Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

My body is ready

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

Or you could go to rockstar support forums and have brian b look into and fix the bs timer if yoi truly do nothing wrong

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:38 AM

Hahahaha, he's an institutionalized man now, part of the system, no way out from there now.

• ParanoiaX likes this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Strange Theme

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

My PSN is not the same name as my forum screen name, so I guess I'm safe :)

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:46 AM Edited by am30, 22 April 2014 - 01:58 AM.

Not even a cool story.  Just a sad little boy crying cause he's been naughty and got caught.

I'd be sympathetic, but claiming to chase players from lobby to lobby even though they've done nothing to warrant that such behaviour towards them shows you are in the right place for such miserable beings.

So, Xbox or PS?  Just so I can watch out for a stalking wannabe badass.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

My PSN is not the same name as my forum screen name, so I guess I'm safe :)

Is it the same name as the one in your signature? If so you are in grave danger

carmazoo
  • carmazoo

zookeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

I just woke up my neighbors in the cemetery. Don't mess with OP yall and  I hope I don't run into op. 

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

Paaah-Leaze somebody pin this thread. I want to read it again after I'm done laughing.

Rune_X
  • Rune_X

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:13 AM

Well I have had enough...

As I, for some reason, am classed as a badsport for doing nothing. And, when my timer keep going down then back up when I do absolutely nothing to warrant it. I have decided that from now. I am not going to continue to be 'clean'. I'm going to instead, give a reason for me to be a 'badsport!'. I'm going to join clean lobbies and bad sport lobbies alike, and absolutely destroy the sh*t out of people's personal vehicles. I will put my money on my second character so I am not paying any bills. I am going to spawn kill any and all who I destroy, report random players and glitch into walls. Join missions and kill teammates. Excessively use a tank to kill low and high levels alike. I am going to do my upmost to cause as much hate and pain to the players of GTA, that are in the same lobby as me, that by the time im done they will turn of the game.

2452389-0387815735-Nicol.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

I have also had the issue with the bad sport timer being glitched. One several occasions. Just email rockstar support a few times.

ENZ0
  • ENZ0

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by ENZ0, 22 April 2014 - 03:23 AM.

As some of you may know...

I have posted here before with regards to the badsport feature and how I was put there by a bug. Furthermore, that although it bugged me into badsport I still have the ability to join clean lobbies. Something I can do at anytime, as it seems to register me as badsport but not segregate me into badsport lobbies like other badsports.

I also talked about the badsport timer, which has been at 1m1d for just over 2weeks now, and is somethong that has also bugged. It drops down then goes back up randomly. I was in a private invite only server and it said 27d remaining. Then without reason it went back to 1m1d. Well I have had enough...

As I, for some reason, am classed as a badsport for doing nothing. And, when my timer keep going down then back up when I do absolutely nothing to warrant it. I have decided that from now. I am not going to continue to be 'clean'. I'm going to instead, give a reason for me to be a 'badsport!'. I'm going to join clean lobbies and bad sport lobbies alike, and absolutely destroy the sh*t out of people's personal vehicles. I will put my money on my second character so I am not paying any bills. I am going to spawn kill any and all who I destroy, report random players and glitch into walls. Join missions and kill teammates. Excessively use a tank to kill low and high levels alike. I am going to do my upmost to cause as much hate and pain to the players of GTA, that are in the same lobby as me, that by the time im done they will turn of the game.

They will not escape byjoining new sessions. I will follow players from badsport to clean lobbies repeatedly so they cannot escape. The only escape will be to appear offline (Which I will join them off of their friends list) or turn off the game. 

I dont feel big having to do this. Infact it pains me as I have strived to be a clean player. I have helped many players, of varying ranks, by giving them cars to sell and have done my best to make every online experience a pleasant one for all. But not any more. You want a badsport, you will have one.

Im going to spend months classed as a badsport anyway. Why be fair?

Online seems to be a cesspool of psychopaths and buggy glitches. One more may tip the scales. I assume that the majority of those who respond to this have their gamertag as their username. I may join your games and focus on you. To test how you fair!

Same sh*t for me 1 mon 1 day. Spamming the sh*t it out of Rsh*t and i suggest you do too.

Anyways, it's much funnier if you get a friend in here. Much funnier than good sport, GS was starting to feel like SIMS. Many players in here are veeery skillful. Constant battles. Jets tanks and rpgs. Everything, everywhere. The way GTA is supposed to be played IMO, not running around jerking each other off.
  • Jedi_n1te likes this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:54 AM

You could of gotten out if you knew how lol just recently got out of a 4Mth sentence in about a week.

feloniousrick
  • feloniousrick

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Dude how did you get out. Been stuck in bs lobby for awhile now with a broken timer.

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:32 PM Edited by sD_Killer, 22 April 2014 - 09:32 PM.

" I am going to spawn kill any and all who I destroy, report random players and glitch into walls. Join missions and kill teammates. Excessively use a tank to kill low and high levels alike. I am going to do my upmost to cause as much hate and pain to the players of GTA"

Thus the reason your probably a bad sport already...

Samuel Howitzer
  • Samuel Howitzer

Jack Howitzer's greedy agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

But no one cares.

Lord_Smasherton
  • Lord_Smasherton

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

Mother of God... I wonder what will happen when something mildly annoying happens to you in real life.

"That f*cker cut me off! I will burn down his house, murder his entire family, and salt the earth. Then I will murder their neighbors, steal their pets, and take huge steaming sh*ts on their bodies. "

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

Well I have had enough...

2452389-0387815735-Nicol.gif
These gifs always make me laugh haha xD

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Assassin

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:42 PM

Should we be scared or something?

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

I stopped reading at 'As'.

I stopped reading at
Who am i kidding, i cant read

ZombieBatman
  • ZombieBatman

I'm afraid I've got some baad newsss!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Go take a nap, you'll be alright.

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

I can't believe the insensitivity. If it was me I would be just as angry. Badman try once more to get them to fix their error. I get called a DNS/RP glitcher cheater almost every session I join. I felt like you, that maybe the next time I see a hacker I should have them push me up to 999. I want vindication, too.

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by Justin.., 22 April 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Man this is the bitchiest op I have ever read. B3F87D62-80A4-4FF3-ADA3-0EE1FFE956A6_zps

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

I can't believe the insensitivity. If it was me I would be just as angry. Badman try once more to get them to fix their error. I get called a DNS/RP glitcher cheater almost every session I join. I felt like you, that maybe the next time I see a hacker I should have them push me up to 999. I want vindication, too.

hmm, rank 743 and 34 millions in the bank...

13975153865_ea5d14893f_o.jpg

• GranSnake and Jolly Swagman like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

I think I posted this in your other thread.
ibaqTDu6Yfx0i7.gif

who-dat
  • who-dat

FREE-AIM Olympic Gold Medalist '82

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

Post a topic on the R* support 'community', make the title something like 'Brian B, help! BS timer is bugged!', and he might be able to help you.....

....I was in CP for sharing $ w/my crew leader after I claimed a large bounty, and he got me out when I posted a topic.

Cheers
  • feloniousrick likes this

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

hmm, rank 743 and 34 millions in the bank...

13975153865_ea5d14893f_o.jpg

This is spam and completely off topic. If you have some doubts about my stats, I have no qualms with you creating a separate thread to voice those doubts. However, this guy says he was falsely placed in bad sport and now the timer glitched or something. I don't have the ability to fix it for him, but I have empathy. Just remember, it could be you.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

OP seems like the type of d-bag that i'd spawnkill the sh*t out of until they left

that's right, back to virtual jail with you, freeroam doesn't need more brainless f*ckin babies

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:42 PM

I wonder why you get called that?  Seems a bit odd(!)

OP seems like the type of d-bag that i'd spawnkill the sh*t out of until they left

that's right, back to virtual jail with you, freeroam doesn't need more brainless f*ckin babies

Did you not see his other thread from this afternoon?

Panther3226
  • Panther3226

The Body Builder-benching 245lb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by Panther3226, 22 April 2014 - 10:46 PM.

As some of you may know...

I have posted here before with regards to the badsport feature and how I was put there by a bug. Furthermore, that although it bugged me into badsport I still have the ability to join clean lobbies. Something I can do at anytime, as it seems to register me as badsport but not segregate me into badsport lobbies like other badsports.

I also talked about the badsport timer, which has been at 1m1d for just over 2weeks now, and is somethong that has also bugged. It drops down then goes back up randomly. I was in a private invite only server and it said 27d remaining. Then without reason it went back to 1m1d. Well I have had enough...

They will not escape byjoining new sessions. I will follow players from badsport to clean lobbies repeatedly so they cannot escape. The only escape will be to appear offline (Which I will join them off of their friends list) or turn off the game. 

I dont feel big having to do this. Infact it pains me as I have strived to be a clean player. I have helped many players, of varying ranks, by giving them cars to sell and have done my best to make every online experience a pleasant one for all. But not any more. You want a badsport, you will have one.

Im going to spend months classed as a badsport anyway. Why be fair?

Online seems to be a cesspool of psychopaths and buggy glitches. One more may tip the scales. I assume that the majority of those who respond to this have their gamertag as their username. I may join your games and focus on you. To test how you fair!

good post, you remind me of "me", I was a simple casual gamer-that played clean-did missions correctly, until Rockstar deleted my character! Every since then Ive benn f*ckn people up and blowing up real nice looking cars, so YEAH bro, I feel for you

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:45 PM

Did you not see his other thread from this afternoon?

no, i just got on

why, what was this other thread?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users