71 replies to this topic
BADMAN500
  • BADMAN500

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

As some of you may know...

I have posted here before with regards to the badsport feature and how I was put there by a bug. Furthermore, that although it bugged me into badsport I still have the ability to join clean lobbies. Something I can do at anytime, as it seems to register me as badsport but not segregate me into badsport lobbies like other badsports.

I also talked about the badsport timer, which has been at 1m1d for just over 2weeks now, and is somethong that has also bugged. It drops down then goes back up randomly. I was in a private invite only server and it said 27d remaining. Then without reason it went back to 1m1d. Well I have had enough...

As I, for some reason, am classed as a badsport for doing nothing. And, when my timer keep going down then back up when I do absolutely nothing to warrant it. I have decided that from now. I am not going to continue to be 'clean'. I'm going to instead, give a reason for me to be a 'badsport!'. I'm going to join clean lobbies and bad sport lobbies alike, and absolutely destroy the sh*t out of people's personal vehicles. I will put my money on my second character so I am not paying any bills. I am going to spawn kill any and all who I destroy, report random players and glitch into walls. Join missions and kill teammates. Excessively use a tank to kill low and high levels alike. I am going to do my upmost to cause as much hate and pain to the players of GTA, that are in the same lobby as me, that by the time im done they will turn of the game.

They will not escape byjoining new sessions. I will follow players from badsport to clean lobbies repeatedly so they cannot escape. The only escape will be to appear offline (Which I will join them off of their friends list) or turn off the game. 

I dont feel big having to do this. Infact it pains me as I have strived to be a clean player. I have helped many players, of varying ranks, by giving them cars to sell and have done my best to make every online experience a pleasant one for all. But not any more. You want a badsport, you will have one.

Im going to spend months classed as a badsport anyway. Why be fair?

Online seems to be a cesspool of psychopaths and buggy glitches. One more may tip the scales. I assume that the majority of those who respond to this have their gamertag as their username. I may join your games and focus on you. To test how you fair!

• Gutslab, StangOne50, charleyefc and 2 others like this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

A river has just been cried
  • tom_p1980, downtheory, blowtorchrepair and 4 others like this

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

just share money, get out of bad sport, stop ranting.
  • tetsuomax likes this

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

Come at me bro. Good luck with your timer.

A Parked Car
  • A Parked Car

Snitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

Could have sworn this would be a cash card thread.

• darkwar854, teh_g, GrandTheftBatman and 2 others like this

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• GTAF Crew
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Don't let your console freeze on the way in...

• downtheory, blowtorchrepair, GTA-Freak-iX and 1 other like this

waters
  • waters

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

calls himself BADMAN, cries about being classed as a badsport lol

• GranSnake, Crimie Marston, cunningstunt and 4 others like this

Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

So because you can't get out as of now, your (crappy) idea is to ensure that you never get out? What, is that supposed to make Rockstar pity you and release you? That will never work.

Don't be such a baby. Here, try this method to get out. http://gtaforums.com...d-sport-glitch/

• Niobium and tetsuomax like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 21 April 2014 - 11:40 PM.

Sounds like a great big tantrum to me.

tantrum-baby-crying.jpg

• tetsuomax likes this

JiffyChoppas
  • JiffyChoppas

Gold Soul Indigo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:41 PM

You just need a hug OP

• tetsuomax likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

Trying to guilt trip R* by claiming bad sport turned him from sweetheart to psychopath.
  • tetsuomax likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

Get it all out
  • tetsuomax likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

It's not like there was an awesome character in GTAIV called Badman and the OP's name is likely a reference to that or anything.

• GrandTheftBatman likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

At first I hated bad sport, but now I strive to be in bad sport.  My timer actually just glitched and made me a good sport again, even though I had 2 months of bad sport remaining.  However, this isn't just the timer getting reset, its gone completely and I'm now classified as a good sport.  Looks like I'll have to work to get back into bad sport again.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

It's not like there was an awesome character in GTAIV called Badman and the OP's name is likely a reference to that or anything.

awesome character....in gta IV.......you almost had me XD

BADMAN500
  • BADMAN500

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

Remember, although I am classed as Badsport, I am not restricted to badsport lobbies. Its only the player settings which say Bad Sport. I am able to join clean lobbies whenever. I spawn in clean lobbies when I start online anyway and alternate freely between clean and bad sport.

What I am doing is not because I am upset. I actually see myself as lucky! Not being segregated, free to join any lobby bad or clean, the only thing i have to deal with is the dunce cap, (which I like) and the bs timer. Overall, its not really a punishment.

What I am doing is because I am continually being classed as something which I am not. Therefore, I will become it. Why shouldn't I? My timer may increase to years, But atleast it will be on my terms!

Itzreality
  • Itzreality

A title.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

Careful, R* may applaud your efforts and actually put you back in a clean lobby for all your griefing.

MaxCady98
  • MaxCady98

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

I stopped reading at 'As'.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

Jesus...a lot of asshole responses...

That sucks OP, but you seem to not really have much of a problem with it...I'd personally hate to have that f*cking dunce hat on me all the time.

And yeah, f*ck it, be the bad sport. Tear it up dude. Embrace then dark side haha :)
  • Magick and 8up local like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

I think you're in for a rude awakening.

If you were unjustly made a "bad sport," then you must not be very good at it.  You're merely an amateur bad sport, and the professional bad sports are going to beat you like a red-headed step child.

Then you'll be back here whining about it.

• meatrocket8 and Crimie Marston like this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Look at all these dumbass little kids trying to act tough by being bitches to a person just trying to share a story.. Ya'll pathetic man

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:14 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 22 April 2014 - 12:17 AM.

That sucks OP, but you seem to not really have much of a problem with it...I'd personally hate to have that f*cking dunce hat on me all the time.

And yeah, f*ck it, be the bad sport. Tear it up dude. Embrace then dark side haha :)

If the OP says they are going to follow random people between sessions and spawn kill them, report people for no reason and join missions for the specific purpose of killing team mates they can't really expect much sympathy.

Sent to bad sport for no reason? Let me guess the OP's little brother or cousin must have been playing on their account.
  • malcolmfunktion, Staten, Lance_Vance89 and 3 others like this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

sh*ttttt Sonnnnn! 

word is bond
  • word is bond

yo

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, but that's Real Badman. This guy is obviously an impostor. He came here to count cows, not drink milk. 

• Crimie Marston and Darth_Rob like this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:18 AM

If the OP says they are going to follow random people between sessions and spawn kill them, report people for no reason and join missions for the specific purpose of killing team mates they can't really expect much sympathy.

Sent to bad sport for no reason? Let me guess the OP's little brother or cousin must have been playing on their account.
You have a fair point...

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

• No Spam off-topic, nonsensical, one word or otherwise pointless and non-contributory posts, double posting is frowned upon, and only allowed if necessary. Do not bump a topic unless needed.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:28 AM

Look at all these dumbass little kids trying to act tough by being bitches to a person just trying to share a story.. Ya'll pathetic man

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this post?

• Crimie Marston, Jolly Swagman, am30 and 3 others like this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

Hey, this guy is pissed about the bs system too...*silence*...

...see, no one cares.

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

OP, have you tried contacting R* support? I know they're sh*t, but at least give it a try before you be a dick to randoms who have done no harm to you.

• Magick likes this

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

Spoiler

• Lance_Vance89 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users