Want to make sound mission

8 replies to this topic
Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hi Guys I want to ask you a question I want to make sound mission by adding them a phone ringing tone or other etc in objectives so what can i do because i try to add sound in mission but it not work I hope you guys help me :santa:

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

Maybe sound file is in wrong format? It has to be .mp3 file.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:55 AM

Maybe sound file is in wrong format? It has to be .mp3 file.

But i puted mp3 file in it not other format can you tell me that how i can add sound in objectives for example: I want to add sound in sixth objective so what can i do?

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:02 AM

C:\Users\(Your name)\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SD\(Mission folder)\06

06 is the .mp3 file for objective number 6, you get it? For objective number 10 you have to rename mp3 file to 10, for objective number 2, rename to 02, etc.

If you don't have any folders in SD folder, then open the game, load your mission and find "Mission audio code" or something like that, you'll see 5 letters, remember them and make folder with these letters.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:06 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 21 April 2014 - 10:06 AM.

C:\Users\(Your name)\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SD\(Mission folder)\06
06 is the .mp3 file for objective number 6, you get it? For objective number 10 you have to rename mp3 file to 10, for objective number 2, rename to 02, etc.
If you don't have any folders in SD folder, then open the game, load your mission and find "Mission audio code" or something like that, you'll see 5 letters, remember them and make folder with these letters.

Oh! Thanks bro for your help :) by the way you are the mati in Dyom

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

Oh! Thanks bro for your help :) by the way you are the mati in Dyom

Nope, Mati is diffrent person, in Dyom I have the same nickname.

tukang kerupuk
  • tukang kerupuk

Sucka

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

am.mp3 (background music) you can pause it with noa files , if you want add some objective sound , if the objective (9) put your sound in the folder 09.mp3 and be sure the mission audio code folder is correct
  • Huzaifa khan likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

am.mp3 (background music) you can pause it with noa files , if you want add some objective sound , if the objective (9) put your sound in the folder 09.mp3 and be sure the mission audio code folder is correct

Thank's bro :)

tukang kerupuk
  • tukang kerupuk

Sucka

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

You're welcome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users