Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Xbox] Remaking the Fast and Furious Truck Heist!

62 replies to this topic
TenFourSkin
  • TenFourSkin

GT: SlowJoey7838913

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

Are you guys like re-doing all I the action parts of FAF movies? If so, I'd love to be involved in future productions. Most likely after the garage update so I can get these cars that are needed.
  • rustlervxl21 likes this

Formula_puck
  • Formula_puck

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

Are you guys like re-doing all I the action parts of FAF movies? If so, I'd love to be involved in future productions. Most likely after the garage update so I can get these cars that are needed.

I highly doubt it. As much as I'd love to, I'm too busy with hockey and school. Maybe we can do another scene in he future but for now, I just want to focus on this.

TenFourSkin
  • TenFourSkin

GT: SlowJoey7838913

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

I highly doubt it. As much as I'd love to, I'm too busy with hockey and school. Maybe we can do another scene in he future but for now, I just want to focus on this.

Oh, alright. Well, after the garage update comes out I'll gladly join any production you do. I'm a pretty good driver, and also pretty good with a helicopter and plane if ever needed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users