Photo

Need help with online trophies

6 replies to this topic
CynderLuna
  • CynderLuna

CynderLuna

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by CynderLuna, 22 April 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Mostly need help with these trophies

Taking it for the Team

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

Fly the Co-op

and if anyone can help me with these that would be great. and Thanks

Update Got the Team Player Trophy so that is no longer needed Guess I wasn't selecting the right time frame to join Team Death Match

and my PSN ID is Nightstream88

thehambone
  • thehambone

Careful with That Axe, Eugene.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic takes a very long time, believe me ;)

I would help you if I had time man.

CynderLuna
  • CynderLuna

CynderLuna

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

Already do know that

Also looks like I have a Victory on each track in Game Mode Race Class Road

and GTA Race I only have victories in Industerial Action and Exhaust Fumes Still need rest of the tracks. Boats, Heliocopters, Free Race, and Cannonball Run

And as for other games modes need these ones: Mafiya Work, Car Jack City, Team Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City, Deal Breaker, Hangman's noose, Bomb Da Base II.

wasn't planning on getting the trophies in a single night, just trying to get some of the tracks and such out of the way. And if anybody else needs these let me know

Also one other thing I wonder is do I need a victory on the Crooks side of the Cops  & Crooks Gamemode in order to get the trophy, I'm not sure if I gotten a Victory on that side of it or not the game mode just tells me I have 3 victories?

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

Are you on ps3? I might me down to help you with this as I was considering going back for this myself.

thehambone
  • thehambone

Careful with That Axe, Eugene.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

Is the AWP trophy still bugged? If it is, you're gonna have to do everything in one go. Hopefully it isn't though!!

CynderLuna
  • CynderLuna

CynderLuna

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by CynderLuna, 28 April 2014 - 06:03 PM.

I wasn't aware that it was, hope I don't have to do everything in one run that would take a while regardless.

Anyway got a good number of races out of the way still currently need to get Victories in these modes yet

Game Mode: Race

Class: Boats, Helicopters, Free Race and GTA Race: Boats, Road all except Industrial Action and Exhaust Fumes.

update again: Now I just need GTA Race Road. and Boats both GTA Race and Road

and if anyone could probably help with Car Jack City, Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City, and Team Mafiya Work that would be great.

Not sure about Cops N Crooks I know I have a Win on the Cops side and 1 win on the Crooks side. but wasn't sure if there is another mode to that outside of the cops and crooks part.

Edit #2

Anyway GTA Races and Races are finished. Now I just need Car Jack City, Team Car Jack City , Mafiya Work and Team Mafiya Work. Already working with someone else for Fly the Co-op trophy later.

I would do those matches on my own but kind of hard to find matches, or I get kicked from them, or if I do end up doing the matches I end up not doing too well.

Fly_the_co-op
  • Fly_the_co-op

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:05 AM

Mostly need help with these trophies

Taking it for the Team

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

Fly the Co-op

and if anyone can help me with these that would be great. and Thanks

Update Got the Team Player Trophy so that is no longer needed Guess I wasn't selecting the right time frame to join Team Death Match

and my PSN ID is Nightstream88

out of internet at home but can help you next month.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users