Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your most memorable moment in San Andreas?

85 replies to this topic
Uzi Up The Butthole
  • Uzi Up The Butthole

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

I loved (and still do love) San Andreas, my most memorable moment in San Andreas was when I had just started and I beat someone up on the street and they dropped

1. An Uzi with 100 magazines

2. $2068  :lol:  :lol: 

It gave me a great head start in the game and what's more I didn't even get wanted rating! I was so happy but I was wondering: Is that an everyday thing?

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by typicalgamer, 21 April 2014 - 07:03 PM.

This doesn't seem normal. How can a random ped drop a UZI with 100 clips?

Anyway, my most memorable moment was when I passed "Cesar Vialpando" for the first time. I had been stuck on that mission for months, because I had set the wager to the maximum every time, making it very challenging. All I had to do, was select the minimum wager.

Gaitux
  • Gaitux

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

My most memorable moment was when I camped out in the woods for a whole in-game week as soon as I finished the first mission to look for Bigfoot and on the way back to the city, I killed a guy with $3476 on him.

• ItsJaswinder likes this

El_Corona
  • El_Corona

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:51 AM Edited by El_Corona, 23 April 2014 - 12:39 PM.

---

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

I remember my first memorable moment was when I was cheating for fun on a new game for the 2nd time I played, and I went to San Fierro. I was kind of confused, because I remember some guys wearing blue in Los Santos (VLA), and almost identical guys appeared in San Fierro! I was like, do they have more turf or is that a glitch? Just after I passed the storyline I got to know that they were the Rifa... :whistle:

• Bustmeifyoucan likes this

JeffersonCJ
  • JeffersonCJ

GTA San Andreas/IV/V Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

My memorable moment was when I got 350 dollars (by default) and I spent some money in 24-7 shop on Snacks and Drinks in Idlewood. :D

Loc14
  • Loc14

King of Los Santos

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

"All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!"

After failing that mission again and again lol.

• Dblcut3, WestCoast4life, a-zAo_- and 1 other like this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

I remember this great nostalgia years, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 07'. Great years in my childhood. I used to play GTA SA alot. One of my favourite games of all time. One of my memories was that mission where you had to sneak in an old man's house, and take some weapons. I was so scared, that old dude was scary as hell!

thehambone
  • thehambone

BONZO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

In the first couple of months of playing, I was hanging around the valet parking lot in Downtown San Fierro, when an NPC Rustler just fell from the sky and nearly hit me! It scared the sh*t out of me!

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

MorningTrainfromLosSantos.jpg

Thats all i had to do

• Mzeppelin, Dblcut3, Daniel879 and 2 others like this

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

I remember this great nostalgia years, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 07'. Great years in my childhood. I used to play GTA SA alot. One of my favourite games of all time. One of my memories was that mission where you had to sneak in an old man's house, and take some weapons. I was so scared, that old dude was scary as hell!

I was exactly the same. Ahh the good old days why did they have to go. Anyway my most memrable moment was when the postman brought the game and I had to go to school. Damn it was hard to concentrate knowing I had to wait several hours to play it. Then when I finally did get to play I played it for 3 hours and fell in love with it. I remember it like it was yesterday, scary to think that was nearly 10 years ago. sh*t.

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by Giles Flaggot 1, 29 April 2014 - 08:15 PM.

The BMX
The 1992 gangster theme pulled off nicely
Unlocking the garage to customise cars
Unlocking Las Venturas
Finding out (by accident) that I can fly that giant plane
The Wayfarer - my favorite bike of all time, I used to drive around for hours on that bike :)

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

It's the first time i played it on my PS2...that moment when i learned that CJ could climb.
The second was the first time i played SAMP.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

Zero's RC store!

-I loved model trains and RC cars when kid, so finding that store in SA was brilliant. I mean it looks just like those sad scale model stores I used to hang around when kid.

Sebyy_HBK
  • Sebyy_HBK

Brothers for life, Lost forever.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

My most memorable moment was when i finished all the desert missions , and i went to las venturas for the first time.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

Arrival in San Fierro for the first time. I had K-DST tuned up to max in the mothership, White Wedding, then I cruised the city streets, speaking with the Truth at the same time.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

The first time i found the train and huge Airplanes. love those days. :')

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by lil weasel, 12 May 2014 - 05:53 PM.

On the PC when I first plugged in the Logitech Dual Action gamepad. It was so much more fun. No more leaning over the Keyboard and fiddling with the mouse.
  • Giles Flaggot 1 likes this

tukang kerupuk
  • tukang kerupuk

Sucka

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

I remember , when I play in PS 2 in 2005 , I do a multiplayer with my brother , and I cheat a jetpack and kill all Pedestrian in my way

Lacuna
  • Lacuna

Have you read the manual for this thing?

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

I remember my wagon detaching from my truck while slowly edging it up the narrow slopes of Mount Chiliad. I still have no idea how I managed to reattach it as it slid away back down the mountain without me going down with it. 

Also the first time a plane crashed nearby while I was scaling Mount Chiliad in a hearse. I couldn't see the explosion or wreckage at first and genuinely thought it was erupting or something. 

Lucario 2.0
  • Lucario 2.0

Rest in Peace, kitty0706.

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

Getting chased by the army in the road surrounding Las Venturas in a Pink tuned Willard.

Kevinnicholls62
  • Kevinnicholls62

My names Lewis (gamertag is inside joke) and I'm that white

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Everything was memorable in San Andreas. Masterpiece game :)

• _Douglas_, Dblcut3, The Truth '92 and 1 other like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

S

Everything was memorable in San Andreas. Masterpiece game :)

Well I guess you missed the title of the topic:
Your most memorable moment in San Andreas?

The Truth '92
  • The Truth '92

Out there.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

I could rattle off nostalgia all day, but if I have to choose one, I think my most memorable moment was the mission for the Truth when you go to rescue the British band up in Arco del Oeste, only to find out that you 'meet' Kent Paul and Ken Rosenberg in the same mission. I was obsessed with VC, so that was pretty cool. Side note, I did that mission the first time at sunrise, so it all made sense that they were just coming to. Good times.

indo_14
  • indo_14

Tryin' to be PROgRamer

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:29 AM

just after finishing "wrong side of the tracks" "zero missions" and "flight school" in my PS2. the funny thing is i never know "breaking bank at caligula's" is exist and then i know thr fastest way to make it playable, kill millie

M45T3RM1ND
  • M45T3RM1ND

Maccer

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:19 PM

My first memory of playing it was when I was a kid in 2004. Didnt know what to do so I just sped around in an ambulance for ages. Most memorable moment was when I completed the story for the first time in 08, but I also loved seeing the animations in Don Peyote for the first time, kent paul vomiting and maccer pissing. Also, I never encountered a northern english character in a game before and he sounded exactly like my friend :)

BornToPlayGTA
  • BornToPlayGTA

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

Completing wrong sides of the track in 5 minutes (with jetpack of course) and then wondering how I did that. Biggest success ever :')

BornToPlayGTA
  • BornToPlayGTA

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:04 AM

I almost fell off my chair when I saw CJ throwing up. I was like hey what the hell is he doing. Then when I came to know that CJ could swim, seeing jellyfish, tortoise etc gave me immense of pleasure. Exploring each and every single place of the game was memorable. ♥THE GAME

BigfootLeatherface
  • BigfootLeatherface

Homiez 4 Life!!!

• New Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

My most memorable moment was when I camped out in the woods for a whole in-game week as soon as I finished the first mission to look for Bigfoot and on the way back to the city, I killed a guy with $3476 on him.

WHA!Kill me?

-Bigfoot.

Funny

-Leatherface.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:37 PM Edited by Vercetti42, 30 May 2014 - 06:37 PM.

I have a lot of memories with this amazing game:

- Once me and my brother were riding a helicopter high in the sky with the cops chasing us. We bailed out an CJ fell and fell until he correctly landed on a car on the bridge with just a slither of health left. A cop standing nearby shot him and he died.

- It took me six hours of non-stop playing to complete Learning to Fly. I watched all sorts of videos and tried all methods until I finally passed it.

- My very first memory of the game was seeing it in my cousins house. Then I saw the trailer for the game and it looked so awesome that I wanted it on my computer. It did not disappoint me.

I have a lot of amazing moments with this game. It still is my 3rd favorite GTA only just behind Vice City and IV but I still love it like I love all GTA games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users