ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

-pat on the back-

____

I'm annoyed that as soon as I want to make a race (only made 1 in the past), the creator gets removed.

Yeah, I was just about to finally make my 1st capture...only to wonder where the option had gone. Oh well...

You will find most of the posters on this website are just lonely and begging for friends...

How does my car/character look?  Should I switch apartments, what car should I drive, is this tactic acceptable...

Most of them probably ask for approval/permission before they blow their noses.

Oddly enough, I agree. A lot of teenagers here really do seem to be begging for the acceptance of strangers...

I think most of them are preteen but I could be wrong...

You hackers cant shut me up...keep trying

@choppers...If I went into your garage and told you to repaint your cars would you?  No you would not so its pointless.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

So wait
The game freezes all over the place and they don't give a sh*t? People losing car insurance and they make it worse?
But a money glitch comes out and in 3 hours it's fixed.
Something that actually BREAKS THE GAME still isn't fixed but a money GLITCH (doesn't actually break anything, learn the definition) breaks out and they jump on it in 3 hours?
What a f*cking disgrace.

I'll take "Because cash cards" for $500 Alex.

• Luismy_MMD likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 22 April 2014 - 01:13 AM.

-things that Bio said that made me cry, specially since they came from Bio-

I responded to you in a ugotsmoked fashion.  Clear things up for you? :p

*Sniff*

I guess...

tumblr_m0bz6f30sH1r2p7y6o1_500.gif

____

I'm annoyed that as soon as I want to make a race (only made 1 in the past), the creator gets removed.

You are 100% right there.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by xInfamousRYANx, 22 April 2014 - 01:14 AM.

Yes ugotsmoked did use dns. When he got caught and plastered all over the forums he changed his name sig and avatar.

We hate him because he flames us and is childish. He thinks glitches which are errors in game code are the same as hackers who write and modify the game code.

He basically says that people like me and sugar free nos who may use glitches and have epsilon blue cars are the same as dickheads who make firetruck shoot rockets and have explosives for pistols. Also not every hacker is mean and freezes the game.

Also if I see that glitches are the reasons why heists arent out im gonna go nuclear. A huge company like rockstar has more than one team working on gta o. It doesnt take that huge team in the 15 min of credits to fix bugs. They have a department for it. And yes the reason any glitch that makes people pay less or no money is patched or disabled quickly is cash cards. Lsc ones are harder to patch
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by King S0lo, 22 April 2014 - 01:11 AM.

even without this glitch R* could be taken to court in most countries this game is available in, as it allows betting. since you can use real money to buy in--game money, you are practically betting real money. even though you can never get it payed out, you can still buy in-game items with money you won betting, which makes the whole process very problematic in a legal sense. i'm pretty sure this just isn't an issue because authorities everywhere aren't yet aware of this function, otherwise i'm pretty sure the game would be banned in a sh*tton of countries.

• NegSpec13 likes this

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

Correct, why would I stop doing the only thing that makes this game fun? Driving around any car I want at any time with my friends is fun, repeating boring missions over and over is not.

I found a way to make sure that every second of my GTAO experience is fun and I will continue to have fun as long as I can.

See ya in Los Santos as I'm cruising by in my Epsilon Blue Buffalo, throwing money out the window, and chanting Kifflom.

Apparently you either suffer extreme narcissism for you to not care that your "fun" ruins the fun of others indirectly...or you just think the only way to have fun is to grind & care about money. Either way, you've made your position clear.

Me having 10 million in the bank isn't ruining your fun or anyone else having millions. If someone had some modded tank that shoots a hundred rounds a seconds, I'd say that can ruin your fun. 

• NegSpec13 likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:12 AM

Yrs ugotsmoked did use dns. When he got caught and plastered all over the forums he changed his name sig and avatar. We hate him because he flames us and is childish. He thinks glitches which are errors in game code are the same as hackers who write and modify the game code. He basically says that people like me and sugar free nos who may use glitches and have epsilon blue cars are the same as dickheads who make firetruck shoot rockets and have explosives for pistols. Also not every hacker is mean and freezes the game.
Also if I see that glitches are the reasons why heists arent out im gonna go nuclear. A huge company like rockstar has more than one team working on gta o. It doesnt take that huge team in the 15 min of credits to fix bugs. They have a department for it. And yes the reason any glitch that makes people pay less or no money is patched or disabled quickly is cash cards. Lsc ones are harder to patch

Yeah its pretty pathetic to be honest.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

Your opinion means a lot and thanks for sharing it...I changed my avatar because I love Sweet Tooth and that is one of his most well known quotes...You think I am afraid of you hacker???  Until you figure out how to hack invite only I aint worried.

• am30 likes this

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

oh, and about the freezing... it's not "hidden in tons of code", it's in most cases rockstar's inability to provide proper NAT functionality, which is also the reason why this game crashes entire internet connection setups for tons of people, something no other game i ever played achieved.

Xyn
  • Xyn

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:17 AM

Me having 10 million in the bank isn't ruining your fun or anyone else having millions. If someone had some modded tank that shoots a hundred rounds a seconds, I'd say that can ruin your fun. 

The ways you acquired those 10 million indirectly are responsible for affecting my gameplay...

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:17 AM

oh, and about the freezing... it's not "hidden in tons of code", it's in most cases rockstar's inability to provide proper NAT functionality, which is also the reason why this game crashes entire internet connection setups for tons of people, something no other game i ever played achieved.

It is a huge game to code...with that being said I blame the modifiers in their flying firetrucks that shoot rpgs.

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

It is a huge game to code...with that being said I blame the modifiers in their flying firetrucks that shoot rpgs.

shhh... people might start to realize you are nothing but a troll if you go on like that. i still think it's entertaining to see people believe you are for real, and i wouldn't want that to stop.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Your opinion means a lot and thanks for sharing it...I changed my avatar because I love Sweet Tooth and that is one of his most well known quotes...You think I am afraid of you hacker???  Until you figure out how to hack invite only I aint worried.

Me a hacker I laugh see this is why nobody likes you exploiting is not hacking but nobody can tell you and yeah a hacker could get your ip and kick u off ypur router and cause ur router to reset thereby hacking as you say inv only. Have fune in boring inv only by urself.

I have only come across 4 hackers in gta online one had god mode. One did everything and when u went to report him you froze and the other 2 can store police cars and change thier char model

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

This has gone on long enough. I will be sifting through this thread and issuing warnings/bans accordingly.
  • am30, Roooobix and AlexSniperBullet like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users