Los Santos paper map different in X360 and Ps3

19 replies to this topic
Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

So after a long while I got rid of my Xbox 360 and changed it for a Ps3.

I'm not gonna talk much about this as it ain't important, but the reason is basicly I had no friends to play GTA and other games with in Xbox, as most of my friends are on Ps3, plus I wanted to play The Last of Us.

So I went to GAME and sold my X360 GTA V (but kept the map) and bought a second hand GTA V for Ps3.

When I got home I checked Ps3's map and realised it was thinner, in order to fit in the Ps3 box which is smaller.

Now I've got my Xbox Los Santos paper map on my wall and another Los Santos map in the Game Box :3

I know it's not super important, but I thought it was curious and I wanted to let you know! :)

Here's a picture:

5l5nvr.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture but my phone's camera is vomitive.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by Zancudo, 21 April 2014 - 04:46 PM.

It's because Xbox's are popular in America, and that is the place where everything is big, wide and fat. PlayStation's map is thinner, because this console is mainly popular in Europe and Asia, where people are slimmer. #FACT #SCIENCE

And that is a joke, of course.

• ddyoung, Raiden雷電, Anzand17 and 13 others like this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

don't get why Microsoft decided they wanted the oversized cases. Sounds like a waste of plastic.

• PineboxFiller likes this

SebastianGTX
  • SebastianGTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

LOL, but yeah i have both of them in my wall, 360's map by the front and ps3's map by the back.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

Microsoft didn't decide to use oversized cases, haha, it's a standard DVD Case, the same ones the PS2 used. PS3 used a blu-ray case because it was the first console to switch to Blu-ray, now the Xbox One uses a blu-ray case to and the PS4 uses a modified design of a blu-ray case.
  • theNGclan, darkwar854 and BlackScout like this

I SHADOWFOX I
  • I SHADOWFOX I

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

It's because Xbox's are popular in America, and that is the place where everything is big, wide and fat. PlayStation's map is thinner, because this console is mainly popular in Europe and Asia, where people are slimmer. #FACT #SCIENCE

That was almost funny. But then I looked in the mirror and cried a little. Thanks : /

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

That was almost funny. But then I looked in the mirror and cried a little. Thanks : /

OMMGGGG, now I cry too, bro :(

• I SHADOWFOX I likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Is it true that Sony created Blu-ray disc?

TommyTightShoes
  • TommyTightShoes

ollyvass

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by TommyTightShoes, 22 April 2014 - 12:12 AM.

yes, it's also true that Xbox isnt as good in any way as a PlayStation
  • SeaWallTx and Mrs.NormanReedus like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

LOL #FACT #SCIENCE

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:22 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 22 April 2014 - 12:24 AM.

XB360 is great but sadly XB1 is just not good as Playstation 4...btw thanks for the answer (lol i guess we learn new things everyday) :).

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

Yeah?  Well at least mafia 2 on xbox has grass.

TommyTightShoes
  • TommyTightShoes

ollyvass

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

Fantastic!

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

Shots fired!!

• SCOOBASTEEB and FilthyEsquire like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

I check up on the V section for a few seconds and realize why I don't come here much. 

• Beanee likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

It's funny TC switched due to his friends playing on PS3... Well I have a PS3 here in Florida, none of my friends have a ps3... I should mention I'm the ethnic one, and they aren't. I should also mention they all play COD, and I don't. 

Umm PS3 is free online. Xbox isn't. And Xbox had to get Internet explorer to catch up with the fact that Pr0n was easily viewable on PS3. I ain't gunna front. I owned a 360 before a PS3... (Price, GTA having exclusive dlc first, and price.) But I didn't like Halo or Gears of War nearly enough to purchase more than three games for it.

I've played GTA online on 360.... I still have a profile. XBOX live may cost a fee, but for GTA online it's not more stable than PSN... (It's less stable, and the new HALO system crashes like 8 times a week online. Always.) On 360 during the Thanksgiving Holiday I was gifted billions. On PSN, not a single hacker gave me money.  And let's not get into that giant brick of a power supply, and all the cords that system has. Anyone that owns both knows the PS3 is better.

Xbox does have the better controller. That's it.

Now that PS3 and 360 are done, it's evident if you were to purchase either the best bet would be PS3. Playing games without additional fees is great. I'll miss that if I ever upgrade.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:33 AM

I can't hear you over all the jelly. Even in a case like this, Europeans need to blame their envy on "AMERICANS ARE FAT!"

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:34 AM

Xbox cases are bigger cause they include two disks.

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

Xboxes are popular where I live too (Spain)

In fact since this new Youtuber fashion every kid has an Xbox, GTA V and COD at home, and try their hardest to become Youtube famous.

LOL even my brother tried opening a channel recording himself playing with his cellphone camera, it was hilarious :D

The thing is I'm not a kid, I'm 20, and it happened to be that all my friends had the Ps3 and that I don't like XBOX exclusives.

I had a Ps3 before the 360, and the ones that wonder if there are any noticeable differences, there aren't. But I have to mention that somehow the XBOX version feels like it goes 3-5fps faster when driving, and the XBOX controller feels a lil bit more accurate for driving and shooting.

Again it's just how I feel it, I'm happy with my GTA on Ps3 and I still drive and kill like a boss, the only problem is I don't have anything but a fully modded F620 thanks to a good friend of mine and 100k in cash -.-

I WAS RICH BEFORE! :(

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:58 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 22 April 2014 - 10:59 AM.

Xboxes are popular where I live too (Spain)

In fact since this new Youtuber fashion every kid has an Xbox, GTA V and COD at home, and try their hardest to become Youtube famous.

LOL even my brother tried opening a channel recording himself playing with his cellphone camera, it was hilarious :D

The thing is I'm not a kid, I'm 20, and it happened to be that all my friends had the Ps3 and that I don't like XBOX exclusives.

I had a Ps3 before the 360, and the ones that wonder if there are any noticeable differences, there aren't. But I have to mention that somehow the XBOX version feels like it goes 3-5fps faster when driving, and the XBOX controller feels a lil bit more accurate for driving and shooting.

Again it's just how I feel it, I'm happy with my GTA on Ps3 and I still drive and kill like a boss, the only problem is I don't have anything but a fully modded F620 thanks to a good friend of mine and 100k in cash -.-

I WAS RICH BEFORE! :(

Atleast you have the game and it working...btw all these talk about the PS3/XB360 Case make me realise how much i miss playing GTA5 :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users