Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your most memorable moment in San Andreas?

85 replies to this topic
Anime__Killer
  • Anime__Killer

Do the pope sh*t in the woods?

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

when i am playing the mission high noon and a rustler or somewhat ghost plane hit pulaski!

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

1. Early Mission Exploits - Taking advantage of the early possibilities with impunity by exploring the rest of the map.
2. R S Haul Trucking - This has been one of my favourite side mission for playing the challenging task to go around, pass through difficult areas and transport the cargo to the final destination. The non-scripted nature, the factor of losing the money for the damages taken, the aggressive cops trying to stop you, and the greater chances of disconnecting the trailer due to terrible AI drivers on the road, simply tops my list for the unforgettable ride in this game.
It's really off-putting that there's actually no such challenging missions in the HD titles, despite all the improvements present to make such scenarios even more exciting.
3. All Races - Street races that take place all over San Andreas are one of the best in the series. There are a lot of non-scripted moments, I've had over the years playing them, either by creating chaos or improving my best times.
San Fierro races are amazing of all, while Las Venturas air competitions are absolutely best for some challenging replays.
4. Brown Thunder and Hydra - Easily the most epic tools available for playing around with the vigilante missions or simply flying around in Hydra.
5. 100% Completion Score - And, all the rewards from achieving 100% further adding plenty of hours of non-stop mayhem.
I still find to this day amazing to have the Hydra spawn on top of Sweet's home and Rhino under the bridge, as the rewards for taking part in this silly, yet outstanding adventure.

mrfilmpjesmaker123
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFilmpjesmaker123

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

2. R S Haul Trucking - This has been one of my favourite side mission for playing the challenging task to go around, pass through difficult areas and transport the cargo to the final destination. The non-scripted nature, the factor of losing the money for the damages taken, the aggressive cops trying to stop you, and the greater chances of disconnecting the trailer due to terrible AI drivers on the road, simply tops my list for the unforgettable ride in this game.
It's really off-putting that there's actually no such challenging missions in the HD titles, despite all the improvements present to make such scenarios even more exciting.

Yeah together with Quarry missions this were some of my favourite sidemissions

• Osho likes this

Ultraturbo23
  • Ultraturbo23

The groove street family(even tho i'm white)

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

my most memorable moment is when i was just raising my wanted until i got to to 6 stars and it was really funy cuz it was like a rampage until the army cae in so i took a few of my homies in groove street and shooting everywhere at the police and sh#t it was like fireworks lololol

FeisalAR
  • FeisalAR

Naughtius Maximus

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

The entire game. Because it was the first game i've played on PS 2, and the first game I've ever cheat on. Also, the first time I successfully installed (someone else's) mod for SA, I felt like the most L33T H4XORZ :lol:

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

My wings are useless

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Playing the mission 'Just Business', especially the part where the bike jumps from off the packer and explosions in the background...
The part in and after 'The Green Sabre', getting dropped off in the middle of nowhere and the first few missions in the Badlands...
Exploring the countryside for the first time...
The first two SF missions...
Driving through under the Garver and Kincaid bridges for the first time...
Practicing flying at the dead of night with that glorious view of El Castillo del Diablo, with the purple-ish sky color...
Yeah. Lots of memories there.

Nicky™
  • Nicky™

Busta Fool

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

It would be jumping off the tallest building in Los Santos with Max health without dying and cancelling pimping missions for 2 times (both accidentally at 8 of 10 pimping missions)... So angry that I launched 40 rockets to that car! Thinking that I could sleep with those pimp missions done. Sadly, one also haven't been completed until today!

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

When i did firefighter untill lvl 11 and while doing the last one, a f*cking GSF member pulled me out of my car and the mission failed.
Of course i killed him and shot a minigun at his body untill his body dissapeared.
Later on i was at lvl 10 again and then a car spawned on a roof in SF which makes it impossible to extinguish :/
LS and SF hate me.
  • latigreblue and Kamd like this

Z E N D E R
  • Z E N D E R

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

My most memorable moment probably was the firsth time, when I explored the countryside. The game world used to look massive these days :)

BlueRoseGirl_xx
  • BlueRoseGirl_xx

Turtle Beach Chillin'

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:50 AM

Most memorable.... First time playing 2 player on my own hahahaha and ending up in the desert in LV with cop level up. There were no cars on the road so the desert feel was very real. 

Kamd
  • Kamd

"Robbing banks in Sanandreas"

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

Going for hot coffee the first time....i can say i scarred for life now i think about it it was kind of funny  :evilgrin:

King MoDzZ
  • King MoDzZ

Gta San Andreas is The Best

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

completing Zero's mission and learning to fly

• lil weasel likes this

oakesypvfc
  • oakesypvfc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

God, I loved San Andreas, think it was my favourite GTA for doing things outside of missions

Loved chilling in the country listening to KRose all the time, those were the days....

• Kalerney and Errbahdy like this

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

One of the best was when i passed those dancing missions in Los Santos...

They were such a pain at first...

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

When I finished the driving school with gold.
Out of all schools, driving school proved a lot more annoying esp. one particularly tough challenge to beat!
But, I did!
  • latigreblue likes this

Mar.K
  • Mar.K

Hitman

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:33 PM Edited by markwey, 22 September 2014 - 05:51 PM.

place crashing into a theater sign and a train breaking in half when the speed was too fast.

also, this one time when I did the 100 metres BMX jump code, I landed on top of a building and got knocked off of the bike..

..well, the bike fell from the rooftop and landed on some poor bastard, killing him instantly.

R.I.P

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

I've so many awesome memories with San Andreas, I couldn't recall 1 % of those ! 

- Earlier this day, I was destroying Police choppers with my Hunter above Downtown San Fierro while listening to Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N Roses is one of my favorite band ever) on Radio X. It was intense !

- I remember back in 2004, the first time I stole a Dodo, I thought it would be as solid as in GTA III ... So I crashed it on a palm tree, and I was surprised to see that the plane got destroyed !  

- Also earlier this day, I took a Leviathan and flew until the game sky limit ... Then I bailed out and managed to land on the water (and survive) of the Flying V shaped swimming pool at the V Rock Hotel ... Extreme Rock n Roll attitude ! 

- There's also this weird moment : I had 3 wanted stars, and I was blasting the police choppers while flying with my jetpack ... Suddenly, I was about 90 feets above the ground, my game stopped and it was written BUSTED ... A police chopper had me busted ! It never happen to me a second time.

- Doing the courier mission in Las Venturas while listening to Killing in the Name (Radio X) ... God I don't know why, but listening to such a violent song while driving the lame ass Faggio was surprisingly cool ! 

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:38 PM

- There's also this weird moment : I had 3 wanted stars, and I was blasting the police choppers while flying with my jetpack ... Suddenly, I was about 90 feets above the ground, my game stopped and it was written BUSTED ... A police chopper had me busted ! It never happen to me a second time.

:lol: That's awesome!

thehambone
  • thehambone

I swear, I thought she was my second cousin.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:10 PM

I remember the first time I discovered the AT-400 jetliner. I was so surprised that Rockstar had included that big of a jet in the game!
  • Kalerney likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:21 AM

:lol: That's awesome!

I know right? Years back.. my bro was playing SA and I was watching him. He was on this really epic cop chase and he was in a plane.  He got out of the plane and he was falling and he landed perfectly on a cop car without dying. The police officer was like WTF before he shot CJ and he died.

IV is my favorite GTA but it can never touch SA for all the crazy, random stuff that can happen in the game.

• B Dawg likes this

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

@thehambone Same with me ! 

I was with a friend, and we thought it was nothing more than a prop ... So I shot it with the minigun, and I was astonished to see it exploding : It meant that it was a vehicle and not a prop ! 

Also with the same friend, we played the game together only few days after the release ... So we were during the period where we almost didn't know anything about the game. We both read in previews that burglar side missions were present, but we didn't know how it worked ... So we tried to press triangle in front of every houses door in order to enter ! We thought it would work as it was the same button as entering vehicles  :lol:

• thehambone likes this

04SanAndreas04
  • 04SanAndreas04

GTA Legend

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:11 AM

Flight school, the amount of hours I spent completing that!

First time I played SA-MP is another one.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:38 AM Edited by Revolver1, 28 September 2014 - 10:39 AM.

First time I played SA-MP is another one.

I'm with you on this buddy. lol I was running around the map all day trying to look for someone in a 20 players server. It was really some experience eh?

RinKK
  • RinKK

Retired GTA SA Speedrunner

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

Back when the game was released i was like 7 or 8 , and my father just got the game for me , i saw on the internet that you could change clothes , and i was very hyped about that :)).
anyway , i saw a yellow arrow on a pink building , and i was like , sure , here is where i change my clothes , but it was a strip club -_-

DanRO
  • DanRO

Don`t do drugs kids

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

Was doing the Pier 69 Mission and saw 2 guys kissing eachother on the island...I was like WTF

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

Was doing the Pier 69 Mission and saw 2 guys kissing eachother on the island...I was like WTF

Seriously?!? HA, GEEEEEEEEY!
  • Jeansowaty, DanRO and Kamd like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users