• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

Spring 2014.

...So I'd expect it next Winter.

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:01 AM Edited by one55, 23 April 2014 - 09:02 AM.

It's not the waiting that bothers me. I just wish they'd communicate with us a bit better is all. Just a little update here and there.

I never followed a GTA game before from announcement up until release. I made the mistake of doing it with GTA V. I sure as hell won't be doing it for VI. Rockstar are just terrible with their timing and communication.

That being said. I think we'll hear something within the next few weeks (go on say it....) and by that I mean within the next THREE WEEKS. Not talking months here. This will only be an announcement of DLC and/or PC/PS4/One versions. The announced products won't be available until much later in the year.

Just my thoughts.

• sqre, Official General, xXGst0395Xx and 5 others like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

What's up with all the impatience? Maybe it's because I work half the day six days a week but it's really not that hard to just put the thought on the back burner and wait, or is not for half the V forum? I'm just saying I see so many people starting to complain about this.

Unemployed people and shut ins want more than they're entitled to SHOCKER.

I hate gamers. 

• ChrisMathers3501, sibs44, I SHADOWFOX I and 2 others like this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:17 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 23 April 2014 - 12:19 PM.

With Next-Gen i dont think R* will count up to a Sixth Main Game...So maybe in 1/2 years a PC and Next-Gen ports of V then a Next-Gen Subtitled (Spin-off) GTA then a PSVita/3DS GTA then maybe in 2021 (20th Year of GTA3) They will announce GTA6,delay and delay and trailers and in 2025 GTA6 will be released on PS4/XB1/PC Breaking many records than V and making 2bn in 1 day (Lol).

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by Raavi, 23 April 2014 - 03:42 PM.

I could go on a long post on this, but I will make a long post short.... Cockstargames are only focusing on their precious online now. They saw the oppertunity to use microtransactions and used it in Online. They spend all their money they got from Online on Scotch whiskey. Now they are horrible at announcing stuff, such as the new Story DLC. They give no sh*t about SP at all. Its all GTA Online. I would not be surprised if they made a new franchise called Microtransaction Theft Auto Online.

It's not the waiting that bothers me. I just wish they'd communicate with us a bit better is all. Just a little update here and there.

I never followed a GTA game before from announcement up until release. I made the mistake of doing it with GTA V. I sure as hell won't be doing it for VI. Rockstar are just terrible with their timing and communication.

That being said. I think we'll hear something within the next few weeks (go on say it....) and by that I mean within the next THREE WEEKS. Not talking months here. This will only be an announcement of DLC and/or PC/PS4/One versions. The announced products won't be available until much later in the year.

Just my thoughts.

This post, is the truth

BTW In topic, I can wait for SP DLC.... But its just the way R* announced it. I wanted to keep away from saying this, but I just have to. R* are very horrible at announcing something. In December they said '' A sp DLC coming 2014.'' A very poor way of announcing something. and then about 6 months later in April, they said ''and SP Dlc coming later this year.'' Even more of a poor way to announce something. They could have been silent about the  SP DLC just like they where with TLAD and TBOGT, but they had to announce it so early to f*cking hype everyone. Not just that, I wont go onto GTA Clusterf*ckline. Its the worst sh*t I have ever experienced and even seen on my TV screen. f*ck GTA Cocksuckingline.

Don't double post, edit your initial post if you want to add something to it.

• Official General, matajuegos01 and Antaxi like this

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:55 PM Edited by Dtoxz, 23 April 2014 - 02:57 PM.

When They gonna  release story's DLCs its been 7 months already. Am I missing something?

I think the idea is to keep playing. At least thats what I get from it. Not saying that is the reason the heists aren't here yet, but I bet they're taking their good ol' time with them. I think R*'s intentions are for us to keep playing this game until the next one comes out. They keep releasing small packs here and there to try and keep it fresh behind the idea that this game should stay fresh for people until the next game is announced.

The heists are coming but not until they're ready. We all know what happened when GTA online hit last year. I'm willing to bet R* doesn't want that to happen again.

Honestly, this is fine by me as I was playing GTA IV till THE VERY DAY GTA V CAME OUT! I love the GTA V map and engine and all it has to it and actually hope this is the case here. I could keep playing this game for a few years, lets just hope they keep adding to it like they are. Each pack should be free and have the microtransaction idea. I HATED THIS AT FIRST BUT R* seems to do it right. I haven't paid a dime yet! Hahaha!

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

What's up with all the impatience? Maybe it's because I work half the day six days a week but it's really not that hard to just put the thought on the back burner and wait, or is not for half the V forum? I'm just saying I see so many people starting to complain about this.

I hate gamers. 

haha I thought you got in a car crash or something. what up m9

Elvis_Mazur
  • Elvis_Mazur

Nothing Inspiring to Write

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

DLC will be released, but don't rush them. It's hard to rush something and still make it good.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

I could go on a long post on this, but I will make a long post short.... Cockstargames are only focusing on their precious online now. They saw the oppertunity to use microtransactions and used it in Online. They spend all their money they got from Online on Scotch whiskey. Now they are horrible at announcing stuff, such as the new Story DLC. They give no sh*t about SP at all. Its all GTA Online. I would not be surprised if they made a new franchise called Microtransaction Theft Auto Online.

This micro-transaction thing from Rockstar in GTA V really surprised me indeed. I would never have thought Rockstar would have gone down this route, it was bad enough them putting so much focus on online MP as it is. Only for them to rub salt in the wounds and come up with such a stupid, and ridiculous idea of creating in-game currency for online MP, with which you have to use real currency to obtain. To add to that, the only DLC we've been given so far (that certain people say we  must be grateful for) is bullsh*t stuff like Santa and Rudolf the Reindeer outfits/hats, snow for Christmas, a new weapons and vehicles. 

Seriously whatever this SP DLC is supposed to be, it better be very good and worth the wait, not that I'm personally waiting on it anyway. V has disappointed me enough as it is, I'm not gonna get excited over anything about the game until I see for myself concrete evidence that there is something to excited about. I very much doubt there is - I just think this SP is just gonna be more bullsh*t storylines and no added decent features or content. 

• Zee, sqre, QuietJosh and 2 others like this

UAL
  • UAL

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

This micro-transaction thing from Rockstar in GTA V really surprised me indeed. I would never have thought Rockstar would have gone down this route, it was bad enough them putting so much focus on online MP as it is. Only for them to rub salt in the wounds and come up with such a stupid, and ridiculous idea of creating in-game currency for online MP, with which you have to use real currency to obtain. To add to that, the only DLC we've been given so far (that certain people say we  must be grateful for) is bullsh*t stuff like Santa and Rudolf the Reindeer outfits/hats, snow for Christmas, a new weapons and vehicles. 

Seriously whatever this SP DLC is supposed to be, it better be very good and worth the wait, not that I'm personally waiting on it anyway. V has disappointed me enough as it is, I'm not gonna get excited over anything about the game until I see for myself concrete evidence that there is something to excited about. I very much doubt there is - I just think this SP is just gonna be more bullsh*t storylines and no added decent features or content. 

I'm almost convinced that the single player DLC is gonna be some wacky goofball sh*t, like an OTT, tongue in cheek kinda thing involving aliens....basically like Red Dead Redemptions zombie DLC.

It wil probably be more like Saints Row than GTA.

• sqre, Official General, Cutter De Blanc and 1 other like this

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

dud you forget we where not suppose to get any story dlc so there you go   

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

I would like to say the microtransactions are evil but if ANYTHING, Rockstar did it right. I say that ONLY because, 3 DLC packs, and 7 months later and I haven't spent a dime past the initial transaction of the game itself. So looking back at my experience, I say R* did the microtransactions correctly, if there is a correct way of doing it. Microtransactions need to go altogether.

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

“Scientific Progress goes boink?”

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

Starting to come to the conclusion that the SP DLC will either be;

-An expansion-pack full of content (EFLC)

-A crappy, half-assed attempt at keeping SP users happy.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

Just remember the last time we saw any sort of GTA related DLC. Lost & Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony were both AWESOME. Standalone single player experiences.

Just remember that guys! Not saying all hail R* BUT remember it's not all bad! GTA V had a rocky start, but R* games is still a GREAT dev company. Don't give up the hope on good sh*t, until the sh*t arrives!

• SingularSoul and jondean31 like this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

Buying cash cards is not needed for anything. I don't know where you got that idea.

Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

WTF? happened to Rockstar?

Nothing Dude. Play some other game in the meantime. Their silence has prevailed since every major release. There's nothing official about it. :p

they should release DLC or Next gen version of GTA V so we can switch to next gen :( 

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by redx165, 24 April 2014 - 02:19 AM.

Buying cash cards is not needed for anything. I don't know where you got that idea.

Cash cards give you a unfair advantage over legit players. 

Sorta like buying packs in MUT 25. 

Coins are hard to come buy so buying a pack and getting something good then selling it is easier than earning it. Same with GTA, money is hard to come by and its easier to buy so you get unlegit money while others who can't/won't throw money away have a unfair advantage. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

Hundreds of missions, ability to sell vehicles, etc. etc.

And money is hard to come by? Lolno. All it takes is a couple hours.

If you want a grind, try World of Tanks. That's a grind.

• I SHADOWFOX I and Cakelover21 like this

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

Hundreds of Missions?

I don't think there is more than 70 or 80 LEGIT missions. Not racing and deathmatch which pay way too low. There's only 3 or 4 missions that pay well. Why do you think Rooftop Rumble is so popular? Its one of the few missions worth playing. 

How much do you get for selling cars? 5-7K at most. That's sh*t. Also takes 24 minutes to do another one. All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:32 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 24 April 2014 - 02:32 AM.

Hundreds of Missions?

There's only 3 or 4 missions that pay well. 

All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing. 

1) There's hundreds of missions. There's way less, what GTA wiki calls, 'Main Missions'.

2) This says otherwise. I'm seeing tons of well-paying missions.

This still has nothing to do with the original point, which is: cash cards are not needed for anything. They are simply there for people who want to spend money to make money, instead of spending time to make money.

• Cakelover21 likes this

Dopeeey
  • Dopeeey

Dopest

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:47 AM Edited by Dopeeey, 24 April 2014 - 02:48 AM.

DLC will be released, but don't rush them. It's hard to rush something and still make it good.

Agreed, with the time they took to make this, it should be really good when it comes out. Still it would be awesome if it came out in the next couple weeks though for the Single Player DLC.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:57 AM Edited by redx165, 24 April 2014 - 03:58 AM.

Hundreds of Missions?

All you got to do is pay $20 to get a Million dollars which even with Rooftop Rumble would takes HOURS doing. 

1) There's hundreds of missions. There's way less, what GTA wiki calls, 'Main Missions'.

This still has nothing to do with the original point, which is: cash cards are not needed for anything. They are simply there for people who want to spend money to make money, instead of spending time to make money.

How do you spend real money to make money? GTA Online is not real money. All cash cards are is a cheap cash grab for lazy players who don't want to do missions. 

I've spent 2 days and about 5-7 hours each day doing Rooftop Rumble to get 1.5 Million or so. 

Cash cards are not fair and is in a way cheating cause you didn't earn the money. 

Now what's easier for the causal player/12 year old kid? Spending their parents money/their money since they don't play other games or playing missions that get repetitive fast? 

$20 for 1 million or 12 hours of your life doing the same boring mission over and over again? 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

I hate gamers. 

haha I thought you got in a car crash or something. what up m9

I had to take a much needed break from the boards as I was fed up of repeating myself to people that were continually complaining about GTAV, yet still playing it. Not sure why I bothered coming back, though, they're still just having the same arguments. 

• I SHADOWFOX I likes this

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

I'm laughing right now, all the people hating are most probably going to look like massive brain dead goons when the SP DLC is released, "OMG Rockstar doesn't care about SP!" 

Yea sure, wait until they release singleplayer DLC about the size of the core game itself, it's Rockstar guys, they are obviously going to impress be patient it's going to be good.

• Osho, GTA564, Cakelover21 and 1 other like this

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:03 PM Edited by kj2022, 24 April 2014 - 01:06 PM.

Yea sure, wait until they release singleplayer DLC about the size of the core game itself, it's Rockstar guys, they are obviously going to impress be patient it's going to be good.

It'll be nowhere near the same size, it'll be a few hours of extra missions at best.

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

Well you might be right considering the amount of content not in SP+ 60 missions (im not counting the assination+ heist setup ones), The one thing I'll say is @ least the free DLC thats been released has new weapons in SP (love the hvy pistol).

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

PC announcement OR SP DLC, which one would you guys choose first?

Obviously SP DLC, and its going to be a significant addition to the single player experience. I'm quite sure there's a nice surprise waiting for us after such a long delay.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

PC announcement OR SP DLC, which one would you guys choose first?

Obviously SP DLC, and its going to be a significant addition to the single player experience. I'm quite sure there's a nice surprise waiting for us after such a long delay.

Like the long delays we had for the actual game? which still feels more like a damn tech demo than something worthwhile?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hundreds of Missions?

How do you spend real money to make money? GTA Online is not real money. All cash cards are is a cheap cash grab for lazy players who don't want to do missions. 

I've spent 2 days and about 5-7 hours each day doing Rooftop Rumble to get 1.5 Million or so. 

Cash cards are not fair and is in a way cheating cause you didn't earn the money. 

Now what's easier for the causal player/12 year old kid? Spending their parents money/their money since they don't play other games or playing missions that get repetitive fast? 

$20 for 1 million or 12 hours of your life doing the same boring mission over and over again? 

You're first line just f*cking answered your own damn question. The cash cards are only for those players who don't have the time to play much or are absolutely lazy, this isn't for the hardcore gamers or the casual gamers who just mess about for a while. So either your stupid or more obviously you are trolling. Why the hell do you care about the cash cards, you aren't even buying them are you?

• I SHADOWFOX I and Cakelover21 like this

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

Hundreds of Missions?

You're first line just f*cking answered your own damn question. The cash cards are only for those players who don't have the time to play much or are absolutely lazy, this isn't for the hardcore gamers or the casual gamers who just mess about for a while. So either your stupid or more obviously you are trolling. Why the hell do you care about the cash cards, you aren't even buying them are you?

He spends money not to make money. GTA O money isn't real money. Its fools money. FAKE. You can consider it money all you want but I don't. 

Why do I care about cash cards? 

It took me 2 days with about 5-7 hours each grinding the same repetitive mission to get the same amount of money that $20 would do. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users