Photo

Sexiest Muscle Cars (with Pics please)

169 replies to this topic
RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by RedRyder2142, 28 April 2014 - 11:54 PM.

Hey, I'm RedRyder2142 and I wanna see your muscle cars. All muscle cars and sport classics and the BF Surfer are allowed.

Here's my beloved Phoenix

0_0.jpg

• Cudwieser, steve_blue5, White Shark and 1 other like this

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Phoenix with no tail (rare). Don't drive it much.

• s13racer316 and RedRyder2142 like this

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

0_0.jpg

Love the colors.

kalemm
  • kalemm

Player Hater

• Members

0_0.jpg

• MC., Cudwieser, RedRyder2142 and 2 others like this

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

0_0.jpg

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

0_0.jpgMy old phoenix

• RedRyder2142 likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

1.16 = Baddies in Buzzards

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

Oh well OK since you ask, I mean I don't like to show off or anything you know

E9GNW03.jpg

AWC2WiA.jpg

UDaO34N.jpg

qeQgdFI.jpg

guFE86S.jpg

• Adeel007, return-to-innocence, iRage HD7 and 3 others like this

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

Oh well OK since you ask, I mean I don't like to show off or anything you know

E9GNW03.jpg

AWC2WiA.jpg

UDaO34N.jpg

qeQgdFI.jpg

guFE86S.jpg

I love your hotknife :)

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by chainsoar, 21 April 2014 - 02:26 AM.

I love your hotknife :)

The car so nice I had to own it twice ;)

I'll post a picture of the other one in a while.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:27 AM Edited by Cudwieser, 21 April 2014 - 02:31 AM.

Sabre every time

Bark at the moon

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thunder in the rain

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

The other Hotknife, as promised.

9dxyjIc.jpg

..and I forgot to post this badboy the first time around -

icmWAxC.jpg

• DoctorAnus likes this

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:39 AM

Small diversion. I know this is a bit off topic but all these cars have inspired me to write a poem. Please tell me what you think. 

Ode to Muscle Cars:

Bark at the Sky, Thunder in the Rain. Through Shine and Darkness, We Run Again. Driving On and Driving Long. Driving On Forever.

Through the Sinful Nights and Daemon Days, The Darkest Hours and Unholy Rays. May the Roar of Your Thunder Carry us. Your Noble Cry Drive the Impure Away.  

Carry Us On, My Faithful Friend . Through Bitter Darkness to the Brightest End. Through Hell we Run to New Daylight. To Relish in the Display of Life 

To the Days to Come Hear us Roar. Through This World and Time, For Evermore. Come Now and Let us Thunder Forth. Let us Thunder On Forever. 

Also I'm going to be very cheeky and throw in an unlikely car. It comes in as a lowrider, but what do you think.

0_0.jpg

Just to ask, what would you bring in under the scope of muscle (Most low riders are also classed as muscle in real life as are other cars in this game)?

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:39 AM Edited by JiNX77, 21 April 2014 - 08:40 AM.

6Xv9l7B.jpg

This is old. It's still gold, but the spoiler and body work are gone as I do some Rockford Files recreation photos with it.

0_0.jpg

Love the peace sign selfie the NPC is taking in the background.

Just to ask, what would you bring in under the scope of muscle (Most low riders are also classed as muscle in real life as are other cars in this game)?

I would bring back the lowriders class along with a couple of the cars from the class ie: Slamvan, Hermes, Clean Voodoo, Savanna and Blade. Move the Manana, Tornado and Peyote into that class from sports classics. Bring back the Stallion, Dukes, Hustler, Clover, Majestic, Sabre(IV version) and Tampa(BoGT version). Bring in the Windsor and maybe a GTA version Cobra to fill in the holes left in sports classics. Yes, I want a lot of cars.

• SaveTheZombies likes this

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

Plain white stock bodied phoenix with lvl 2 exhausts. 

xLi1jKU.jpg

xYuTGCz.jpg

Mt2q5Zv.jpg

• abnorm, SaveTheZombies and AceCrossHairs like this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:15 AM Edited by jcph3, 21 April 2014 - 10:17 AM.

My Joe Dirt Phoenix Daytona & John Milner Hotknife

Phoenix_pan2.jpg

Hot_Knife_pan1.jpg

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Hey, I'm RedRyder2142 and I wanna see your muscle cars. 

0_0.jpg

Ok, so I got a Saber.

0_0.jpg

However, I've been thinking of swapping it out for a Phoenix. Is it worth it? I'm not worried about top end and how well it grips. To be honest, I like my muscle cars a little wiggly in the rear. Fun is the biggest factor.

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:30 AM Edited by Gallioni Pepperoni, 21 April 2014 - 10:31 AM.

-snip-

guFE86S.jpg

That vigero looks awesome.Here's my dominator in LSC 

0_0.jpg

• RedRyder2142 and SaveTheZombies like this

Spanker Fish
  • Spanker Fish

sample text

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

I've had this Sabre since i started playing online. Inspired by the old Monte Carlo seen in the prologue of Tokyo Drift btw:

0_0.jpg     0_0.jpg

• Cudwieser, XJpostman, RedRyder2142 and 1 other like this

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

6Xv9l7B.jpg

This is old. It's still gold, but the spoiler and body work are gone as I do some Rockford Files recreation photos with it.

0_0.jpg

I would bring back the lowriders class along with a couple of the cars from the class ie: Slamvan, Hermes, Clean Voodoo, Savanna and Blade. Move the Manana, Tornado and Peyote into that class from sports classics. Bring back the Stallion, Dukes, Hustler, Clover, Majestic, Sabre(IV version) and Tampa(BoGT version). Bring in the Windsor and maybe a GTA version Cobra to fill in the holes left in sports classics. Yes, I want a lot of cars.

Tornados, Mananas, Peyotes, Voodoos, and about everything else Cudwieser said.

0_0.jpg

Ok, so I got a Saber.

0_0.jpg

However, I've been thinking of swapping it out for a Phoenix. Is it worth it? I'm not worried about top end and how well it grips. To be honest, I like my muscle cars a little wiggly in the rear. Fun is the biggest factor.

This is up to you. If you send me a message with entire garage, I can help you pick a car to swap for a phoenix, as well as keeping the sabre.

Small diversion. I know this is a bit off topic but all these cars have inspired me to write a poem. Please tell me what you think. 

Ode to Muscle Cars:

Bark at the Sky, Thunder in the Rain. Through Shine and Darkness, We Run Again. Driving On and Driving Long. Driving On Forever.

Through the Sinful Nights and Daemon Days, The Darkest Hours and Unholy Rays. May the Roar of Your Thunder Carry us. Your Noble Cry Drive the Impure Away.  

Carry Us On, My Faithful Friend . Through Bitter Darkness to the Brightest End. Through Hell we Run to New Daylight. To Relish in the Display of Life 

To the Days to Come Hear us Roar. Through This World and Time, For Evermore. Come Now and Let us Thunder Forth. Let us Thunder On Forever. 

Also I'm going to be very cheeky and throw in an unlikely car. It comes in as a lowrider, but what do you think.

0_0.jpg

That poem was like written by an expert. :D

FailingGeorgew
  • FailingGeorgew

k2 crew rep

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

outside the unicorn in my white phoenix

0_0.jpg

• RedRyder2142, SaveTheZombies and AceCrossHairs like this

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

So I was thinking how many of you are XBox, and we should host a car show. Anyone else game?

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:11 AM Edited by Cudwieser, 21 April 2014 - 11:12 AM.

Ode to Muscle Cars:

0_0.jpg

Thank You. Red Ryder :D

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:12 AM

6Xv9l7B.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ok, so I got a Saber.

0_0.jpg

This is up to you. If you send me a message with entire garage, I can help you pick a car to swap for a phoenix, as well as keeping the sabre.

Ode to Muscle Cars:

0_0.jpg

I will wait for high life before owning both. Just wanted some opinions and info so I can choose which one till then. I can get both to show somewhat easy (of course my game somehow heard that and is now deleting both cars forever, damn spawns). I'm leaning towards the Phoenix pretty hard as that's the more rare car for me. In comparison, which car had a better fun factor? What's the deference with the gang version?

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

And I figured, why not show all my beauties.

Vigero

0_0.jpg

Sabre

0_0.jpg

Buccaneer

0_0.jpg

And one of my Phoenixes

0_0.jpg

6Xv9l7B.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ok, so I got a Saber.

0_0.jpg

Ode to Muscle Cars:

0_0.jpg

I will wait for high life before owning both. Just wanted some opinions and info so I can choose which one till then. I can get both to show somewhat easy (of course my game somehow heard that and is now deleting both cars forever, damn spawns). I'm leaning towards the Phoenix pretty hard as that's the more rare car for me. In comparison, which car had a better fun factor? What's the deference with the gang version?

The gang version doesn't spawn a Phoenix, but the fun factor, well acceleration goes to the Phoenix, along with drifting. Top speed and throwing it around the corners goes to the sabre.

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by s13racer316, 21 April 2014 - 11:31 AM.

The gang version doesn't spawn a Phoenix...

The mission where it is used as a getaway car for some gang leader, is that not a special variant? What about wingless, is that just a random spawn I can find driving around?

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

No love for the Ruiner? I think it looks awesome, tons of mods and it's the fastest muscle car statistically.

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

The mission where it is used as a getaway car for some gang leader, is that not a special variant? What about wingless, is that just a random spawn I can find driving around?

That version is unobtainable now.

And the wingless one is a glitched variant from story mode.

• s13racer316 likes this

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

Sadness... guess I can check the dupe thread. Unless someone in here is going to be on in a bit and can help. I know how to dupe and be out of your hair in seconds.

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

JapTrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

Sadness... guess I can check the dupe thread. Unless someone in here is going to be on in a bit and can help. I know how to dupe and be out of your hair in seconds.

I could help you find one if you're on XBox. If not I know a guy who can help you.

A friend and I rocking the beach!

0_0.jpg

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by JiNX77, 21 April 2014 - 11:58 AM.

I have a wingless Phoenix you can dupe. Are you on Xbox?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users