So, who wants to make a movie? I want to remake the truck heist scene from the first Fast and Furious. What better game to remake this than from GTAV/O?
- 3 GOOD drivers for the 3 black Honda Civics used in the movie. This means you have to be able to drive without wrecking into things you're not supposed to, of course there will be accidents though.
- 1 person do play the passenger (Vince) in Dom's car and shoot the rifle into the truck.
- 1 person to stand on top of the moving Semi to shoot at the cars when prompted.
- 1 person to come up in the Orange Supra like Paul Walker
- Somebody with a capture card and a good video editing system to ride in the Semi with me.
- A Honda Civic looking car - Sentinel
- A Toyota Supra looking car - Bravado Banshee
- A Mic to communicate
- A Snipe Rifle (To look like the anchor gun used to pull Vince onto the truck in the movie)
- Black Bank Heist Mask (I would use the motorcycle helmet but, it wouldn't stay on)
- High enough rank to mod your Sentinel to the max.
- A Soft top Banshee (I'll provide the hard top for when they have the roof on)
- Lenny: One person will need to have a high-rank girl character so he/she can upgrade and Sultan. Will need to wear all black.
- Dominic: One person will need to be bald with a plain white t-shirt and jeans.
- Vince: Short hair with a lot of arm tattoos. Will need a black t-shirt with jeans.
- Leon: Short hair with a lot of army tattoos. Will need a black t-shirt and jeans
- Brian (Paul Walker): White t-shirt and jeans (no arm tattoos)
Here's the Honda Civic used in the movie:
Here's the Toyota Supra used in the movie:
The modifications needed to replicate the cars will be discussed overtime. I'll need to get online to see them.
Here's the scene so you can familiarize yourself with the concept. (Sorry I couldn't find a better video)
We will need someway to communicate throughout the next couple days or weeks to get this to work. Please message me through Skype, if you don't have one, please make one or else we can work something out.
For this I will need a decent amount of replies from people who will be dedicated to the project. If I don't get enough, it simply won't happen. I assure you that I'm easy to work with and always open to new ideas.
Side Note: The actors will be payed $50,000 - $100,000 once the scene is published to Youtube.
Lenny - KyleKilburn10
Dominic - ShadowWolf157
Brian O' Connor (Spilner) - Billy7D
Truck Driver - ME (Gagemb9918)
Vince - TurdC0RN
Leon - ChilledCanine
Shotgun Shooter - XX7Blazin7XX
Video Recorder - Euthanasia0101
Video Recorder #2 (Optional) -