• This topic is locked This topic is locked
248 replies to this topic
Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:34 AM

Dude. I'm with you. The OP has a fair point in so much as it is getting a bit invasive and repetitive, but the solution is to host another mission, do side line activities and ultimately take your time (not during the mission though). RR isn't broken and doesn't need fixed, but as I've suggested previously, more should be added else where to distract from RR as a viable source of earning as no one here (even the detractors) want to depend on cash cards (save the R* conspiracies for another thread please). 

I hear ya man.

Hell, yesterday , I tried hosting a different mission. Trash talk is a fun one. Nobody showed up.. lOL.. Host RR? BAM!!! Players were down.. lol

But Mendoza doesn't drive a trash truck!! 

How the f*ck are supposed to hit him then??

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

YES

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

Dude. I'm with you. The OP has a fair point in so much as it is getting a bit invasive and repetitive, but the solution is to host another mission, do side line activities and ultimately take your time (not during the mission though). RR isn't broken and doesn't need fixed, but as I've suggested previously, more should be added else where to distract from RR as a viable source of earning as no one here (even the detractors) want to depend on cash cards (save the R* conspiracies for another thread please). 

I hear ya man.

Hell, yesterday , I tried hosting a different mission. Trash talk is a fun one. Nobody showed up.. lOL.. Host RR? BAM!!! Players were down.. lol

But Mendoza doesn't drive a trash truck!! 

How the f*ck are supposed to hit him then??

Hhahaa,...

I did that Trash Truck mission and RR a lot yesterday before you came on.. Love em both. How can you not. Blowing up sh*t and killing everything....

JohnnyCallisto
  • JohnnyCallisto

Custom Racers Crew

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

You've got a good point OP - I just wish there were more contact missions with this kind of payout...

If there were 20+ high payout missions things might be more varied and fun

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

I did Trash Talk solo the other day, and caught up to a garbage truck on the way to my buzzard. So I shot the dirver and tested if driving a garbage truck into the ocean counts as destroying it. It totally counts. 

Ooops I Pooped
  • Ooops I Pooped

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

I dont think it needs to be removed, its just like 95% of the other missions. No one plays them, but they cant just remove them lol

Desu Nei
  • Desu Nei

Kawaii

• GTAF Crew
  • Cuba

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

I'd LOVE to see an even harder difficulty with 0 lives and extremely lethal AI. It could give 2x cash and RP for completion. Maybe it can be called Extreme or something. It'd be nice for those who find Hard difficulty too easy, and it would also increase the payout of existing missions.
  • Dr.Rosenthal likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

I play RR to support my expensive blowing up personal vehicles and buying ammo habits.

Twilly
  • Twilly

Depression is Happiness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Rr is actually pretty fun while playing with friends. 1 person on each side and fib wont know where to shoot at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users