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?  for sure I'd rather spend 15 - 20 seconds taking out the SUV's before doing that.

I own a Buzzard and a  Maverick, and darn straight I farm RR. And all of the other high paying jobs too, Coveted, Bust Out, Defender to name a few.  Sure, RR isn't a Buzzard mission, like Mixed Up With Coke, CC3, or Trash Talk, but I find that having paid over a million bucks for the Buzzard, darn right I'm gonna use it as much as I can.

Plus, yes it's a pain going to the hospital, but the trip to Martins is so fast I think it works out to be about the same time to do the job.  Plus, you can fire rockets at the two dudes that stand outside without any chance of blowing up the case.

Maybe semantics but if your doing all those other jobs too I wouldn't consider it farming.  

That's why we spent the big $'s on the buzzard so we wouldn't have to keep repeating the same mission. 

• This Guy? likes this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:58 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 22 April 2014 - 05:58 AM.

drop a $1,000 ?  kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?  for sure I'd rather spend 15 - 20 seconds taking out the SUV's before doing that.

Yeah that's why I don't do it lol, that's what I thought dude was talking about when he said use a chopper.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:04 AM

Maybe semantics but if your doing all those other jobs too I wouldn't consider it farming.  

That's why we spent the big $'s on the buzzard so we wouldn't have to keep repeating the same mission. 

Oh there are times I'll do Coveted or RR 10 or 15 times in a row.  Some days are pure farm days, others I want variety, and I'll do a bunch of other high paying jobs as to not get bored.  But believe me, I've been farming up a storm getting ready for the new DLC.  Got 8.7 million so far. 

Yeah that's why I don't do it lol, that's what I thought dude was talking about when he said use a chopper.

Nah, it only costs 200 bucks if you're calling in your own chopper.  I don't blame you , I wouldn't pay a grand to have a chopper delivered either.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

RR is pretty easy as long as you use cover and don't get boxed in by the SUV. There's plenty of ways to beat it with ease.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

1 user(s) are reading this topic