Photo

yOuNg DoMi

66 replies to this topic
vozi45
  • vozi45

Do you even?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:56 AM Edited by vozi45, 22 April 2014 - 03:59 AM.

If you ever see him, cause him all the pain you can. Spawn kill him, destroy his things, everything you can, because you have never seen or heard of a bigger a**hole. He spawn killed me about fifteen times in a row with his hacked car/guns, and while I turned around to type him a message telling him to f*ck off or I'll report him and send a bad player review I bumped my laptop off my bed and smashed my USB drive with important files given as a birthday present. I literally cried, and he has ruined GTA Online for me. You won't find me in any session but solo, because of douchebags like this. And if you read this, c*nt, I hope you get console banned forever and you lock your keys in your car.

Sincerely (not), a pissed Live player.

gta-online-1.jpg

I hope you see this on your screen soon.

Also, after telling him what he did to me, he sent:

"have a nice day :)"

"f*ck your usb you penis"

"u mad bro?"

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by Cudwieser, 22 April 2014 - 02:39 PM.

In all due respect, you are going to get very little sympathy here. Alas there are douchbags like your friend (sic), but that is all part of the game. You have at least taken an appropriate action to avoid him, but by bitching here (or anywhere bar a r* ticket with all the proof you have) then you've let him win. Talk to R* and report him. As for your memories I can sympathise, but little can be done. If it was the case then just stick it back in the laptop, if not then try to remember where you got the memories from and start again. I wish you good luck with your loss :)

vozi45
  • vozi45

Do you even?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:04 AM

Just letting you people know that he's the biggest douche on the planet, and expressing my rage. That is all this thread is for.

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

I'll take care of him for ya, Xbox or PS3?
  • s13racer316 likes this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

If you ever see him, cause him all the pain you can. Spawn kill him, destroy his things, everything you can, because you have never seen or heard of a bigger a**hole. He spawn killed me about fifteen times in a row with his hacked car/guns, and while I turned around to type him a message telling him to f*ck off or I'll report him and send a bad player review I bumped my laptop off my bed and smashed my USB drive with important files given as a birthday present. I literally cried, and he has ruined GTA Online for me. You won't find me in any session but solo, because of douchebags like this. And if you read this, c*nt, I hope you get console banned forever and you lock your keys in your car.
Sincerely (not), a pissed Live player.

gta-online-1.jpg

I hope you see this on your screen soon.

Also, after telling him what he did to me, he sent:
"have a nice day :)"
"f*ck your usb you penis"
"u mad bro?"

Dude.. I got a tear pouring down my face when i read this, how can anyone do this..
Ps3? If so, ima hunt him down.
Btw a kid spawn killed me 26 times yesterday bro at the airport, i know that feel, he left so yay. The most weird thing was that he never ran out of bullets :S Anyway i will hunt him down :)

nspekta
  • nspekta

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

What I don't get is if you're getting spawn camped why don't you people leave?
  • We Are Ninja, dtsmucker and CR1MINAL_INTENT like this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Have you heard off the word 'Revenge' ? Its in the dictionary :)
When someone spawn kills you and you leave that means you daa pussy, if you spawn kill him and get your revenge, its even :) or he probably tell his mom to call SWAT on you

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

want hug?

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

want hug?

Yes

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

want hug?

Yes

we have buttsex and have buttbabies after yes?

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

want hug?

Yes

Sure. We can have nosesex too and recieve nosebabies
  • We Are Ninja and dtsmucker like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

want hug?

Yes

Sure. We can have nosesex too and recieve nosebabies

OH BOY

garyharry
  • garyharry

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

surely the laptop breaking is your own fault though?

• MurDa__BizNess likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

Let it all out, boy.

13824434715701.jpg

• ModderX likes this

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Why are you trying to get him banned? What exactly are his 'hacked' cars and guns? Is he a genuine hacker or did he just repeatedly kill you, whilst you can report griefers worst that happens is a bad sport.

Sometimes I spawn kill people, I like to do a test where I drive past and beep my horn, if they shoot I'll spawn kill them until they leave, just my way of making gta online a better place :D

• Dru Mane likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

I know its too late now OP but why did you engage with him and let him kill you so many times? Don't give these people the satisfaction. By the 4th or 5th time killing you you should have jumped sessions or into random mission. I wouldn't even waste my time sending him messages telling him you're pissed off and I certainly would NOT have told him of any further misfortune (your USB), why? Because they LOVE that! Not enough attention growing up.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

vozi45
  • vozi45

Do you even?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

It makes me feel better that people actually give a damn, and yes, he has to be a hacker. Have you ever seen someone firing out of a car with a gun that can blow up a car in 3 hits? Every shot hit me, moving or not, and that's not possible going 100 miles an hour in a sports car. He had a friend with him but I don't remember his name, and he's on the Xbox. Strangely, he was driving a car that looked identical to my old one that I sold, but that's definitely a coincidence. And yes, the computer bit was sort of my fault, but he pissed me off and shouldn't be spawn-raping an innocent person who just wanted to drive somewhere.

Also, I couldn't leave without shutting off my console. I was killed so many times I couldn't open the pause menu without an immediate interruption. 

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:28 PM

It makes me feel better that people actually give a damn, and yes, he has to be a hacker. Have you ever seen someone firing out of a car with a gun that can blow up a car in 3 hits? Every shot hit me, moving or not, and that's not possible going 100 miles an hour in a sports car. He had a friend with him but I don't remember his name, and he's on the Xbox. Strangely, he was driving a car that looked identical to my old one that I sold, but that's definitely a coincidence. And yes, the computer bit was sort of my fault, but he pissed me off and shouldn't be spawn-raping an innocent person who just wanted to drive somewhere.

Also, I couldn't leave without shutting off my console. I was killed so many times I couldn't open the pause menu without an immediate interruption. 

This assumption happens against me all the time, I'm reported for hacking for having excellent free aim from in a car, I can shoot perfectly with the ap pistol beyond combat mg range, people think just because they suck everyone else should be just as bad.

Unless the guy is shooting fireballs from his hands and launching 30 airstrikes at once (happened to me) do not assume he is a hacker.

The AP Pistol can destroy a car in a couple seconds and it's perfectly possible to stay on target at high speed.

I'd put money on it that he was not a hacker.

MurDa__BizNess
  • MurDa__BizNess

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

surely the laptop breaking is your own fault though?

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

Sounds like a hate crime. Call the FIB.
  • dtsmucker likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Homie

• Special Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Op your just bad.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

This assumption happens against me all the time, I'm reported for hacking for having excellent free aim from in a car, I can shoot perfectly with the ap pistol beyond combat mg range, people think just because they suck everyone else should be just as bad.

Unless the guy is shooting fireballs from his hands and launching 30 airstrikes at once (happened to me) do not assume he is a hacker.
The AP Pistol can destroy a car in a couple seconds and it's perfectly possible to stay on target at high speed.

I'd put money on it that he was not a hacker.
I have to agree here. The guy is a dick for spawn killing that many times but I hate when people scream hacker over and over. Unless you are 100% sure, don't accuse anyone of that sh*t. I've had to deal with that before on multiple games, particularly cod and it's terrible.

MurDa__BizNess
  • MurDa__BizNess

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

Well what did you do? R* won't ban you for nothing and without proof. So to justify most "arsey" comments on here your just as bad as the person who reported you.

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

/////6.3

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

You just could switch sessions -.- then this wouldnt happen.

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

Typed up like a paragraph but decided it wasn't necessary.

Teleport

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

Why'd they ban you though?? O.o

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Homie

• Special Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

Why'd they ban you though?? O.o

i dont think he was i think he got it from google

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

REMEMBER, IT'S ALL JUST A GAME

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

SELECT BUTTON- Passive mode. Start jerking.

• We Are Ninja likes this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

SELECT BUTTON- Passive mode. Start jerking.

Pussy mode* ;)

kollow
  • kollow

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:48 AM

DAMN GTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users