Quantcast

» «
Photo

Apparently, you can be mugged by your own mugger, and more.

42 replies to this topic
lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

LOL!!! Has anyone attempted a mugging involving the submarine?

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:41 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 22 April 2014 - 03:43 AM.

There is more than just "a story" here. Th OP is explaining How to get yourself mugged and other uses with the "Blind Eye". It would have been a sh*tty thread had he said "Call mugger and you get mugged" or "Call Lester and ride with a cop". Cool find OP. I will try this asap.

NB4, oh wait, nevermind..

Thank you for explaining that better than I did. Yes, it would have been boring if I just said, "To get mugged by your own mugger be in a car with another player and have mugger jack the car from your side." Knowing now the combinations possible, I'm thinking of adding to the OP with a few more tid bits I find using this new found knowledge of mine. Also, had an impromptu race from Paleto Bay to LS with my dad in two Declasse Tornados, he cheated and put Turbo in his, so I called a mugger on him. When he arrived, he got jacked, and the mugger stole his car. XD He never put insurance on it, but he put like 50k into the motor and the mugger just drove off with it so fast he couldn't react cause it had Turbo and a stage 4 engine and everything, XD. We laughed so hard at that.

LOL!!! Has anyone attempted a mugging involving the submarine?

That... Is actually a bloody brilliant idea! I wonder what the mugger would do with it?! (o_0) Also, I need to test this with a plane, get a group of my friends taken hostage by a mugger who mugged the pilot.

Also, MAAAD props to you Otter. (Huh, I believe that's the first time I've ever said, "mad props" before.) That was NOT the response I was expecting, but it was very welcomed nonetheless.

• lilpokerface likes this

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:42 AM Edited by Ethereal_NYC, 22 April 2014 - 08:43 AM.

awesome thread.

what i do know is the mugger will jack you out of your PV and drive off with it

same for the tank

it doesnt work for helis though.he doesnt take off, he just sits there.

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:49 AM

4468033+_5ac985e3241894e525fb9e192b52916

• Omnifarious and Texmaniac like this

REXX
  • REXX

The Subject | The Hotchick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

Nice thread! Very interesting. I must try this with the Mugger some day. :)

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

Air-lift a boat onto land and see if he'll jack it. Or even better, a mini-sub,

• Omnifarious likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

awesome thread.

what i do know is the mugger will jack you out of your PV and drive off with it

same for the tank

it doesnt work for helis though.he doesnt take off, he just sits there.

Did they patch it? It was during update 1.10 that a mugger threw someone out of a Buzzard Attack Helicopter and flew away with it. The guy just stood there watching his heli go bye-bye.

DoctorAnus
  • DoctorAnus

Drifter

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

Time to lock this thread down.

fa**ot.

Adventureboy820
  • Adventureboy820

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:49 AM

I already discussed this with am30. If you've nothing to contribute to this thread, then I suggest you move on.

Just saying, if I'm going to have my threads locked for story telling.. so should everybody else.
Quit Whining and bitching and shut. The f*ck. Up.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Haha, cops won't let you point a gun at them, but by all means, feel free to rip them out of their squad cars with reckless abandon. GTA logic is fun.
I gotta try this.

Actually, you can aim your guns at them all you want. You just can't hit them/kill them is all.
When I tried that my blind eye disappeared and they shot me. Did they patch it?

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

I air lifted some boat cops with the blind eye and dropped the on the maze bank tower.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

Edit: "Fixed some typos."

TL;DR You can get mugged by your own mugger, and you can jack police vehicles from police during Lester's "cops turn a blind eye" mode, and ride around with other officers in the vehicle.

SO, me and dad (or dad and I) were screwing around. He called his mugger on me while he was sitting shotgun in my car as I was doing a doughnut. (donut?) The mugger came up to the left side of the car while I was still turning, and he ended up on the right side of the vehicle. He then jacked my dad out of the car, (assumingly trying to get to me) takes 500 bucks from him, and me and the mugger (or the mugger and I) burn off together. XD The mugger just sat there in my passenger seat while I drove around with him. Apparently, you can be mugged by your own mugger.

After this little revelation, we tried some other combos, some even involving Lester's no cop ability. Got a mugger to steal my car as my dad remained the passenger, and the mugger drove off with my car and him in the passenger seat. It didn't always work, as sometimes the mugger would cause my dad to step out of the car when he entered it. You can also have an officer in a squad with you, and not get in trouble in "turn a blind eye" mode. You can even jack a police car from an officer and not get in to trouble. So we made a little combo of trying to get me sitting in the back seat, an officer in the passenger seat, with a mugger as the driver. It only lasted a brief moment after multiple attempts because the officer turned hostile after the mugger mugged my dad (the driver) but it was pretty funny nonetheless. I don't have pictures as I was the one in the car just about every time, and as you know, you can't look backward with the phone camera while in a car.

I never lmao at much, it's very very rare but you and your dad made it happen.

This is funny, can only imagine the tears that must have been running down your eyes as it happened.

Good luck to you both for pushing the game to new places.

+1 each

Twilly
  • Twilly

Depression is Happiness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

Time to lock this thread down.

fa**ot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users