Lowered Cars

6 replies to this topic
Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

So, I was just looking at some pics of lowered cars that almost touch the ground due to a glitch. If you know how to, post some pics of cars that look good lowered.
Peace ✌

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

You shoot the center of the wheels. You cannot have bulletproof tires. That's it!

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:28 AM Edited by Inbred Walrus, 22 April 2014 - 12:48 AM.

You shoot the center of the wheels. You cannot have bulletproof tires. That's it!

Yes. To add on to this, you cannot have armour on your car either.

Edit: I done goofed. You can have armour on your car, it just takes longer to lower it!

• MrCamo likes this

Velnyx
  • Velnyx

☆ Lowballer ☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Yes. To add on to this, you cannot have armour on your car either.

You actually can have armor, it just takes up more time to lower it because it doesnt take as much damage. All my cars are 100% armor and still can be lowered :D

• K3vLegend and Inbred Walrus like this

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

You actually can have armor, it just takes up more time to lower it because it doesnt take as much damage. All my cars are 100% armor and still can be lowered :D

Honestly? Crap. I done goofed. I tried lowering an armoured Intruder a while ago and it didn't work at all until I removed the armour. I guess I didn't have the patience to shoot the tires for all that long, ha. Thanks a lot for the info.

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:44 AM Edited by K3vLegend, 22 April 2014 - 12:45 AM.

Damn, what's the secret to getting that trunk/spoiler off the comet, it honestly looks like a whole new car. Freaking R* :/

Oh and you can have armor on your car, it's not recommended. Some cars require a more tedious method to lowering, ie: the Sultan

0_0.jpg

• Inbred Walrus likes this

Velnyx
  • Velnyx

☆ Lowballer ☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Damn, what's the secret to getting that trunk/spoiler off the comet, it honestly looks like a whole new car. Freaking R* :/

Oh and you can have armor on your car, it's not recommended. Some cars require a more tedious method to lowering, ie: the Sultan

I followed the guide on this video:

• K3vLegend likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users