Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Xbox] Remaking the Fast and Furious Truck Heist!

62 replies to this topic
gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by gagemb9918, 25 April 2014 - 09:50 PM.

So, who wants to make a movie? I want to remake the truck heist scene from the first Fast and Furious. What better game to remake this than from GTAV/O?

I need: 

• 3  GOOD drivers for the 3 black Honda Civics used in the movie. This means you have to be able to drive without wrecking into things you're not supposed to, of course there will be accidents though.
  • 1 person do play the passenger (Vince) in Dom's car and shoot the rifle into the truck.
  • 1 person to stand on top of the moving Semi to shoot at the cars when prompted.
  • 1 person to come up in the Orange Supra like Paul Walker
  • Somebody with a capture card and a good video editing system to ride in the Semi with me.

You'll need:

• A Honda Civic looking car - Sentinel
  • A Toyota Supra looking car - Bravado Banshee
  • A Mic to communicate
  • A Snipe Rifle (To look like the anchor gun used to pull Vince onto the truck in the movie)
  • Black Bank Heist Mask (I would use the motorcycle helmet but, it wouldn't stay on)
  • High enough rank to mod your Sentinel to the max.
  • A Soft top Banshee (I'll provide the hard top for when they have the roof on)

• Lenny: One person will need to have a high-rank girl character so he/she can upgrade and Sultan. Will need to wear all black.
  • Dominic: One person will need to be bald with a plain white t-shirt and jeans.
  • Vince: Short hair with a lot of arm tattoos. Will need a black t-shirt with jeans.
  • Leon: Short hair with a lot of army tattoos. Will need a black t-shirt and jeans
  • Brian (Paul Walker): White t-shirt and jeans (no arm tattoos)

Here's the Honda Civic used in the movie:
drfqzq.jpg
sbtw1u.jpg

Here's the Toyota Supra used in the movie:
10hsxeg.jpg

The modifications needed to replicate the cars will be discussed overtime. I'll need to get online to see them.

Here's the scene so you can familiarize yourself with the concept. (Sorry I couldn't find a better video)

We will need someway to communicate throughout the next couple days or weeks to get this to work. Please message me through Skype, if you don't have one, please make one or else we can work something out.

Gamertag: Gagemb9918

For this I will need a decent amount of replies from people who will be dedicated to the project. If I don't get enough, it simply won't happen. I assure you that I'm easy to work with and always open to new ideas.

Side Note: The actors will be payed $50,000 - $100,000 once the scene is published to Youtube. 

Roles:
Lenny - KyleKilburn10
Dominic - ShadowWolf157
Brian O' Connor (Spilner) - Billy7D
Truck Driver - ME (Gagemb9918)
Mia - 
Vince - TurdC0RN
Leon - ChilledCanine
Shotgun Shooter - XX7Blazin7XX
Video Recorder - Euthanasia0101
Video Recorder #2 (Optional) - 

wildzx17
  • wildzx17

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:06 AM

Would love to help but im on ps3, looking forward to seeing this complete good luck.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

Would love to help but im on ps3, looking forward to seeing this complete good luck.

Thanks. :) I just hope I get enough participants

ScatterBox
  • ScatterBox

Lost in Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

I would love to help, but I'm not sure if I'm a high enough rank :/ (around rank 50ish can't remember atm). I'm online often, and I have a mic... maybe I could help you with some directing and maybe some acting if I'm a high enough rank. I hope to see this happen, thanks! :) I'll add you on xbox tomorrow when I get the time.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:18 AM

I would love to help, but I'm not sure if I'm a high enough rank :/ (around rank 50ish can't remember atm). I'm online often, and I have a mic... maybe I could help you with some directing and maybe some acting if I'm a high enough rank. I hope to see this happen, thanks! :) I'll add you on xbox tomorrow when I get the time.

Sure thing. If you have a capture card and video editor you can record. This is probably take a few months due to a lot of school work and finals at the end of May.

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

im def down

what time zone are u in and when do u play?

message TurdCORN via xbox.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:06 AM

im def down

what time zone are u in and when do u play?

message TurdCORN via xbox.

EST Time Zone I'll be on in a couple hours. Try to make a Skype so we can message each other easily. My Skipe is in the first post.

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

can u just email me? its linked to my phone

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

I guess. I'm trying to get everybody on Skype so we can group chat to see when we would all be available and how we would wanna do this.

Billy7D
  • Billy7D

Crackhead

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

I guess. I'm trying to get everybody on Skype so we can group chat to see when we would all be available and how we would wanna do this.

check out your skype! i've send you a message.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by gagemb9918, 22 April 2014 - 03:26 AM.

check out your skype! i've send you a message.

Just one thing, your settings are in Greek. And another thing. I don't speak Greek.

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

I'm down. I just hit 100 today so I can be one of those Sultans. GT: shortkid808

Do you have a kik? I forgot my Skype, but if I can get my PW from my account then I'll message you on there.

Mikey_M98
  • Mikey_M98

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:38 AM Edited by Mikey_M98, 22 April 2014 - 03:38 AM.

I'm in GT: ShadowWolf157

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

wel my laptop went out and my walmart phone wont accept any apps cause its suposedly full. any way, [email protected]

im online now, maybe another hr or so. sent u a xbox voice message.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

I'm in GT: ShadowWolf157

Okay Skype me Gagerade23

I'm down. I just hit 100 today so I can be one of those Sultans. GT: shortkid808

Do you have a kik? I forgot my Skype, but if I can get my PW from my account then I'll message you on there.

Try to find your Skype. I don't have Kik plus the main chat system is going to have to be Skype for a group message to see when everybody can get on.

wel my laptop went out and my walmart phone wont accept any apps cause its suposedly full. any way, [email protected]

im online now, maybe another hr or so. sent u a xbox voice message.

Okay I'm logging on now. 

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:54 AM

Nvm. My skype was already on my phone, just never clicked on it in a while. I'll add you in a bit.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

I'm starting an invite only session now for those who want to be in it. Message me for an invite

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

I'm starting an invite only session now for those who want to be in it. Message me for an invite

Shoots. I won't be able to make it. Watching a movie on my xbox with the family atm.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

Nvm. My skype was already on my phone, just never clicked on it in a while. I'll add you in a bit.

if you're online send me a message I'll invite you to a session

Euthanasia0101
  • Euthanasia0101

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

I have a cap card and video editing software if you still need a cameraman. Just pm on here if the position is still open. Sounds like a fun idea

Freddy1Krueger
  • Freddy1Krueger

K2 Crew Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Sounds like a great idea looking forward to watching the video

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

TurdCORN, not TurnCORN.

:-)

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

the 2nd recorder needs to be watching via tv to maybe catch some cool angles we wouldn't see.

also, i think a train robbery scene similar to the start of fnf4 where they have the desert chase would be great to recreate pending results here.

ChilledCanine
  • ChilledCanine

Xbox 360

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

If you need another person, count me in .. sounds interesting. I can easily mod a car, and drive it too. Oh and I'm in EST time as-well so time differences won't be a problem. If you don't need anyone, I'll still be looking forward to the video ... Hopefully it goes well, good luck.

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

ive got the sentinel we are using as the civic. far as i know, we still need another car/driver. u can dupe the car from me or shadow.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

If you need another person, count me in .. sounds interesting. I can easily mod a car, and drive it too. Oh and I'm in EST time as-well so time differences won't be a problem. If you don't need anyone, I'll still be looking forward to the video ... Hopefully it goes well, good luck.

We still need some roles filled out. The open roles are listed at the bottom of the original post. Tell me what you think :)

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

We still need some roles filled out. The open roles are listed at the bottom of the original post. Tell me what you think :)

just a heads up, ill be on tonight from 11-1 most likely

Euthanasia0101
  • Euthanasia0101

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Timezone?

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

just a heads up, ill be on tonight from 11-1 most likely

Okay. I'll start an invite session for those in the scene.

TankBoom
  • TankBoom

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

awesome, id like to discuss some concerns about my part. also need to scout for location.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users