• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic
I SHADOWFOX I
  • I SHADOWFOX I

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Again, your bashing someone for not agreeing with you red!

Just because you don't want to spend $20 doesn't mean someone else won't! If you don't like cash cards simply forget about them, act like they are not there. Some people work all day and want to come home and play a game that they don't have time to sit and grind to make money to buy things in game that they can feel good about.

But you know what ITS ALL FAKE, as you said, so why do you spend 14 hours of your life to make 1.5mil? Some people make enough money in real life to spend it how they want and if it's on gta money so be it, you're not them so why does it bother you so much? It's not like they are cheating the system, it's completely fair if they choose to spend money to get money.

And hey it's more money to rockstar (here come the rage comments about how they don't need any more money and that they are greedy) but they are a business and like all other bussinesses they operate on money so, I for one never have bought a cash card,but I do support the business model they have put in place for people to buy cash cards if they choose.

/end rant
  • Wayne Kerr likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

Hundreds of missions, ability to sell vehicles, etc. etc.

And money is hard to come by? Lolno. All it takes is a couple hours.

If you want a grind, try World of Tanks. That's a grind.

Hundreds of Missions?

There's only 3 or 4 missions that pay well. 

All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing. 

1) There's hundreds of missions. There's way less, what GTA wiki calls, 'Main Missions'.

2) This says otherwise. I'm seeing tons of well-paying missions.

This still has nothing to do with the original point, which is: cash cards are not needed for anything. They are simply there for people who want to spend money to make money, instead of spending time to make money.

How do you spend real money to make money? GTA Online is not real money. All cash cards are is a cheap cash grab for lazy players who don't want to do missions. 

I've spent 2 days and about 5-7 hours each day doing Rooftop Rumble to get 1.5 Million or so. 

Cash cards are not fair and is in a way cheating cause you didn't earn the money. 

Now what's easier for the causal player/12 year old kid? Spending their parents money/their money since they don't play other games or playing missions that get repetitive fast? 

$20 for 1 million or 12 hours of your life doing the same boring mission over and over again? 

You're first line just f*cking answered your own damn question. The cash cards are only for those players who don't have the time to play much or are absolutely lazy, this isn't for the hardcore gamers or the casual gamers who just mess about for a while. So either your stupid or more obviously you are trolling. Why the hell do you care about the cash cards, you aren't even buying them are you?

He spends money not to make money. GTA O money isn't real money. Its fools money. FAKE. You can consider it money all you want but I don't. 

Why do I care about cash cards? 

It took me 2 days with about 5-7 hours each grinding the same repetitive mission to get the same amount of money that $20 would do. 

Yeah and go find me a lazy or casual player who doesn't play more than an hour or so on a video game, then your point will be valid, which will never happen. Stop trying to talk on behalf of other people because everyone has their own opinion and moral choices and nobody would want to listen to a sod loser trying to bash something he isn't affected by.

• I SHADOWFOX I and Cakelover21 like this

I SHADOWFOX I
  • I SHADOWFOX I

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

Exactly FDR
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt likes this

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

Hundreds of Missions?

There's only 3 or 4 missions that pay well. 

All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing. 

1) There's hundreds of missions. There's way less, what GTA wiki calls, 'Main Missions'.

2) This says otherwise. I'm seeing tons of well-paying missions.

This still has nothing to do with the original point, which is: cash cards are not needed for anything. They are simply there for people who want to spend money to make money, instead of spending time to make money.

How do you spend real money to make money? GTA Online is not real money. All cash cards are is a cheap cash grab for lazy players who don't want to do missions. 

I've spent 2 days and about 5-7 hours each day doing Rooftop Rumble to get 1.5 Million or so. 

Cash cards are not fair and is in a way cheating cause you didn't earn the money. 

Now what's easier for the causal player/12 year old kid? Spending their parents money/their money since they don't play other games or playing missions that get repetitive fast? 

$20 for 1 million or 12 hours of your life doing the same boring mission over and over again? 

You're first line just f*cking answered your own damn question. The cash cards are only for those players who don't have the time to play much or are absolutely lazy, this isn't for the hardcore gamers or the casual gamers who just mess about for a while. So either your stupid or more obviously you are trolling. Why the hell do you care about the cash cards, you aren't even buying them are you?

He spends money not to make money. GTA O money isn't real money. Its fools money. FAKE. You can consider it money all you want but I don't. 

Why do I care about cash cards? 

It took me 2 days with about 5-7 hours each grinding the same repetitive mission to get the same amount of money that $20 would do. 

Yeah and go find me a lazy or casual player who doesn't play more than an hour or so on a video game, then your point will be valid, which will never happen. Stop trying to talk on behalf of other people because everyone has their own opinion and moral choices and nobody would want to listen to a sod loser trying to bash something he isn't affected by.

Sod loser? What's with you with these pity insults. God you remind me of a child who gets extremely angry over this. 

You and Masterfocker have one thing in common and that's you defend this game like its your family. 

Except Master trys to act his age while you are the immature child here. 

Go find you someone who doesn't play for more than a hour a game? You know just go to online and you will see. You can even ask them. 

@ Muard

I honestly wouldn't give a sh*t if they didn't reduce the amount of cash in missions just for cash cards. 

• Thalyn likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:07 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 24 April 2014 - 09:10 PM.

If you don't give a sh*t, why are you here showing off your lack of intelligence then? That's just ironic and corny as hell. You are a loser because all you do is attack the game in every direction, even the things that don't affect you. No one in this forum can even have a discussion with you apart from your group of bandits.

The Anti Rockstar movement is what you should name your group.

And the saddest thing is you're telling me to go online and see if EVERYONE plays more than an hour or so, what a ridiculous and bullsh*t statement. It's not like you would actually know who plays for no more than an hour, so you just use that towards your excuse of not being able to give me proof.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:26 PM Edited by redx165, 25 April 2014 - 08:09 PM.

If you don't give a sh*t, why are you here showing off your lack of intelligence then? That's just ironic and corny as hell. You are a loser because all you do is attack the game in every direction, even the things that don't affect you. No one in this forum can even have a discussion with you apart from your group of bandits.

The Anti Rockstar movement is what you should name your group.

And the saddest thing is you're telling me to go online and see if EVERYONE plays more than an hour or so, what a ridiculous and bullsh*t statement. It's not like you would actually know who plays for no more than an hour, so you just use that towards your excuse of not being able to give me proof.

I wouldn't call someone with lack of intelligence if all you can do is put someone down. I didn't attack you in anyway so why attack me? If you are so intelligent which everyone and your own MOTHER knows that you are not. 

I'm so sick of your personal attacks so I'm going to jump in. If anything YOUR a pathetic loser who sits on this forum all day with nothing better to do with his time. You got Rockstar's dick up your ass and you enjoy it. You and blood have something in common, that's sucking Rockstar's dick. 

A ridiculous and bullsh*t statement? Yea bullsh*t with people who don't know sh*t. Go check someone's profile. See when they have the game by checking trophies and see what level they are. Its f*ckING common sense oh WAIT you lack that. You can say well they might have different person well that's why YOU CHECK the f*ckING trophies. 

Every time I see your post my IQ drops. It's that bad. 

Also If you can f*cking READ which I know you can't. I said I wouldn't give a sh*t if they DIDN'T reduce the pay for ALL missions and Races for cash cards. 

I give a sh*t cause now I have to work harder cause Rockstar wants to milk all the money they can. 

You also remind of those typical kids I see online. They wish harm on you ( Remember when you wish to shoot me ) and yet you say you got some intelligence.

Mods sorry to go off topic but I'm sick of dealing with this kid. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

Why don't you two little bitches take your little lovers tiff somewhere else, a little more private? No one here wants to read it.

• QuietJosh, Cakelover21, SingularSoul and 2 others like this

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:12 AM Edited by DarthShinobi, 25 April 2014 - 09:13 AM.

Like how it started by him (redx) not reading correctly. It's obvious that TheMasterFocker was imply that people buy the cards to make money within the game. Yet redx explodes about it being fake money. It's real money to be used within the game.
  • TheMasterfocker and GTA564 like this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

They really need to get started with next gen, and PC first. current gen is slowly dying out. and Rockstar better make next gen/PC ports if they want their work to live longer.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

WTF happened to Rockstar? I think they got drunk with all of the money made over three days and are sneering at us, and treating us the gaming public with contempt. That is my thought.

What is your thought?

Cheers.

• Thalyn likes this

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

I think Rockstar will go downhill now like EA, Activision and so on did.

I used to love the company but since GTA Online and the Cashcard systems I kinda hate them, I hope they get back to being badass soon.....

• Thalyn likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

If this was GTA IV, we would still have another 78 days before TLaD releases. 332 for TBoGT.

Wow, was it really that long?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:32 AM

I think Rockstar will go downhill now like EA, Activision and so on did.

I used to love the company but since GTA Online and the Cashcard systems I kinda hate them, I hope they get back to being badass soon.....

Why do you hate them for the cash cards that are totally optional and you're in no way obliged to buy?

Stupid attitude. You're hating something that you don't have any reason to hate. If you couldn't play online without them, I'd understand, but it seems like you're just hating it because you think you should. 

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

Why don't you two little bitches take your little lovers tiff somewhere else, a little more private? No one here wants to read it.

Oh look at Mr retired Moderator raging. I bet if you were still a Moderator you would lock this thread, because of FDR and the other dude.

• Official General likes this

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by blue1, 26 April 2014 - 01:21 PM.

What happened to Rockstar? that's a very legitimate question...

GTA has been out for 6 months and the content added since then can easily be made by one person in 3-4 weeks. Roughly estimated they might have maybe 10 people who constantly work on bug fixes. Now what does the rest of them do??

GTA Online is basically dead.. Rooftop Rumble spamming and immature custom races only. The update-rate on content should be like on PS Home, new stuff every 1-2 weeks. Instead of 3 new cars release 10, so we get some variety!!! And separate the iso-modders from all the legitimate players, period.

Edit: And I also get infuriated every time I visit the newswire only to see another post regarding "fan vids", "fan pics", "verified jobs", "crew noticeboard" and zero lines regarding new content!!!!

• Cutter De Blanc and Thalyn like this

Whybot182
  • Whybot182

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

Stop being so damn impatient, it'll be here when it's here... People like you don't realise how much time, effort & money that go into any form of DLC...I'm really fed up with people like you that want everything rushed & all at once, yeah we have been waiting for heists & other DLC for a long time but it also takes a long time to finalise & be ready, why is this post not locked? It's ridiculous, I'm sure you can play other games/do other things while waiting, get over yourself...

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

WTF? happened to Rockstar?

Nothing Dude. Play some other game in the meantime. Their silence has prevailed since every major release. There's nothing official about it. :p

they should release DLC or Next gen version of GTA V so we can switch to next gen :(

This.

I don't want them to make another GTA game for YEARS. I think GTA V is fine the way it is and would like to see a next gen port that can interact online with last gen. That way I can just "continue life" in this game with my crew and everything as it exists already....just on my PS4....with the capture card....and the party chat....and 60FPS etc etc.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

Like how it started by him (redx) not reading correctly. It's obvious that TheMasterFocker was imply that people buy the cards to make money within the game. Yet redx explodes about it being fake money. It's real money to be used within the game.

Thank you! I thought for a second that I hadn't spoken clearly.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Or in a few weeks or so.

....or in a few years..

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

Hundreds of Missions?

I don't think there is more than 70 or 80 LEGIT missions. Not racing and deathmatch which pay way too low. There's only 3 or 4 missions that pay well. Why do you think Rooftop Rumble is so popular? Its one of the few missions worth playing. 

How much do you get for selling cars? 5-7K at most. That's sh*t. Also takes 24 minutes to do another one. All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing. 

Hours of playing a game though, not hard work. I took a 3 hour run at coveted and walked out with 1.5 million. So did all my friends. I played for money in game. No work involved, just enjoyment with my friends. Did it get tedious after a while? Yes, but so does working in real life and I would rather spend and earn the fake money in the game. At least we have the option. Grind a few missions and go enjoy the fruit of your so-called "labor" 

It's all a game.

All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing.  -ITS THIS LOGIC THAT HAS CREATED MICROTRANSACTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

People work their real jobs for a shortcut through their entertainment. That's ass backwards to me, shortcut through your work and get to the games damnit!

Gta Rory
  • Gta Rory

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

I agree, there's going to be a massive power shift in the next two years.  I hate to say this as a hard core rockstar fan, but we're about to witness the greatest game developer go bottom up.

Rockstar has always been the best because they're always looking into the future...it seems like they're always five years ahead of everyone else.  Now, they've chosen to stay in last generation with GTAV, for a year or maybe even longer after next gen came out.  All of the other developers have already started releasing games for next gen.

If you aren't worried about the future of Rockstar, you should be.  I know I am.

• Thalyn likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

All of the other developers have already started releasing games for next gen.

Almost all of those other developers didn't start working on the game 4 years before next-gen was announced.

The rest? Got paid by MS and Sony to make games for next-gen to sell systems.

Releasing GTA V on 360 and PS3 was the only smart answer. It was also the only answer.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

And because of that answer, they will be asked a bigger question during the next gen life cycle. And then we will get an even bigger answer and just you wait. And this is how you will react:

i-hate-sandcastles-500x321.jpg

Gta Rory
  • Gta Rory

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

And because of that answer, they will be asked a bigger question during the next gen life cycle. And then we will get an even bigger answer and just you wait. And this is how you will react:

i-hate-sandcastles-500x321.jpg

Is this supposed to be anger?  Lol no way would I be angry, I always root for rockstar!  They're the lakers of game developers, they've always been the best and their games have always been the best.  But like the lakers, they're making a few decisions that could set them back...they need to get away from gtav and get into next gen or they'll fall behind, I'll promise you that.

Gta Rory
  • Gta Rory

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

All of the other developers have already started releasing games for next gen.

Almost all of those other developers didn't start working on the game 4 years before next-gen was announced.

The rest? Got paid by MS and Sony to make games for next-gen to sell systems.

Releasing GTA V on 360 and PS3 was the only smart answer. It was also the only answer.

You had me in the first point, but lost me in the end...yea they didn't know when next gen would be out, but now it is out and they're still spending all of their efforts on gtaonline and dlc's.  Mark my words if they can't end this obsession with making gta online better than their competitors' online modes (which will never happen because for some reason they're multiplayer-ly challenged) and this stubborness with needing to come out with dlc's for gtav before they announce their next big title, they WILL fall behind the other developers.  Rockstar has always been the best because they are always ten steps ahead of everyone, but by spending all of this time in last gen on V, they will definitely be overtaken by developers that are seizing the opportunity.  Man if I were any one of these other developers like ubisoft (who I've never liked) I would be so bloodthirsty right now because rockstar is completely opening the door for the other developers to rule next gen.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

We have no idea what else is going on. For all we know, R* could be putting the finishing touches on PS4/XB1 versions of GTA V. There's no rush to release it. The console population will only increase and increase.

• I SHADOWFOX I likes this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

f*ck Cockstar. They are EA 2.0 now. They turned greedy after they saw what they could do with Microtransaction. It annoys me so f*cking much that one of my favourite companies went from high, to low. f*ck Dan Asslicker Houser. 

• Thalyn likes this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

f*ck Cockstar. They are EA 2.0 now. They turned greedy after they saw what they could do with Microtransaction. It annoys me so f*cking much that one of my favourite companies went from high, to low. f*ck Dan Asslicker Houser.02

Woah, calm down. No need to explode in just, 7 months?
Don't you guys got any thing important in life to worry about?

Leave the PC/DLC headaches on Rockstar, while we just wait and focus on other cool things to enjoy.

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

It should be out "In a few weeks or so..."

• Cutter De Blanc and Detective Phelps like this

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

They are clearly well behind development of GTA Online, I would have expected them to have wanted to release Heists not long after release but there have been the well documented problems.

Now that they have seemingly solved those issues, I would expect the first bit of story DLC about August/September 

Personally I just want them to stop online freezing. Yes it would be nice to do more missons on and offline. Expand the map so we have Las Venturas and San Fierro and have some addiional content such as planes, boats, cars, clothes and weapons. Also heists are neccessary if you want to be able to buy all that so yes I do want the DLC but I'm hoping these delays are due too them having to fix online first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users