Photo

Merryweather won't call me. Help!

7 replies to this topic
adamj004
  • adamj004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

I've yet to unlock Merryweather's services the only thing I can call in is a weapon drop. When I try to call in anything else it is locked and it says "Wait for Merryweather to contact you" but I havn't got a call from them not once except they called me just to say something that wasn't of importance. I'm rank 73 anyone know what's going on?

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

If you glitched your way to rank up, you are SOL.

adamj004
  • adamj004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:31 AM Edited by adamj004, 22 April 2014 - 12:31 AM.

I didn't glitch anything. What is SOL?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

It's short for "sh*t out of luck".

I have no idea what could have caused this for you, I'm only rank 55 and I have everything unlocked from Merryweather.

adamj004
  • adamj004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by adamj004, 22 April 2014 - 12:43 AM.

I have no idea what could have caused this for you, I'm only rank 55 and I have everything unlocked from Merryweather.

I was thinking maybe I have to carryout certain missions or certain amount of missions to unlock them but I'd assume it would tell me in the description.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 22 April 2014 - 02:36 AM.

It's possible, while I was ranking up I would do missions as they came from contacts, rather than playing the same ones over and over. 

Actually, just saw this on the Rockstar Support site.

The Lester and Merryweather abilities require first seeing the cutscene between Trevor and Ron. Look for a "T" on the map to get to Trevor's trailer. You should have also received a phone call from Brucie. To check this you can see if he is a contact in your cell phone. The only requirement for this is that you are at least Rank 15 and have already seen the cutscene at Trevor's trailer.

Source: https://support.rock...g-in-GTA-Online

adamj004
  • adamj004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by adamj004, 22 April 2014 - 02:23 AM.

I was thinking maybe I have to carryout certain missions or certain amount of missions to unlock them but I'd assume it would tell me in the description.

It's possible, while I was ranking up I would do missions as they came from contacts, rather than playing the same ones over and over.

Actually, just saw this on the Rockstar Support site.

The Lester and Merryweather abilities require first seeing the cutscene between Trevor and Ron. Look for a "T" on the map to get to Trevor's trailer. You should have also received a phone call from Brucie. To check this you can see if he is a contact in your cell phone. The only requirement for this is that you are at least Rank 15 and have already seen the cutscene at Trevor's trailer.

Source: https://support.rock...g-in-GTA-Online

Thank you very much I have not done that yet so that's what the problem was. Thanks again!

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

You're welcome, glad I could help.  :)

• adamj004 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users