The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

X0eKjEl.jpg?1

(Sorry for my english)

|-PLOT-|  

Joey must meet with the Japanese for a lot of types of drugs, but something goes wrong. 

Some of the gunmen ambush killing the Japanese, but leaving Joey in life. 
Marshall, his boss, he learns that the meeting has gone to hell, and think it was joey to take out the Japanese, then if taking the money and drugs.

|-CHARACTERS-|

Joey Nail: Assassin clan Marshall, cold and lonely, the classic killer that no one would want to have against. 
Raised in an orphanage, Joey learns quickly that the world revolves around the money is the only way to make money fast and take the road of crime. 
So she begins to attend to some chores on behalf of Franky, the right arm of Marshall, and he immediately attracted attention for his remarkable skill in arms and speaking little. 
In a few months he became one of the most dangerous assassins in the city.

Mike Marshall: The head of the clan Marshall. His father Henry Marshall, an Italian-American who landed in San Fierro in the 40s'
Not having a job, Mike, you immediately robberies with other Italians in the neighborhood.
But one day encounter an Irishman, Bob Stuart, who told him he had to end immediately with the robberies , or he would die.
Mike, do not give him importance, but he did not know that Irish was the adviser to the head of Tommy Johnson irish who demanded protection money in the Italian district of San Fierro.
So Mike, again robbed a liquor store, but this time the men of Johnson were out there that were waiting for a time out, the Irish opened fire on friends of Mike, killed while he was wounded in the arm.
At age 27, he decided to form a clan that would command the Italian neighborhood, wanted to take revenge of his friends.
Thus began the first feuds between clans and clan Marshall Johnson.
The feud lasted only a month, Mike Johnson had made ​​it out in an ambush and the whole clan broke up.
Mike had become the master of the Italian quarter.

Frankie Bolton: Right arm of the clan of Marshall. Growing up between bread and water in his father's farm, where he was abused by his mother. 
Franky, he decided to move to San Fierro, wanted to become a journalist, but not having a penny in his pocket decided to find work as a laborer in a clothing factory. 
He worked for 2 years, but he was tired of being continually abused by her boss and earn only a few dollars. 
So he decided to give himself to the smuggling of alcohol. There he met Mike Marshall. 
After doing a lot of work for Mike, became his right arm.

Tony Trueman: Friend of Joey. They grew up together in an orphanage in San Fierro, and once grown up, they worked together. 
Tony is an ambitious man is a big dreamer, hopes to become the lieutenant of Marshall and to have its own territory and its turnover.

|-MISSION PACK-|

|-CREDITS-|

I thank the creators of the mod and all those who play this mission pack, thank you!

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

That looks cool, i'll play it when i'll get some time. 

The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

That looks cool, i'll play it when i'll get some time. 

ok, Let me know what you think :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users