• This topic is locked This topic is locked
248 replies to this topic
SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:04 AM

yeah, lower the payout by at least half. for the sanity of people who want variety.

tired of nearly every single one of my job invites being that of to rooftop rumble. no i don't want to grind with you, i already bought and unlocked everything possible back when dns exploits were running amock. 

So host your own damn jobs...

Because you don't like it, it should be changed.. 

Better, just stop playing. Since, you already glitched everything.

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:12 AM

yeah, lower the payout by at least half. for the sanity of people who want variety.

tired of nearly every single one of my job invites being that of to rooftop rumble. no i don't want to grind with you, i already bought and unlocked everything possible back when dns exploits were running amock. 

Thanks twist, couldn't have said it better myself

Hx1349
  • Hx1349

Baking Bad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

You guys are just mad because you have to grind this mission and waste your lives instead of actually getting to enjoy the amenities of the game.  Not my fault you guys didn't participate in the dns movement like 75% of us did.

But seriously thought, the mission is stupid easy, literally, stupid people pass it 1st try no problem, hence why it's so popular.  The payout received isn't deserved for the lack of effort needed to complete this mission.  Hopefully it is amended at some point.

• the_samich likes this

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

You guys are just mad because you have to grind this mission and waste your lives instead of actually getting to enjoy the amenities of the game.  Not my fault you guys didn't participate in the dns movement like 75% of us did.

But seriously thought, the mission is stupid easy, literally, stupid people pass it 1st try no problem, hence why it's so popular.  The payout received isn't deserved for the lack of effort needed to complete this mission.  Hopefully it is amended at some point.
What the f*ck are you talking about?

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

What the f*ck are you talking about?

He's proving how to be a fa**ot in one simple post
  • Jugernot32 likes this

Jugernot32
  • Jugernot32

Unstoppable Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

Thanks Dewtech for the good laugh. I don't know why but that sentence was hilarious to me. To anyone who is saying any mission payout is too much, wtf are u stupid? Why the f would you want to make less for your work? Is it our fault that most of the payouts on the other missions suck? Lets be realistic, is murdering a whole gang of 20 only worth only enough to buy a new horn for my car? The payout of missions to price of upgrades at LSC ratio is way off, and you dipshtts are asking to make it worse. Rant over.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

What are you? Stoned?

How are WE mad because WE don't want RR to be changed? 

Lay off the stupid sauce. No sh*t, it is easy. Good money and can be done a lot to level up and get paid.. 

Geeze, ain't that hard to understand..

Hx1349
  • Hx1349

Baking Bad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by Hx1349, 26 April 2014 - 07:52 PM.

What are you? Stoned?

Lay off the stupid sauce. No sh*t, it is easy. Good money and can be done a lot to level up and get paid.. 

Just about always. It is not a bad thing.

and Omg quote train, shut up and accept my opinion and stop arguing it, a good start would be not acknowledging my 2 posts and carrying on. 

3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackagin

Doofinx
  • Doofinx

King Of Munchkins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

I like it. If I need to make a quick bunch of money in a few minutes its easy. I think the people who only play it and nothing else will get bored eventually.

• TheGoodSgtScooter likes this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

RR is a good source of income if you want fast cash.

toobsock
  • toobsock

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:08 AM

Like the majority of people are saying in this thread, leave RR alone and adjust the other missions to pay out more $$ and RP.

That would be the simplest and most effective way to fix this "problem".

Just giving us equal money and RP for time invested should not be that difficult to calculate.

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

What are you? Stoned?

and Omg quote train, shut up and accept my opinion and stop arguing it, a good start would be not acknowledging my 2 posts and carrying on. 

Take your opinion and stick it, because not a single f*ck is being given.

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by sD_Killer, 27 April 2014 - 03:06 AM.

It's really getting boring now, I love doing contact missions but get so annoyed that Rooftop Rumble come up all the time.

Sometimes I've chosen Random race and it's put me in rooftop rumble!

Should it be removed, Nerfed or are you a boring person that plays the same dull mission over and over?

i know how you feel every time i go to join a missions its always RR i miss some of the other ones..i join any mission thats not RR any chance i get, but if you really want to play other missions just host one on a full lobby people are sure to join as im sure most of them are also sick of RR by now. But i wouldnt like to see the highest paying mission removed as it is my financial life-line in GTAO right now lol 

and RR levelled me all the way from 75 to 120 in like a couple of weeks ill always be grateful for how much RP it gives out.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Joins Heist; Spawns pigeon and rabbit

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

For people who say it is easy, it's because you have played it so many times - alone or with team. Plus, if you have hacked/glitched, you most likely have arsenals more than you need to help you accomplish that mission. Honestly, there are still people out there who can't do the mission alone and even having a hard time killing the enemies.

Just don't be cocky if you have played RR so many times. Especially when you glitched.

Hx1349
  • Hx1349

Baking Bad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by Hx1349, 27 April 2014 - 05:06 AM.

What are you? Stoned?

Take that thumb i posted and shove it up your butt because ur a fgt.

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

What are you? Stoned?

YOUR the fag, you little f*ck, now run along and get back to sticking dildos in your ass. Go be a f*cking prick somewhere else. We don't need your bullsh*t. YOU made the assumption we were mad, well, I sure as sh*t are now. You don't lead the forums, you're a guest here. Telling us to shut up? Bitch please, your just an organism that is being fed food and given shelter. Now, go cry to your mommy, little 10 year old cocksucker.

Hx1349
  • Hx1349

Baking Bad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:01 AM Edited by Hx1349, 27 April 2014 - 08:04 AM.

What are you? Stoned?

YOUR the fag, you little f*ck, now run along and get back to sticking dildos in your ass. Go be a f*cking prick somewhere else. We don't need your bullsh*t. YOU made the assumption we were mad, well, I sure as sh*t are now. You don't lead the forums, you're a guest here. Telling us to shut up? Bitch please, your just an organism that is being fed food and given shelter. Now, go cry to your mommy, little 10 year old cocksucker.

You're***

and, well, you are clearly mad^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take a:

c h i l l . p i l l

and -

carry on.

Omnigosh
  • Omnigosh

Raspy Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by Spectrap, 27 April 2014 - 01:47 PM.

I think it's fine. Helped me with a car and high-end apartment

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

What are you? Stoned?

You're***

and, well, you are clearly mad^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take a:

c h i l l . p i l l

and -

carry on.
After you, douchebag.

ceerock4ever
  • ceerock4ever

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

No, I wouldn't have made it to rank 120 as fast as I did without that mission.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

I'm currently trying to rank up on my other account & I'm always trying to find this mission but have yet to find someone who can host :/

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

For people who say it is easy, it's because you have played it so many times - alone or with team. Plus, if you have hacked/glitched, you most likely have arsenals more than you need to help you accomplish that mission. Honestly, there are still people out there who can't do the mission alone and even having a hard time killing the enemies.

Just don't be cocky if you have played RR so many times. Especially when you glitched.

I beat the rr level with just a heavy pistol and my Pheonix.. STOCK Pheonix... 

yeah, it is the easy and it is still fun as all get out.. 

Not cocky, just don't give a f*ck.

Big Corleone
  • Big Corleone

A very inconspicuous dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

They should patch it so that contact missions don't appear on Races or deathmatches which is more important than patching a legit and popular money making method....

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 29 April 2014 - 04:37 PM.

I guess I better keep doing RR before enough people whine about it to get it changed.....

I'll just do Coveted over and over again to try and make quick money. Oh wait, can't do that.

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

It is funny that people get so riled up about a disagreement on one of hundreds of missions within an online game...

It is even funnier that they censor the word f*ck here. OLO!

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by Cudwieser, 29 April 2014 - 05:59 PM.

Why the f*ck not :).

Seriously though people don't get riled up over disagreement (at least not all of us). We get riled up over derision. Too many Johnny Bravo's come on to deride and belittle OP or the OP takes a hissy fit at genuinely contrasting arguments, resulting in flaming.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

I, for one  and not flaming the OP..

I just get sick and damn tired because someone feels that they are so important that a level, mission, or game should be changed because "THEY" don't like it.

What about the other 70-90% of folk that do?

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

Dude. I'm with you. The OP has a fair point in so much as it is getting a bit invasive and repetitive, but the solution is to host another mission, do side line activities and ultimately take your time (not during the mission though). RR isn't broken and doesn't need fixed, but as I've suggested previously, more should be added else where to distract from RR as a viable source of earning as no one here (even the detractors) want to depend on cash cards (save the R* conspiracies for another thread please). 

StarSteewlolf
  • StarSteewlolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

When you get the invite for RTR, no one is forcing you to join.

I personally like the mission. I never played it till over the weekend.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:28 PM Edited by SMFtwstdHICK, 29 April 2014 - 07:30 PM.

Dude. I'm with you. The OP has a fair point in so much as it is getting a bit invasive and repetitive, but the solution is to host another mission, do side line activities and ultimately take your time (not during the mission though). RR isn't broken and doesn't need fixed, but as I've suggested previously, more should be added else where to distract from RR as a viable source of earning as no one here (even the detractors) want to depend on cash cards (save the R* conspiracies for another thread please). 

I hear ya man.

Hell, yesterday , I tried hosting a different mission. Trash talk is a fun one. Nobody showed up.. lOL.. Host RR? BAM!!! Players were down.. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users