Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why did Rockstar disable the firetruck's hose?

66 replies to this topic
BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Virgo

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

So many people are tin foil hat here and quick to make their own assumtions. Also why do people blame Brian B for anything? Community Managers usually have nothing to do with actual development.
  • Killzone3265 likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 22 April 2014 - 12:59 AM.

Some of you people bitch about the stupidest things. LIterally. I don't even know why you play the game if not to just find out what you can't have just so you can bitch about how much Rockstar likes to take your fun away. Your not being hip, your not being clever, you're literally just being a child whose parents won't give them everything they demand. 

I'm just someone who went to use a firetruck, couldn't, figured it was broken somehow, and came here to ask if anyone else was able to use it. Just that.

Choppers
  • Choppers

Asymmetrical Piece of Garbage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

There's no bigger loser on these forums than our very own ScubaDave

12nbSRW.png

Didn't he win the biggest asshole thread?

Nah, SFBryan won that, and was awarded a Ban.

Itzreality
  • Itzreality

A title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

Anyone notice the firemen now use fire extinguishers to put out any kind of fire. Dunno if it was there before the patch but it was pretty cool to watch.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

So many people are tin foil hat here and quick to make their own assumtions. Also why do people blame Brian B for anything? Community Managers usually have nothing to do with actual development.

It's a lot easier to blame a "face" so to speak. Plus, it's a lot more personal than just blaming R* as a whole. "Brian B is a f*ckfaced ni**er fa**ot" stings a lot more than "Rockstar is a bunch of f*ckfaced ni**er fa**ots" if that makes sense.

I still blamed Robert Bowling for all of my bullsh*t deaths in Treyarch made CODs despite him having absolutely nothing to do with their development. sh*tting on one person>sh*tting on an entire company.

kanye-shrug.jpg?w=590

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:21 AM

i posted this after the last update. fire hose has been disabled. 

Winning001
  • Winning001

Essential NPC

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

Anyone notice the firemen now use fire extinguishers to put out any kind of fire. Dunno if it was there before the patch but it was pretty cool to watch.

it was

• Omnifarious likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users