WTF? happened to Rockstar?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic
The Quench
  • The Quench

'SEVEN1FO'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by The Quench, 01 May 2014 - 12:56 AM.

*Gets email notification from Rockstar*

*Thinking I haven't been on GTAF in a few days...must be the Single Player DLC announcement!*

*Opens Email*

*"New Verified Jobs Available and #CaptureWeekend!!"*

*Deletes Email* 

• Aly Zaroon likes this

Aly Zaroon
  • Aly Zaroon

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

Motherf*cker I hate when I see rockstar propaganda email.it's really very annoying.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

the only dlc we've heard about is the assassin and flight school missions, surely that aint the big story dlc, substantial would have to be aliens, zombies, north yankton or a war amongst the gangs i mean there may be a reason why the gangs are so content in gta v perhaps there really is a peace treaty that's going on

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

you can tell from reading the forums that a lot of gta circa 3 through IV would rather fight gangs and return to what gta once was before sacrificing itself to a group of sweaty immatures with head sets

kha111
  • kha111

Raymond Crime Family Don/Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

The DLC will come out soon, just be patient. at least they have a audacity to give you free stuff. EA can just rip you the hell off but Rockstar are generous enough to give you free DLC. So many people complain and act ungreatful...its nerve racking...

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

Blue Eyes Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by A.O.D.88, 06 May 2014 - 10:44 PM.

I agree, there's going to be a massive power shift in the next two years.  I hate to say this as a hard core rockstar fan, but we're about to witness the greatest game developer go bottom up.

Rockstar has always been the best because they're always looking into the future...it seems like they're always five years ahead of everyone else.  Now, they've chosen to stay in last generation with GTAV, for a year or maybe even longer after next gen came out.  All of the other developers have already started releasing games for next gen.

If you aren't worried about the future of Rockstar, you should be.  I know I am.

This right here is the post of the thread ladies and gentlemen! Rockstar's rabid, foaming at the mouth obsession with Last Gen "online" mode WILL cost them the future as they are pushing their entire Single-Player fanbase, you know the consumers who made them what they are right into the hands of other developers who are properly focused on PC/Next Gen.

Let's see what kind of sales they put up with their ancestral Single-Payer fan base gone!

• Luismy_MMD likes this

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

I can't even imagine the threads during the IV era when the DLC wasn't released for PC/PS3 for an entire two years. "Is GTA an Xbox exclusive?" "Has R* abandoned PS3?" All you can do is wait.
  • _Klebitz_ likes this

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by xrCore, 07 May 2014 - 03:28 AM.

What is the SP DLC?

Is it gonna just be more missions, clothes, and vehicles...

I want some damn weapons, yachts, space ships, jetpacks, hovercraft and aliens.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:28 AM

What is the SP DLC?

I want some damn weapons, yachts, space ships, jetpacks, hovercraft, Hennessey Venom GT, and aliens.

Stock market assassinations and flight school missions withstanding, we know nothing about the future of GTA V single player.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:09 AM

What is the SP DLC?

I want some damn weapons, yachts, space ships, jetpacks, hovercraft, Hennessey Venom GT, and aliens.

Stock market assassinations and flight school missions withstanding, we know nothing about the future of GTA V single player.

The least that could have shared was about SP DLC, if not about PC Version. I really don't get it, what's keeping them from speaking a few words around the content that DLC will bring, change or make a difference in the single player game?

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:42 AM

After heists release than we may hear about sp dlc/pc gta

_Klebitz_
  • _Klebitz_

An Amusement Park Dedicated to Jam, Frank!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:40 AM Edited by _Klebitz_, 07 May 2014 - 06:40 AM.

I can't even imagine the threads during the IV era when the DLC wasn't released for PC/PS3 for an entire two years. "Is GTA an Xbox exclusive?" "Has R* abandoned PS3?" All you can do is wait.

Because this is the complain forums, where Rockstar Games is the worst company of all time after EA, GTAV is a 2/10 game and Watch Dogs is the new Messiah in videogames.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

Heh.  Watch Dogs.  It looks like Assassin's Creed, only without the historical part that actually makes me want to play Assassin's Creed.

Aly Zaroon
  • Aly Zaroon

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

Heh.  Watch Dogs.  It looks like Assassin's Creed, only without the historical part that actually makes me want to play Assassin's Creed.

I've lost my interest for GTA V because it makes me bored

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

You actually imagined it accurately.

Oh, the days when GTA IV was the WURST GTA EVAR

• _Klebitz_ likes this

JamalG
  • JamalG

King Jamal

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

If this was GTA IV, we would still have another 78 days before TLaD releases. 332 for TBoGT.

this!  :r*:

• _Klebitz_ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users