• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic
Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

I'll admit... I spawn killed someone who had the words "your_gay" in his gamertag. Do you know how offensive it is to use those terms on that kind of basis? The stupid squeaker was like, WHY!!!!!!!? I absolutely HATE people who use the word gay very casually.

• djwackfriz likes this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

I'll admit... I spawn killed someone who had the words "your_gay" in his gamertag. Do you know how offensive it is to use those terms on that kind of basis? The stupid squeaker was like, WHY!!!!!!!? I absolutely HATE people who use the word gay very casually.

your gay doesnt mean anything, you're gay is offensive not your gay

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

It's still offensive, and BTW, it was a squeaker who didn't know how to spell. McBean, this is a problem. The world is being brought up horribly.
  • ten-a-penny, mareepx and vozi45 like this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Should I feel bad for reading the original post, laughing hard and wondering why OP is such an idiot to not

a) go passive mode

b) leave that session

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

You stored important files on a usb?

Dumbass.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

It's still offensive, and BTW, it was a squeaker who didn't know how to spell. McBean, this is a problem. The world is being brought up horribly.

If you're such a sensitive bitch you shouldn't be playing gta.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

If there were more gay people online It would be a very happy, care free place. ;)

• Wombater_18 likes this

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

If you're such a selfish, illiterate bastard, maybe you should go improvise on that.

slohbur
  • slohbur

- - -✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• V Staff
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

This topic didn't needed a bump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users