71 replies to this topic
Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

k4jekvn.gif

Ah feel so good to come across the weird side of this town.

• word is bond likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Good luck with that, OP.
You won't be laughing when I go off radar and pull out the RPG.

feloniousrick
  • feloniousrick

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Thanks who-dat but Rockstar support is a lost cause. I only get why I'm a bad sport from them. They ignore the timer issue completely.

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

I can't believe the insensitivity. If it was me I would be just as angry. Badman try once more to get them to fix their error. I get called a DNS/RP glitcher cheater almost every session I join. I felt like you, that maybe the next time I see a hacker I should have them push me up to 999. I want vindication, too.

hmm, rank 743 and 34 millions in the bank...

13975153865_ea5d14893f_o.jpg

This is spam and completely off topic. If you have some doubts about my stats, I have no qualms with you creating a separate thread to voice those doubts. However, this guy says he was falsely placed in bad sport and now the timer glitched or something. I don't have the ability to fix it for him, but I have empathy. Just remember, it could be you.

You make it sound like he has a terrible disease. He can play in good sport lobbies, he doesn't care about the hat, he just doesn't like Bad Sport showing next to his player profile. I'm sure he'll get over it

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

I can't believe the insensitivity. If it was me I would be just as angry. Badman try once more to get them to fix their error. I get called a DNS/RP glitcher cheater almost every session I join. I felt like you, that maybe the next time I see a hacker I should have them push me up to 999. I want vindication, too.

This is spam and completely off topic. If you have some doubts about my stats, I have no qualms with you creating a separate thread to voice those doubts. However, this guy says he was falsely placed in bad sport and now the timer glitched or something. I don't have the ability to fix it for him, but I have empathy. Just remember, it could be you.

You make it sound like he has a terrible disease. He can play in good sport lobbies, he doesn't care about the hat, he just doesn't like Bad Sport showing next to his player profile. I'm sure he'll get over it

You ever been falsely accused of something you didn't do? Plus I would be embarrassed to have that Bad Sport red label show up when people invited me. It's a form of slander, a scarlet letter, that should only happen to people who deserve it. I get angry because, generally speaking, I will not lie about something like a video game. My age? Well, that's different!

• Magick likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

You ever been falsely accused of something you didn't do? Plus I would be embarrassed to have that Bad Sport red label show up when people invited me. It's a form of slander, a scarlet letter, that should only happen to people who deserve it. I get angry because, generally speaking, I will not lie about something like a video game. My age? Well, that's different!

The dude deserves it, as do you going by your rank......

OP seems like the type of d-bag that i'd spawnkill the sh*t out of until they left

that's right, back to virtual jail with you, freeroam doesn't need more brainless f*ckin babies

Did you not see his other thread from this afternoon?

no, i just got on

why, what was this other thread?

This one.  Dude be a class act - http://gtaforums.com...ated-a-level-3/

It got locked, as should this one.

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

reported. you are obviously a cheater. enjoy your ban

Pyromythical
  • Pyromythical

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

Cyber bullying at its finest. :-/

That's all that is, some low self esteem jerkwad who needs a way to feel marginally better about himself.

I feel sad for OP.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

Thanks who-dat but Rockstar support is a lost cause. I only get why I'm a bad sport from them. They ignore the timer issue completely.

Instead of filing a 'ticket', post a topic/ask a question in the community section. It gets moderated by Brian B and others, as opposed to filing a ticket, which gets auto-responded.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:57 AM

OP seems like the type of d-bag that i'd spawnkill the sh*t out of until they left

that's right, back to virtual jail with you, freeroam doesn't need more brainless f*ckin babies

no, i just got on

OH wow

OP, i think you dropped this

rq3uHIJ.png

• am30 likes this

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

The dude deserves it, as do you going by your rank......

no, i just got on

and the OP complains on his Bad Sport timer being ''Glitched''  :rol:

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

Damn. My homies always say I'm too gullible. Badman, really?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users