Could it return tomorrow if it's the 1.13 high life update

This happened about 3hours ago

I was about to make a race...damn

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:20 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 22 April 2014 - 12:21 AM.

This is why its been removed:

http://www.se7ensins...h-ever.1125153/

4-21-20145-14-08PM_zps8ad8df74.png

Exploit:

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

So that's why it's not there, just happened to go and attempt to make a race but there's no content creater option In Online

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:06 AM

So that's why it's not there, just happened to go and attempt to make a race but there's no content creater option In Online

Thanks to R*. They have to patch this glitch to prevent people NOT buying cashcards.

The whole game glitching and freezing up, isn't much of a deal it seems.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

Thanks to R*. They have to patch this glitch to prevent people NOT buying cashcards.

The whole game glitching and freezing up, isn't much of a deal it seems.

Yup they should be fixing the freezing but they are too worried about the new glitch and their precious little cash cards not being bought
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

Wow, things like killing people in garages takes weeks to fix, but a cash glitch, gotta fix that right away and screw over people making content.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

Wow, things like killing people in garages takes weeks to fix, but a cash glitch, gotta fix that right away and screw over people making content.

removing the creator is not a fix.
it is a hot fix. removing the ability to enter a garage =/= removing making custom games. fixing glitches is not easy, and before you make accusations maybe you should learn how these glitches work and relies how fixing it could break other aspects of the game.
  • BallinOutOfMind, chainsoar, LambentBunny and 1 other like this

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:27 AM Edited by B3astGTS, 22 April 2014 - 04:39 AM.

it is a hot fix. removing the ability to enter a garage =/= removing making custom games. fixing glitches is not easy, and before you make accusations maybe you should learn how these glitches work and relies how fixing it could break other aspects of the game.

Are you serious? You apparently ignore or miss the context of my post and nitpick over programmer jargon (also note, if you want to nitpick be sure not to have a ridiculous error such as "relies" instead of realize in your post).

Let me spell it out. There have been (and still are) serious issues that haven't been hot-fixed, but here's something that impacts item acquisition and they hot fix it overnight on a weekend.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:34 AM

sooo..
how would you hotfix the glitches you talk about?

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

sooo..
how would you hotfix the glitches you talk about?

Eh I'd rather they not hot fix it at all of it blocks people out of the creator. Release a fix down the road, and punish the people that abused the exploit down the road as well. Don't punish people that support your game through the creator by taking it offline for who knows how long.

• hornedturtle likes this

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

Thank you for explaining that. I didn't see it and thought maybe something went wrong when I loaded it up. I was about to extend one of my stunt runs. Saw a video that showed me that it ends just before a really crazy jump.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

wonder when the creator will be back up

Pardew's Prostate
  • Pardew's Prostate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

So annoying, I made 3 races yesterday, went to make a 4th and it had been removed.

I can see it postponing the new DLC and or being without the creator for weeks, In which case I'll be going back to PvZ.

raymond_calitri
  • raymond_calitri

Verified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

im not trying to be a naysayer, but where are you guys seeing the release date being today (4/22) for high life update? still just guessing or was it confirmed?

either way, i doubt were gonna see it now.

sweetbrother
  • sweetbrother

T.N.W.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

im not trying to be a naysayer, but where are you guys seeing the release date being today (4/22) for high life update? still just guessing or was it confirmed?

either way, i doubt were gonna see it now.

There is no official release date.  Rockstar did this on purpose to delay all the content.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

Are you serious? You apparently ignore or miss the context of my post and nitpick over programmer jargon (also note, if you want to nitpick be sure not to have a ridiculous error such as "relies" instead of realize in your post).

Let me spell it out. There have been (and still are) serious issues that haven't been hot-fixed, but here's something that impacts item acquisition and they hot fix it overnight on a weekend.

They didnt fix anything. They disabled access to the glitch. Oh sorry you cant create for a few days...big deal.
The equivilent fix to people killing you in the garage...disable garages? Would that work for you? Is the meaningless death that big a deal?
The equivilent fix to console freezing? Would you like them to disable the entire game while they work out a repair?

If they could quickly fix the issue then they would have instead of killing the creator. It could be days or weeks before they plug it and give access back.

Even if cash cards didnt exist the weak semblance of an economy in this game is the only social system it really has. To allow this glitch to proceed would be the equivilent of removing all cash from the game. Seems pretty important to not let that happen to me.
  • Pardew's Prostate, Cuz05, CJXJ220 and 1 other like this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:34 PM Edited by Cuz05, 22 April 2014 - 02:34 PM.

Gutted the creator is down. Did not enter my head to start blaming cash cards, concoct conspiracy theories or start speculating on future DLC. Not because I'm simple either....

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

It is back up, lads.

• The Real SpitKing and Cuz05 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users