Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Speculation] 'High Life' DLC Released Tomorrow?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
206 replies to this topic
joedelta
  • joedelta

Gta is not the Sims

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:26 PM Edited by joedelta, 22 April 2014 - 12:30 PM.

Oh, it's TOTALLY coming tomorrow since a guy with 1 post just made a thread about it!1!!1!!!

And posts have to do with this... Why?
Ooooh, 2 posts now...because, clearly, the best source for this is a guy who just joined to share his 100% confirmed information
Oh, i'm so sorry I don't spend my entire life behind a computer screen on a forum. Thank you! You're probably like 10 years old, so please, run along little boy. I'd rather have 2 posts and a successful career and a good income rather than 2k posts with a $200 income.

Oh, it's TOTALLY coming tomorrow since a guy with 1 post just made a thread about it!1!!1!!!

And posts have to do with this... Why?
Ooooh, 2 posts now...because, clearly, the best source for this is a guy who just joined to share his 100% confirmed information
Oh, i'm so sorry I don't spend my entire life behind a computer screen on a forum. Thank you! You're probably like 10 years old, so please, run along little boy. I'd rather have 2 posts and a successful career and a good income rather than 2k posts with a $200 income.

Burrrrrrrn

Edit, not sure why it posted the quote twice.

xeth004
  • xeth004

IR ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:28 PM

next update won't be released until May, R* has never released an update without letting people know at least a week ahead of time it's been that way from the launch of the game so why would this time be any difference?

It's called the Spring Update not the April update and in America where R* is located and the calendar they use spring goes into the middle of June so those who are expecting all the updates to be released in April/May are going to be disappointed it's better to wait for an official announcement then believe rumors with no facts to back it up.

The way i think it's going to go is..

April - Bug Fix Update/Capture Creator

May - High Life Update

June - Heist

Simple as that. I seriously have no idea why is it so hard to get this.
I've been telling people this before the capture creator was even released and all of them said it was bs.

In April they announced 3 updates to come in spring.
>> 3 updates for 3 separate months till the end of spring.
>>> And the common average conclusion for this? >>>>> They give us everything, a whole seasonal content in 3-4 weeks... Yeah, right.

Rockstar really dropped the ball on this one. It's not the lack of an update per se, it's the complete lack of info since it was announced 20 days ago, and with the massive delay on heists as well, a lot of people are now getting fed up waiting and not bothering to play GTA online much anymore. Which is a shame cos it's still a great game, and I've stuck with it so far but that's what happens when you consistently leave your loyal fanbase in the dark. If we don't get at least a release date this week then that really is taking the piss.

They are guilty as charged on this one however. They did say for us to get ready to learn much more info on the updates to come prior release, and it seems that all we get is an announcement 5 days before launch and that's all the info we can feed on for 2 and a half months waiting for something.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:29 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 22 April 2014 - 12:29 PM.

the speculation of the release date is basically turning into this. it reminds me of the pc thread

uohLSB4.png

• Ninja_Gear, WazLah and ¥en like this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

172 users are reading this topic.

Damn...

• I.C.U.P. likes this

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

I'm sure it will come out tomorrow.

• scubadave likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Left their fanbase in the dark? They're one of the few companies that provides frequent DLC that's FREE on a 7-MILE map where you can do things such as skydiving, boating, driving, flying and plenty of other things, but they're leaving a fanbase in the dark because they're working hard to fix exploits and work on MORE FREE DLC?

Funny, you kids and this "Rockstar is so good to us, they give us free stuff" bullsh*t...

They add a few items in MANDATORY UPDATES

The mandatory updates where they also change things in the game

They "work hard" to fix exploits so people don't quit playing because of cheaters, and so that cheaters don't take over the game

The more people that play, the better the experience, the more people get competitive...and the more people buy Shark Cards

The items added in updates are not given to us, no, you have to play and/or pay to get them in the game, leading to more people playing, blah-blah, and more Shark Cards

So think about that when you're sucking Rockstar's asshole
  • Eddie_INTV and I.C.U.P. like this

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:11 PM Edited by Deadly Aviator, 22 April 2014 - 01:13 PM.

There must seriously only be like 3 people (or a dozen lazy/incompetent people) working at R* if it takes them so long to put out the most tiny DLCs.

IMO you guys should play some other games instead of endlessly waiting for R* (who knows if they see their online numbers dropping they might get off their arses), personally I'm going to be playing Batman:AO now the big new DLC has been released today.

• I.C.U.P. likes this

zkroll
  • zkroll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:16 PM

i dont understand how anyone could defend rockstar at this point. Who cares how big the map is? All of those things listed are activities that were fun for 2-3 plays. Now they announce a huge update, and no further information other than 'sometime in spring'. I have kept quiet for a while now in terms of complaints, but when its summer and we still dont have any of the content will people have the right to be upset by then?

GTA V was the most hyped gta game ever, and the campaign sucked. We have a right to be upset with how boring this game has become.
For the record, I dont play it anymore. I browse the forums preying that new content has been dropped, I'm never surprised when it hasn't been.
Also, them fixing that glitch within 14 hours of it happening is even more of a reason to be upset. They clearly have time devoted to earning more money from a game that is half complete.

That's f*cking bull sh*t. f*ck you rockstar.
  • gameunit and I.C.U.P. like this

Whybot182
  • Whybot182

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

It'll be out when it's out & as for the whole "Tusday thing" Valentines Massacre DLC was out on a Friday...

NFFC_NICK
  • NFFC_NICK

Thrill seeker

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

It'll be out when it's out & as for the whole "Tusday thing" Valentines Massacre DLC was out on a Friday...

Because Valentines day was the Friday. Durrrrrrr

• Shotty Pop likes this

QuornSausages
  • QuornSausages

Meat Free

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

Anyone who thought it would be out today with no confirmation from Rockstar is frankly a huge muppet.

• poklane and bloatedsack like this

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:27 PM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 22 April 2014 - 01:27 PM.

the speculation of the release date is basically turning into this. it reminds me of the pc thread

uohLSB4.png

At first it was kind of funny, now it's just sad to be honest. Rockstar just can't win.

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Anyone who thought it would be out today with no confirmation from Rockstar is frankly a huge muppet.

Rockstar only posts on the newswire AFTER the updates/dlc has dropped, often many hours after.

NFFC_NICK
  • NFFC_NICK

Thrill seeker

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Rockstar only posts on the newswire AFTER the updates/dlc has dropped, often many hours after.

They didn't with the Business update or the useless Capture creator.

gtuned
  • gtuned

gtd•悲しいマシ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

It's gonna be funny when this whole place rages cause Heists aren't in it, when R* never said that Heists will be in the High Life update.

• Strange Town likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by CrazyRay, 22 April 2014 - 01:48 PM.

Yeah unfortunately it's not.

http://www.rockstarg...-Spring-Updates

Scroll down to the big yellow box.

"For those asking about the next update for GTA Online, we don't have any release date info to share right now but please do stay tuned."

That means and says absolutely nothing...you would have expected a "not coming out this week/not coming out in April" response, but nope, so it doesn't answer anything

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

Business DLC was available in a glitchy way in MP, and the cars were in SP before the patch or any news was released.

Capture creator was activated ages before they announced it was available.

The same with all the other updates and patches.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by AGiganticLlama, 22 April 2014 - 02:32 PM.

Left their fanbase in the dark? They're one of the few companies that provides frequent DLC that's FREE on a 7-MILE map where you can do things such as skydiving, boating, driving, flying and plenty of other things, but they're leaving a fanbase in the dark because they're working hard to fix exploits and work on MORE FREE DLC?

Funny, you kids and this "Rockstar is so good to us, they give us free stuff" bullsh*t...

They "work hard" to fix exploits so people don't quit playing because of cheaters, and so that cheaters don't take over the game

The more people that play, the better the experience, the more people get competitive...and the more people buy Shark Cards

The items added in updates are not given to us, no, you have to play and/or pay to get them in the game, leading to more people playing, blah-blah, and more Shark Cards

I'll probably think about more how the GTA community is made up of unappreciative assholes that expect Rockstar to develop their dream game and more

lol maybe you'll realize it's not easy to keep patching glitches and to roll out content, but maybe to you it is since you haven't graduated middle school yet

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

^You talk as if the patches fix more glitches than they create...

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Anyone else suspect the heists update may contain more than just the heists? With how long it's been taking could they be implementing the stock market or business ownership or opening the use of our 3rd character for something new that is unavailable to the first two characters?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

I think heist will come with update 6.0.

or should I say VI.0 ?

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'll probably think about more how the GTA community is made up of unappreciative assholes that expect Rockstar to develop their dream game and more

lol maybe you'll realize it's not easy to keep patching glitches and to roll out content, but maybe to you it is since you haven't graduated middle school yet

Hmmm, patching glitches, well that would be NORMAL and EXPECTED to fix so that people keep playing...ALL GAMES RELEASE PATCHES THAT FIX GLITCHES, some even years after release

They "roll out" (which is funny since a few guns and a few new cars in 6-7 months is hardly a roll-out) content SO YOU KEEP PLAYING THE GAME, AND BUYING whatever it is that is new, and Shark Cards to afford it when your game currency is too low and you JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW!!!

How hard, really, is that to understand???

You're in elementary school if you think that Rockstar is fixing glitches and putting out a little bit of new sh*t just to be nice to us because they're a bunch of cool guys

Daniel123Shaw123
  • Daniel123Shaw123

Some Random

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

http://www.rockstarg...pdates#comments

they said no release date yet.

Thanks for telling me, although Rockstar won't read this: f*ck them, f*ck their billionaire f*ckin' company, f*ck their children, f*ck em'. They don't even have a f*ckin' release date? Well f*ck em', wtf else am I supposed to play? There ain't sh*t out, Dark Souls: medieval bollocks, Infamous: comic magazine superhero sh*te. f*ck Rockstar, period. 

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

Nothing happened. This thread should be shut down. :p

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

http://www.rockstarg...pdates#comments

they said no release date yet.

Thanks for telling me, although Rockstar won't read this: f*ck them, f*ck their billionaire f*ckin' company, f*ck their children, f*ck em'. They don't even have a f*ckin' release date? Well f*ck em', wtf else am I supposed to play? There ain't sh*t out, Dark Souls: medieval bollocks, Infamous: comic magazine superhero sh*te. f*ck Rockstar, period. 

They didn't make those games.

NFFC_NICK
  • NFFC_NICK

Thrill seeker

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

Business DLC was available in a glitchy way in MP, and the cars were in SP before the patch or any news was released.

Capture creator was activated ages before they announced it was available.

The same with all the other updates and patches.

No, the Business update release date was posted on the official Rockstar newswire 2 weeks before its release. The patch notes were only released a day after the update had gone live. The glitchy way it was available to you is because im guessing you downloaded it for the xbox before the scheduled release time of midnight PST. Its different with the ps3, we do not have to download anything, its all included with the title update on that day which for me is 9.00am GMT 

Daniel123Shaw123
  • Daniel123Shaw123

Some Random

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

I didn't say they made them games you morong. 

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

its clear to me that heists have been finished for a long time, rockstar just feels that heists is their ace in the hole so they appease us with small amounts of content like cars and clothes to keep us interested but for many this is becoming tiring

how is it that heists have supposedly been worked on since before launch, but in that time they had the resources to listen to our cries for more garage space, create that feature and will implement it before heists? seems fishy

i would go so far as to say that anything they put out content wise has been done for a long time. How can heists be any better than single player other than doing them with your friends? what makes them so complicated and special that it takes a half a year to deliver? how do they find the time to give us things we never asked for like capture creator instead of giving us something that was in the online trailer. i dont even remember capture mode existing when online launched late

so when they run out of content to give us and either have to make more or just release the mission creator what do you think they will do? do work or let us do it for them and move on to next gen. i wonder

and yeah yeah bugs and glitches. why not fix the little things, like extended clips or how i cant buy a bmx without replacing my slot 1 in addition to fixing glitches that let people consume for free. today is a beautiful day so f*ck gta online im going outside to play with my dog. 13 years old and she is still fun

• soundism, I.C.U.P. and NFFC_NICK like this

Daniel123Shaw123
  • Daniel123Shaw123

Some Random

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

This is what I don't get, they have the pictures of the cars and one of the apartments yet they can't release it, what the actual f*ck is going on there.

• I.C.U.P. likes this

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 22 April 2014 - 04:45 PM.

This is what I don't get, they have the pictures of the cars and one of the apartments yet they can't release it, what the actual f*ck is going on there.

because-aliens.jpg

No one knows, we could only guess

• Daniel123Shaw123 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users